Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

did anyone else get any weird pregnancy thing on their body??

Joined 19-Aug-11

Top Poster
5-Oct-11 8:43 am

so, since the end of my first trimester and now the second i've been getting painful big zits ON MY BODY! there not on my face but on areas of my body for example- the back of my thigh, one on each side of my hips, one in the crease of my arm, 2 by my elbow, and two on my belly. wth is that all about??? they aren't little pimples either it's big fat red painful zits. this has to be some hormonal thing but i've had 4 babies and never got some weird thing like this before. has anyone else got this or some other weird hormonal pregnancy thing?this is just the begining what the heck is going to happen to me towards the end? Confused Huh?

Joined 12-Sep-10

5-Oct-11 9:23 am

I don’t have what you are describing, but overall the skin on my face does not look good. It’s not so much breakouts but the color. I had some brown spots and the color in general is not even. I don’t like to look at myself in the mirror    Grouchy

Baby Boy 2001 TTC for Baby Girl in 2011

I love my kids!

Joined 9-Feb-09

Top Poster
5-Oct-11 10:39 am

I've gotten a couple zits on my chest, which is very odd for me, I normally don't break out there!

Baby Bear Girl Amelia 7/1/2010      Baby Bear Boy  Maddox  5/7/2012   [

Joined 17-Jun-11

Top Poster
5-Oct-11 10:57 am
I've been breaking out here and there on my body but its the cm that's grossing me out. I have so cm its coming out in globs!!!!! Ewwwwww I rather have zits than cm hehe

Baby Bear Girl 9yrs Baby Bear Girl 7yrs Baby Bear Girl 5yrs Baby Bear Girl 4yrs Baby Bear Boy  March 2012

Baby B grew wings and is taking care of its brother Sad Flower

Joined 15-Aug-08

Top Poster
5-Oct-11 12:05 pm
Not in the first tri by now I am it's so nasty Yuck

Joined 19-Aug-11

Top Poster
5-Oct-11 11:28 pm
I had alot of that with my 4th baby! Omg it was so damn uncomfortable! I use to buy panty liners like it was going out of style. Lol now I have nothing with this 5th one just the zits. Oh!! & I'm even getting them from time to time under my arm pit! The dr said it's a milk duct but come on really? I'm gonna write all these things down cuz I wanna remember. Lol. & I'm still getting morning sickness 2! It's so very true that NO 2 pregnancies r the same!

Joined 17-Jun-11

Top Poster
6-Oct-11 12:13 am
pumpkins4:
I had alot of that with my 4th baby! Omg it was so damn uncomfortable! I use to buy panty liners like it was going out of style. Lol now I have nothing with this 5th one just the zits. Oh!! & I'm even getting them from time to time under my arm pit! The dr said it's a milk duct but come on really? I'm gonna write all these things down cuz I wanna remember. Lol. & I'm still getting morning sickness 2! It's so very true that NO 2 pregnancies r the same!
Bahahahaha so does that mean we can use our armpits to breastfeed hehe jk

Baby Bear Girl 9yrs Baby Bear Girl 7yrs Baby Bear Girl 5yrs Baby Bear Girl 4yrs Baby Bear Boy  March 2012

Joined 19-Aug-11

Top Poster
6-Oct-11 8:23 am

jwoww"][quote user="pumpkins4:
I had alot of that with my 4th baby! Omg it was so damn uncomfortable! I use to buy panty liners like it was going out of style. Lol now I have nothing with this 5th one just the zits. Oh!! & I'm even getting them from time to time under my arm pit! The dr said it's a milk duct but come on really? I'm gonna write all these things down cuz I wanna remember. Lol. & I'm still getting morning sickness 2! It's so very true that NO 2 pregnancies r the same![/quote] Bahahahaha so does that mean we can use our armpits to breastfeed hehe jk
 Happy ROFL trust me darling i gave the dr such a crazy look he went into explanation lol. i was like ok whatever.

Joined 17-Jun-11

Top Poster
6-Oct-11 8:30 am
Hell we have to make light of everything considering what we are going through

Joined 19-Aug-11

Top Poster
6-Oct-11 8:32 am

Agree  very true.

Joined 17-Jun-11

Top Poster
6-Oct-11 8:34 am
I told my hubby we need to have a talk with dd5 to ensure she doesn't act like a drama queen like dd3 and not to be a smart ass like dd1 lmao he laugh and said Omg yes we do lol

Joined 19-Aug-11

Top Poster
6-Oct-11 8:57 am

jwoww:
I told my hubby we need to have a talk with dd5 to ensure she doesn't act like a drama queen like dd3 and not to be a smart ass like dd1 lmao he laugh and said Omg yes we do lol
lol! lol! well the only smart mouth i have so far (thank god) IS DS3  wow!! that boy is 7 but he will be quick to put you in ur place if need be. then again his 2 older brothers are 16 and 14 so he needs to be quick lol his personality is he's such a man's man but also a smart little boy. he LOVES to read books which is probably y he's advance in reading at school and can read circles around the other little kids. 

Joined 17-Jun-11

Top Poster
6-Oct-11 9:01 am
pumpkins4"]

[quote user="jwoww:

I told my hubby we need to have a talk with dd5 to ensure she doesn't act like a drama queen like dd3 and not to be a smart ass like dd1 lmao he laugh and said Omg yes we do lol[/quote] lol! lol! well the only smart mouth i have so far (thank god) IS DS3  wow!! that boy is 7 but he will be quick to put you in ur place if need be. then again his 2 older brothers are 16 and 14 so he needs to be quick lol his personality is he's such a man's man but also a smart little boy. he LOVES to read books which is probably y he's advance in reading at school and can read circles around the other little kids. 

Yeah dd1 is smart for her age and loves to read. When I was in school for nursing she helped me study anatomy and physiology

Joined 18-Aug-09

Top Poster
7-Oct-11 9:09 pm
Pumpkins . . . try washing with "hibiclens" you can ask for it at the pharmacy counter (they usually have it back there but it doesn't need a prescription.) I actually started getting red bumps (like pimples that swelled) on my breasts about a year ago. My dermo was wondering if it was because of my underwire but they were too high. My OB wasn't sure what they were but was going to give me an antibiotic if it continued. I haven't had them in a while . . . but the dermo suggested the hibiclens after you wash with your regular soap . . . just on those spots. It's basically the same soap they use in hospitals when they "scrub in." And it definitely does the job after a couple of uses! HTH

Liam Baby Boy born January 31, 2010

Expecting #2 March 2012

Joined 19-Aug-11

Top Poster
7-Oct-11 9:14 pm
Thanks!! I'll try this! I seem 2 get more red zits! No idea if it's really the hormones of being pregnant or stress. I have an ob appt on Monday so I'm def gonna ask the dr.
Page: of 2