Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

BBT question/concern

Joined 4-Oct-11

25-Oct-11 9:10 pm
We are TTC a boy and I have been following the other recommendations, however, I don't sleep well and thus I can't seem to get a regular pattern for my BBT. I am always taking it at a different time and sometimes not at all because of how I wake up...I have used the converter listed in the blog somewhere to convert the temp on the days that I get the temp at different times. Wondering how important the BBT is? Any suggestions? I don't know what else to do? Thanks

Joined 16-Oct-11

21-Nov-11 6:17 pm
Are you using an ovulation kit? Bbt is useless unless you are for the most part.consistent.

Joined 4-Oct-11

22-Nov-11 10:04 am
I have been using an OPK, however, I purchased the cheap ones on Amazon. (100 strips for $10 or something like that) and I haven't seen a positive on them for 3 months now?  If you have used an OPK, which brand would you recommend?  Thanks in advance.

Joined 2-Jun-11

1-Apr-12 4:38 pm

IssuedWifeUniqueLife:
I have been using an OPK, however, I purchased the cheap ones on Amazon. (100 strips for $10 or something like that) and I haven't seen a positive on them for 3 months now?  If you have used an OPK, which brand would you recommend?  Thanks in advance.

I also got those and never had a clear + test, just almost positives. Using a "real" opk kit next cycle.

Mom to Kaylee Baby Girl 6.9.2009

TTC baby BOYBaby Boy in 2012 with PCOS

Page: of 1