Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

3ForMe

Joined 12-Jul-06

Top Poster
20-Nov-11 11:52 am
Hey, how are you doing?  If I haven't said it before, Happy Celebrate huge congratulations on your pg Happy Celebrate!  Finally your screen name is coming true!!!  You're an inspiration Happy  LOL  Hope all is well with you!

Baby Boy June 2005 Baby Boy December 2007 Baby Boy November 2010

Two swaying opposites, two MS/IUI BFNs in 2009.  Good Luck CloverHoping and Pray that PGD/IVF works for us!Good Luck Clover                                                              Cycle #1 - straight to FET two GSN normal XX blasts - BFN  Cycle #2 - Fresh SET GSN normal XX morula - BFP!  Baby Girl due December 2012!

Joined 23-Feb-11

Top Poster
20-Nov-11 1:38 pm
Hello CP! Didn't hear from you for a while. Yes 3forme is a great inspirer for all of us. We both are due date buddies :) So when are you cycling? Right now I am close to 16 weeks pregnant and can't wait for my anatomy u/s in few weeks. So worried getting the opposite gender.

Joined 12-Jul-06

Top Poster
20-Nov-11 1:45 pm

Hey USA MOMMY, congrats to you too!  3ForMe is particularly inspiring to me because we joined this site a few days apart a whopping FIVE years ago, and since then pretty much everyone I've gotten to know on here has had at least one child of their desired gender, if not two or even more.  It's just amazing to see that dreams can come true, even if it takes a lot longer than you thought it would!

You're at Mainline Fertility, right?  Was your BFP from your second cycle?  Did you do the day 5 biopsy with freezing and GSN or some other PGD type?  Good luck with your anatomy scan, I'm sure you'll get to hear it's a girl!  You're far enough along now though that you could go for a novelty scan.  Maybe use Thanksgiving as an excuse, you know, being thankful and being able to tell all the relatives Happy Wink?

Two swaying opposites, two MS/IUI BFNs in 2009.  Good Luck CloverHoping and Pray that PGD/IVF works for us!Good Luck Clover                                                              Cycle #1 - straight to FET two GSN normal XX blasts - BFN  Cycle #2 - Fresh SET GSN normal XX morula - BFP!  Baby Girl due December 2012!

Joined 12-Jul-06

Top Poster
20-Nov-11 1:48 pm
Oh yeah also I'm about to start cycling very soon, currently on BCP and start Lupron a week from today.  I'll be one of the last ERs before they shut down for the holidays.  Then, if I'm lucky enough to get any normal XX, I'll be transferring sometime in February.  So close and yet so far!

Joined 23-Feb-11

Top Poster
20-Nov-11 10:46 pm
Yes I did cycle at the mainline fertility. I had 3 girls from ER. As you know, my Doc wanted me to do FET instead of the fresh transfer . I got BFN in the first try. With my second round in August we told them to transfer the two left over embies. Unfortunately one did not survive the thaw. We were lucky enough to get pregnant with the last girl embie. After reading few posts about getting the opposite gender, I am so terrified and keeping my fingers crossed hoping to get my girl. We did day 5 biopsy testing 24 chromosomes. GL with your cycle and keep us posted about your ER.

Joined 12-Jul-06

Top Poster
21-Nov-11 10:44 am

That's great!  i know you only wanted a singleton, too, so I'm glad you got it.  I'm going to straight to frozen, so it's good to hear about FET success from our clinic.  I'm really nervous that I won't get any XX at all, or that I'll get one and she won't survive the thaw.  GL with your scan, I'm sure you'll get to see what you want!

Joined 23-Feb-11

Top Poster
22-Nov-11 10:04 pm
Thanks Pearl and Good luck with your cycle as well! Will be going for my anatomy scan in two weeks.

Joined 18-Jul-06

Top Poster
20-Dec-11 1:09 am

Joined 12-Jul-06

Top Poster
20-Dec-11 6:17 pm
Thanks for the sweet wishes, 3ForMe!  Glad to hear from you, and glad to hear your baby girl is doing great, but sorry to hear the pregnancy has been rough.  I hope the rest of it flies by for you as easily and uneventfully as possible, and you're holding your healthy baby girl before you know itHappy Smile!

Page: of 1