Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Threewilly's girl sway !! UPDATE!! Sway successful, it's a GIRL !!

Joined 15-Mar-07

Top Poster
9-Oct-11 12:51 am

Name : Threewilly's

Swaying attempt : Natural, and tbm with lime.

Gender resulted? : GIRL  Baby Girl !! ( Yay!)

PH

Cm ph : 4.3-4.5

Dh ph : 7- 7.5

Douche type and when : In previous attempts, used lime douche, but dropped it this time as I was not falling pergnant. I did use 1ml of lime afterwards to lower as combined ph was aobut 5.5.Did this about 4 times, aswell as acijel to lower ph. I also used a finger of acijel everyday from af to O, aswell as an hour before dtd.

Big O :NO!!Hmm

MINERALS

Calcium : Around 1000-1200 per day

Magnesium : 300mg a day

Potassium : Ig diet

Sodium : Ig diet

DH minerals : Follwed ig diet with me, but I was a bit stricter. Also took about 1000mg of calcium a day, 300 mg of magnesium, no sodium, and low potassium.

DIET

Dietary changes : Followed ig diet strictly for 7-8 weeks before first attempt. So did Dh. Conceived on the third attempt, so was on the diet for about 4 months !

Did you continue diet after attempt/how long? I had a few cheat days after each attempt, to keep me sane. I figured if it kept me on track in the long run, it was ok. I didn't have potatoes or tomatoes or salt or anything, mainly cheated with chocolate. I also started to add some baby spinach to my diet here and there, as I kept getting sick. I had recurrent strep throat which was driving me nuts and I think I was so lackin in my diet, that my body struggled to fight it off. I had read an article saying if you wanted a daughter, then eat your leafy greens because they are so high in mag + calc. I also had about 1/3 teaspoon of milo in my hot milk maybe once a day in the 2ww. It's super high in mag and calc, so thought as far as cheating went, this was an ok one!

Caffeine : None.

Dh Caffeine : None.

HORMONES

Drinks : Peppermint tea once a day(mostly - YUK!!). Had equal in all of my drinks. Drank heaps of sprite zero.

Dh : Licorice root from af to O, 3x a day. Had equal in all drinks. Some caff. free diet coke. Drank heaps of sprite zero.

SUPPS

Cranberry : I took roughly between 20000-30000 per day.

Acidophilus : Nope

Sudafed : Yep, about 40 mins before dtd.

Others : I also took 500 mg vit c per day.

Dh supps : Dh also took about 20000mg of cranberry per day, 500 mg vit c, licorice root, reccomended calc & mag.

TIMING

Bed cutoff (#of days) : No

Bed through O : No

0+12 : Yes, was probably more like 0+8/9. After all my lime and acijel I used to lower combined ph after dtd, I started to panic, so checked heaps of the 'stuff' under a microscope. ALL OF THEM WERE DEAD!! I checked about 6 times, and I really scooped it out (Sorry for tmi!).I did not see one swimmer actually swimming! I told dh we would have to do it again, which I know is not reccomended, but I was gettign despersate being on this diet, and didn't want another month to pass me by! So, I got dh to release into a cup, and I put some lime in it to lower the ph down to high4's, and I inserted it. I then used some acijel afterwards to keep ph lower. My ph kept creeping up which worried me, but it sat around high 4's, occasionally going into low 5's..

Frequent Bdding : No, dh abstained for 3 weeks, and wasn't he fun to live with!!

Charting O with temp : sometimes, but I am up so frequently during the night that it is innaccurate.

Chartin O with opk : Yes, I usuallly did 3 or 4 a day, to catch the surge ($$$$$!!)

Fertility monitor : Ovacue with v. sensor

Suspected O date : Friday 23/9/11

IONS

Oed in what moon phase : According to Willy Weather.com.au (what a fitting name),  it was a waning crescent moon.

Changed ions in other ways : Plenty of showers, 4 salt lamps around house, used lavendar body lotion and wash with lavendar oil in it, burnt lavendar essential oil when I remembered (I had to be careful with this because I have a tendancy to forget that these things are burning-I've had one explode on me before because I forgot about it, so was a bit wary!), spent time outside in the breeze when the boys were outside, used aerosols, had an ioniser in the car, wore 2 neg ion bracelets, one rose quartz bracelet.... I think this is all..

OTHER

How many kids do you have : 3

Gender(s) : Boys (twins +1)

#months ttc : 3

Your age : 34

Bd position : Missionary, nothing too exciting!

Jump and dump : No, layed with hips propped for an hour or two. Did j&d with ds#3, so wasn't too worried about not doing it !

Ewcm present, how much : No, I had HEAPS this cycle leading up to O, but my cm was creamy and sticky at time of dtd. On our last two attempts, my cm was super thick and white, so I think we were leaving it too long after ovulation to dtd.

Dh undies : Tighty Whitey's

Dh hot bath/shower : Yes, hot shower before each attempt. He focused the heat on his 'boys'. I also had a hot shower before eacha attempt for the neg ions, and heat also lowers ph...

OWT : Wooden spoon with pink ribbon under bed, little outfit under there too! I forgot, I also bought a 'girl spell' off ebay!

COMMENTS : Firstly, I apologise if this format comes out funny, the template wouldn;t copy and paste properly so I had to type it all out..!

I know it is early to post my attempt, but I wanted to before I forgot it. Not that I think that would ever happen, the last 4 months are burnt into my memory I think !

Both dh and I gave everything we could to our sway. It was sooooo hard, especially with 3 little boys. Watching them eat yummy food, while I was eating cucumber and green beans, or broiled salmon was really tough. As was trying to dtd in the afternoon (when it was 0+12) with 3 kids running around !! Hopefully we will be welcoming a pink bundle, but if not then that's ok too. If a blue one got through all that lime, acijel, cranberry, and equal, then he has fought for his place in this family!!

I wish all you ladies the best of luck in your sways, and hope you all get your desired gender. I am very grateful for all of your support and info over the past few months. Tamara, thanks for all your knowledge you share with us, and for answering all of our questions, no matter how silly( I know I've asked my fair share), your help is very much appreciated! Hearts 

Baby Boy+Baby Boy 2003, Baby Boy 2008 and our first pinky ariived in June! Baby Girl Hearts

Four times lucky and we are (probably Confused Huh?) done !

Thanks to all the lovely IG ladies and leaders for your support and advice over the years! Happy Celebrate

Link to my sway : http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/236361.aspx

Joined 23-May-10

Top Poster
9-Oct-11 2:03 am
Congratulations & weldone on an awesome sway!! Hears wishing u a happy healthy pregnancy & lots of pink dust xx
?2008?2009?2010 (shettlers opposite)?? 2012 (full sway,0+12) "Surprise" bubby due 2014

Joined 8-Mar-09

Top Poster
9-Oct-11 2:21 am

Congratulations again!! Your sway sounds absolutely perfect xxx

Joined 7-Mar-11

Top Poster
9-Oct-11 2:22 am

Joined 8-Mar-09

Top Poster
9-Oct-11 2:24 am

I forgot to ask, what is that 1ml lime, did you simply insert it as opposed to douching? Thanks in advance.

Joined 15-Mar-07

Top Poster
9-Oct-11 4:51 am

Thanks girls!!

Hey Nini, I made up the douche mix before dtd (which was one part lime to one part distilled water) just in case I needed it afterwards, which I did. So when my ph was up a bit I just sucked up a ml in a syringe and sat it in a cup of hot water for a minute or so. I checked the temp of it and it was maybe just under body temp, so I inserted it.

I did this afterwards, but decided not to douche before hand this time, because my ph was mid 4's anyway. With my last attempt my ph was around 4.2-3 before dtd, and I went ahead and douched before anyway. I also put 1ml in after our attempt, and my ph sat around 3.5 the whole time, which I think was just too low...

Baby Boy+Baby Boy 2003, Baby Boy 2008 and our first pinky ariived in June! Baby Girl Hearts

Thanks to all the lovely IG ladies and leaders for your support and advice over the years! Happy Celebrate

Joined 21-May-09

Top Poster
9-Oct-11 4:58 pm

Congrats! lol your DH wasnt fun to live with? Awww but he survived, hehe. Poor DH

Im so glad for you. Hoping this is it for ya.

Good Luck Clover

Hugs Violet Annick Hugs Violet

Baby BoySEAN 16 Baby BoyJUSTIN 12 Baby BoyKEVIN 11 Baby BoyJAYSON 10 Baby BoyBRYCE 3 Baby BoySETH 2 Baby Boy Kade (7/2012)

Heartbroken94(6wks) Heartbroken95(8wks) Heartbroken99(15wks) TL 4/03 TR 5/08 Heartbroken08(6wks)

Heartsmarried 12/30/2006

Joined 14-Sep-11

9-Oct-11 6:15 pm
threewillys:
If a blue one got through all that lime, acijel, cranberry, and equal, then he has fought for his place in this family!!
I love this line, threewillys, how true!!! LOL! Great sway, I believe there's a pink bundle of joy in there...or a very hard working blue one.

Baby Bear BoyQuinten 2007 / Baby Bear Boy Evan 2011 / Baby Bear Girl Brand new! 2012

Joined 15-Mar-07

Top Poster
9-Oct-11 10:21 pm

Mrs Blue:

Congrats! lol your DH wasnt fun to live with? Awww but he survived, hehe. Poor DH

Everything with men seems to revolve around what is dangling between their legs !! But you're right, he did survive, but only just!

Joined 15-Mar-07

Top Poster
9-Oct-11 10:24 pm

Thanks Auroara!

auroara78:
I believe there's a pink bundle of joy in there

Hoping so ! FX!

Joined 31-Mar-11

Top Poster
10-Oct-11 1:05 am

threewillys i am so looking forward and crossing my fingers for you. You are a great inspiration to me, that i would sway again after will have 3 boys....hoping for a pink with you, and thanks!

Baby Bear Boy2008, Baby Bear Boy 2010, Baby Bear Boy 2012 ... i love my boys, but is this the end of the road for me, or would i try again for a mother-daughter dream to come true?

The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of the parents.  (C.G.Jung)

Joined 15-Mar-07

Top Poster
10-Oct-11 2:25 am

littlebee3:

threewillys i am so looking forward and crossing my fingers for you. You are a great inspiration to me, that i would sway again after will have 3 boys....hoping for a pink with you, and thanks!

Thanks littlebee3 ! That's so nice of you, hoping all of us on this swaying journey gets our desired genders!! x

Joined 23-Aug-11

10-Oct-11 2:54 am
Sounds like an amazing sway!!! Hoping you hear pink soon - can't wait to hear!!! Are you going to find out at the 18 week scan or wait?

Baby Bear Boy changed our lives in 2010, now Pray for Baby Bear Girl to complete our family

Brandi

Joined 28-Sep-11

Top Poster
10-Oct-11 2:22 pm

Good luck. I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to do mine but I am being patient as it won't be until November. Best wishes!

Baby Bear Boy 2007 Baby Bear Boy 2008 Baby Bear Boy 2010 and due September 2014

Joined 31-May-08

Top Poster
10-Oct-11 2:29 pm

I really wish you the best especially a pink bundle and well done with the diet!

Happy and healthy nine months Hearts

Almighty God & Creator, grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy daughter to love and bring up in your ways AMEN

Baby Boy'02, Baby Boy'05 my waterbaby Love Ya!

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/323d81

Page: of 8