Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Who has been and who is still to go???

Joined 6-Sep-09

17-Nov-11 7:07 am
I am correct in thinking that Five gorgeous babies, Rugbyteam and Snowlily have all had BFP's at Genesis. Sweden, Lisvna, Daleclaira and Sarah have unfortunately all had BFN's at Genesis. Have I forgotten anyone? Who is next to go? Has anyone heard from xhopingx as I beiieve she cycled recently at Genesis??? Thanks girls
Baby Boy x 3 

Joined 10-Oct-10

17-Nov-11 3:59 pm

maybeoneday, i have been and back and glad to report that I have a bfp. Hope this continues as it is a long anxious journery.

D

Joined 6-Sep-09

17-Nov-11 4:04 pm
Omg!!!! I am so so happy for you. When did you go? Have I missed all your updates? Wow - I won't get to sleep now - lol! I am absolutely over the moon for you. Lots of love xxxxx
Baby Boy x 3 

Joined 10-Oct-10

17-Nov-11 4:34 pm

MOD, this site seems to have been down for weeks. I am 17dp5dt. I have a very strong beta that is looking at twins. I knew you would be interested. Thanks. Hope this gives you a little more encouragement. The other site that people talk about is up and running and a lot of girls have moved over to it because this was down. If it ever happens you should go to it and keep your same name. Then I will follow your story closely too! Hope all is good with you. Good to talk again.

Savvas has done it again, please God this will continue.

D

Joined 25-Mar-10

17-Nov-11 4:52 pm
Congratulations desperate!!!! We go on the 30th November. So nervous and excited. We have 4 wonderful boys. My youngest being 13 months. I am trying to stay positive has I can't do this again. Start Stimms on the 24th Nov! Everything booked even hired a car. We are staing 15 mins from the clinic. Just concerned about my AHM 0.5 :( But don't want to leave it now. I know it's only been 6 weeks but totally changed my diet and took supplements so hoping that will help. How Many Embies/ blastocyst? Did you put back? Fingers crossed for me xxx
X4 adorable stunning boys IVF/PGD/Sort Genesis Dec 2011

Joined 25-Mar-10

17-Nov-11 4:55 pm
What is the alternative sight? Thanks
X4 adorable stunning boys IVF/PGD/Sort Genesis Dec 2011

Joined 6-Sep-09

18-Nov-11 2:47 am
That is fantastic - twins, how wonderful. I do go over to the other site but I am not a member and don't think I can search on other users if you are not a Dream Member. I have been feeling a little down, of late, because there has been a few negatives but I am feeling better now I know you have a bfp. Did you use donar eggs? My youngest is seven and a half months so I am still thinking I have to wait a few months yet but not too long as I will be 37 in May. I hope and pray that all goes well with you although I am confident it will. Please keep us posted!! Take care of yourself xxx Oh... are we allowed to say what the other site is called as I see Jasmine has asked??? I would say it no problem but I don't want to get thrown off, In Gender, if I wasn't supposed to! xx
Baby Boy x 3 

Joined 26-Mar-11

18-Nov-11 3:10 am
Congratulations desperate! Fantastic news! 5gb has just been told twins so maybe you'll be next! It's really good to see another bfp from genesis after some bfn's. I was starting to lose hope but I feel a bit better now :) Take care. Molly. X x

Joined 3-Oct-11

18-Nov-11 3:36 am

I too am curious about the other site??

Joined 1-Mar-10

18-Nov-11 8:51 am

maybe one day:
I am correct in thinking that Five gorgeous babies, Rugbyteam and Snowlily have all had BFP's at Genesis. Sweden, Lisvna, Daleclaira and Sarah have unfortunately all had BFN's at Genesis. Have I forgotten anyone? Who is next to go? Has anyone heard from xhopingx as I beiieve she cycled recently at Genesis??? Thanks girls

Hi girls

I am sorry to report a BFN for me Sad

I had 11 eggs retrieved 6 went to biopsy but only 1 was good enough for transfer... and it wasnt great quality. I took DHEA for 4 months prior to this cycle which I am now wondering if it had an adverse effect on my eggs/embies. Although I only had 1 embie at HRC ( I only had 4 retrieved) it was a hatching blast - 80% chance of pregnancy. I had really bad spots while I was taking it and I know wonder if there was just too much in my body. 

I will go back, unfortunately I am now addicted to this game... just trying to decide which supplements to take.

Savvas and his staff are wonderful. Good luck to all you girls who are going out soon. xx

Baby Boy2007Baby Boy2009

Hoping for a Baby Girl in 2011/12

Cycle 1 HRC - ER 3  - only one embie made it to 2 probe - male

Cycle 2 Genesis/Cyprus - ER 11 - only one female to transfer (5 probe) poor quality - BFN

Joined 18-Nov-11

Top Poster
18-Nov-11 9:05 am

wow, desperate, so you  are no longer desperate!

did you use own eggs?

I am also over 40 and used and will use only d.e.

where do you ladies stay at genesis? They do not seem to have those nice packages like ozygit and dogus.

can you combine holiday and clinic? but not too expensive??

we think about going to genesis in oct,. 2012 ...Baby GirlHeartsHugs Violet

Joined 6-Sep-09

18-Nov-11 12:11 pm
Hoping - I am sorry, i truly hate it when I read someone has had a bfn. Can't imagine how it must feel but I hope you have the strength to pick yourself up and start planning your next cycle??? Take care and don't loose hope xxx
Baby Boy x 3 

Joined 2-Mar-11

Top Poster
18-Nov-11 12:26 pm
Xhopingx I had also a BFN and I too did take DHEA. My husband and I were very fertile with our first son, we did conceived very easy. But with this cycle all the embies were not so good quality (we had 10 fertilized but they didn't develop good). Im thinking too that it is due to the DHEA. I did do some research on the Internet. Woman who have pcos are adviced not to take DHEA but also woman with higher testosterone levels in their body are adviced not to take it too because it effect the quality of the embryos. I don't have pcos so that was not the reason but maybe I have a s lightly higher testosterone level and that's the reason? I really don't know....I'm going to cycle in feb/ march probably and I don't know if I'm going to take it again. Currently I take myo inositol, fish oil, bee propolis, melatonin, royal jelly, q 10. All to improve egg quality......

Joined 23-Aug-11

19-Nov-11 10:24 am
Hi Daphne/girls this is my first post here, but I am following the genesis girls stories, because I am also thinking of going to genesis, but I can't decide if it's worth if as I just turned 40 and I feel that the chances of success are quite low after 40, My FSH and AMH levels are both very good though so, maybe I should give it a try. I went to see Savvas a couple of months ago because I live in Limassol and I kept on hearing really great comments about him, he is very knowledgeable and dedicates a lot of time to explain everything to you. Is there anyone here aged 39 - 40 who has tried and succeeded? Thanks and good luck to all of you :)))

Joined 6-Sep-09

19-Nov-11 10:36 am
Hi mimi11. Desperate is 42 and is just back from Genesis with a positive result. Not sure if she used donar eggs or not. Don't really like to speak on her behalf but I am sure she will chip in and tell you her story. x
Baby Boy x 3 
Page: of 3