Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

SCAM!!!!

Joined 4-Jun-11

19-Nov-11 4:17 am
I just found out my baby is a girl!!! We dtd even though Smartstork said 98% chance of a boy as I was having my doubts. It was wrong!! I can't believe people pray on the desires of women gender dreams! So cruel. How can she sleep at night? Laughing I bet! I ended up paying around $200!!! I feel stupid to have belived in it in the first place :( I'm posting this in the hope that no one else gets sucked in to this too good to be true scam. All the best everyone :)
Heart my beautiful little Baby Boy ...I'm pregnant again! Can't wait for my baby bump! Fingers crossed for a Baby Girl but just happy to be pregnant xx

Joined 11-Dec-11

12-Dec-11 2:31 am
Thank-you for posting this I am new to this website and the whole gender swaying thing and I am reading through alot of posts about what not to go for.

Cooper 4 Baby Bear Boy Heart  Lachie 1 Baby Bear Boy Heart Last chance for my little Baby Bear Girl

Joined 11-May-12

11-May-12 5:39 pm

I used genselect to have a boy it did not work for me and I am not getting my money back evem though it is money back gaurantee!! I have 3 beautiful girls and used genselect on my 3rd pregnancy. I am thinking of PGD gender selection in Cyprus now so I am starting to save up!

Joined 12-Aug-12

2-Sep-12 7:43 pm

i too have seen a lot of scams that people are talking about on this forum...and tbh, im glad ppl like you are posting stuff like this so i know what not to try!

Heartbroken October 2009 Loss
Baby Bear Boy September 2010
Baby Bear Boy February 2012
HeartsExpecting September 2013.We finally have our Baby Bear Girl Hugs Violet

Page: of 1