Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Wow! Only 99 days to go!

Joined 30-Jan-09

Top Poster
1-Oct-11 1:16 am

Hi girls

Yay, we are all heading heavily towards the third trimester! wow, the time flies! Im officially 99 days from my duedate! how cool is that!

Cant wait to meet my little boxer girl, who seems to be very active in my stomache Heart

How are you all doing ? having BH's? I seem to have every evening and yesterday they were pretty nasty :/ I just hope I dont have to run to the hospital as many times I did with my Ds4 b/c false alarms...

Annika

-Annika- Happy mom of 4 boys and expecting a Baby Girl in early january2012! WooHoo!!

Can't wait to meet my Princess!!!!HeartHeartHeart

Baby Boy8,Baby Boy6,Baby Boy6,Baby Boy1

Make a pregnancy ticker

My Chasing the dream gender journey:

SET Baby Bear Girl IVF/PGD 22.5.2009(st Petersburg,AVA) = BFN :(

My IVF process:

7.5  "Long" waited AF arrived!

8.5 First u/s, everything Ok.

9.5  Puregon 150IU injection in the evening --- woohoo , my first shot!

10.5-12.5  same dosage, Puregon 150IU

13.5 Planned u/s number 2.+First Cetrotide shot, 14 follicles

13.-14.5 Same dosage

15.5 3rd u/s, final agreement of the ER day, 10 follicles 10-19mm

16.5 same dosage, both cetrotide & Puregon

+ Ovitrelle

17.5 trip to Russia starts

18.5 ER : 4 eggs

19.5 all 4 eggs were fertilized, we came back home

21.5 4 embryos to PGD : 1 healthy girl, 1 healthy boy, 1 abnormal, 1 degenerated

22.5   SET Baby Bear Girl

2.6 BETA: < 3    BFN :(

Joined 3-Sep-09

2-Oct-11 8:12 am

Awesome! I havn't been keeping track of how many days left, but I'm due mid January so hopefully I'm under 100 soon. I just hope I don't go into labor in the middle of a snow storm or while I'm sick or something.This is my first winter baby so it's going to be a little different.

Jess

Baby Girl02'Baby Boy05'Baby Boy08' Baby Boy10' 12' and baby due April

Joined 31-Jul-07

3-Oct-11 7:06 am

Instead of counting the days left I am counting the days he stays in!! lol.  Emnios oh yikes snow! thats not something I really have to worry about !! We dont get much and in any case I can see the hospital from my house!! I hope it doesnt cause you any problems?

Joined 21-Jan-09

Top Poster
3-Oct-11 8:21 am

this pregnancy is flyin, i too havent had a winter baby, but am really looking forward to wrapping up a weeny newbor, im used to having them in the warmer months, fx no snow here either, though im hoping for a home birth, so wont matter to me x

My princess Aaliyah is here, how lucky am i x

Kieran 8Baby Bear Boy  Ryan 7Baby Bear Boy  Heartbroken 05/04  Ellis 5Baby Bear Boy  Jamie 4Baby Bear Boy  Heartbroken 08/09  Aaliyah  Baby Bear Girl

Suprise baby on the way edd 31/01/2012 Lilypie Maternity tickers>

Love my family!

Joined 9-Aug-10

Top Poster
15-Oct-11 4:18 pm

yay only 99 days left for me too!! this pregnancy is flying by! i'm not experiencing any braxton hicks but i've got plenty of fluid retention already, especially if i sit down for too long Yuck hope you're all doing well and enjoying your pregnancies!!

Baby Bear Boy 08 Baby Bear Boy 09 Baby Bear Girl 12  - Thank you God and IG!

Page: of 1