Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

TTC BOY in OCT

Joined 29-Oct-09

28-Sep-11 9:18 pm

Ok so  whos out there and  swaying blue in Oct!!  there was a few of us from TTC blue in sept who ended up with BFNs  :(  i think i made DH  abstain too long 6 days( o'd alot later then expected)  was tipping it i think  so this month i will be aiming more for 3-4 days!

who else is here with me 

were doing supplements,timing,bsf,egg whites and some of the diet  DH  is fussy as it is so trying to get him to change his eating habits is near impossible!

goodluck all  im only on cd 3  so while to go yet!

Baby Bear Girl10/4/10   swaying Baby Bear Boy but will be happy if we get another princess!!

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
29-Sep-11 9:31 am
hi i was planning to ttc next summer but DH said lets do it so not much time to sway :o) i am ready for an opposite any way. this time though, the biorythms charts are with me, and i will bd in the morning after a baking soda douche. hope you get your BFP!

my beautiful DDs Baby Girl 2009  Baby Girl 2010 Heartbroken gone December 2011

Baby Boy born 2012! believe strongly that Biorhythm & Moon gender & Praying got me my son My boy sway http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/243561.aspx

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
29-Sep-11 3:21 pm
I am! I barely made the October group, but DH and I are going for it on Halloween! We just started the sway September 16th, so I hope it's enough time to make me more blue-friendly! I have the perfect "girl" environment. These last two weeks have been difficult, but I wanted to give it my all, so it's nothing but fruit, green veggies, almonds, tomatoes and potatoes for me! We're both doing the diet and supplements, I check our PH regularly and it seems to be moving up nicely (I was at a lovely 4.2 two weeks ago). If it's not where it should be around Aunt Flo, I may add in bsf. When the time to BD draws near, we'll also be doing timing (with 4 day cut-off), position, loose boxers, cold showers and red bull (for DH), and diva cup for me! Good luck ladies and I hope we can all migrate to "Swayed for Blue" soon!

Joined 14-Sep-11

29-Sep-11 3:36 pm

Belles & Beaus:
and diva cup for me! Good luck ladies and I hope we can all migrate to "Swayed for Blue" soon!

Ladies, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "Diva Cup" only used for TTC a girl, and Instead cup is used for TTC a boy?

Baby Bear BoyQuinten 2007 / Baby Bear Boy Evan 2011 / Baby Bear Girl Brand new! 2012

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
29-Sep-11 3:52 pm
auroara78"]

[quote user="Belles & Beaus:

and diva cup for me! Good luck ladies and I hope we can all migrate to "Swayed for Blue" soon![/quote]

Ladies, correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't "Diva Cup" only used for TTC a girl, and Instead cup is used for TTC a boy?

Instead cup and diva cup are the same thing. They are both reusable menstrual cups. I read that these cups (either one) should be inserted right after ttc boy in order to give the sperm a chance to swim. I believe for a girl you are supposed to "dump" meaning go to the bathroom right after. I haven't done a ton of research on the girl swaying stuff though! :)

Joined 4-Feb-10

Top Poster
29-Sep-11 5:27 pm
Instead cups are better for ttc boy because they sit closer to the cervix. If you have the option can you get an instead cup and not diva?
Baby Bear Girl DD1Baby Bear Girl DD2 Baby Bear Boy DS1 Happy Giggle

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
29-Sep-11 5:36 pm
Proud-Mummy26:
Instead cups are better for ttc boy because they sit closer to the cervix. If you have the option can you get an instead cup and not diva?
Thank you Proud-Mummy! I actually started thinking that when I looked at the pictures of the Instead cup; unfortunately, I already have the diva so I thought I would use that. BTW I read your sway, and mine is extremely similar! That got me very excited! :) Congratulations on your bundle of blue, and I hope I get to experience the same!

Joined 30-Jan-11

29-Sep-11 7:24 pm
I am swaying blue in November :) So close enough! I have been working on this sway for the last yr and sooo excited! GOOD LUCK ALL!!

Baby Girl in 2004 Baby Girl 2010 Swaying and Praying for a Baby Boy in 2012!

Joined 28-Nov-09

Top Poster
29-Sep-11 7:48 pm
lilsunshine:
I am swaying blue in November :) So close enough! I have been working on this sway for the last yr and sooo excited! GOOD LUCK ALL!!
I'm pretty much right there with you! I'm suppose to o around the 1st of November. Hope to see you in the 2ww soon!

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
30-Sep-11 12:43 am
I bd yesterday (O day), please send your prayers for a BFP and a blue surprise :o)

my beautiful DDs Baby Girl 2009  Baby Girl 2010 Heartbroken gone December 2011

Baby Boy born 2012! believe strongly that Biorhythm & Moon gender & Praying got me my son My boy sway http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/243561.aspx

Joined 17-Aug-10

30-Sep-11 5:19 am

I would like to pre-enrol in the Oct group as I am currently still in the 2ww, 10dpo to be exact but I know I'm out this cycle b/c I don't feel pregnant or have any symptons, not enough pinching/stabbing pain. So AF should show next week.

Stacey

Heartbroken2006,  Baby Bear Girl2008,  Heartbroken2010,  Heartbroken2011,  expecting Baby Bear GirlAug2012

Joined 4-Feb-10

Top Poster
30-Sep-11 5:51 am
Belles & Beaus"][quote user="Proud-Mummy26:
Instead cups are better for ttc boy because they sit closer to the cervix. If you have the option can you get an instead cup and not diva?[/quote]Thank you Proud-Mummy! I actually started thinking that when I looked at the pictures of the Instead cup; unfortunately, I already have the diva so I thought I would use that. BTW I read your sway, and mine is extremely similar! That got me very excited! :) Congratulations on your bundle of blue, and I hope I get to experience the same!
That's ok, I've seen women with successful boy sways use a diva cup, I personally didn't use either, I was too nervous! lol Good luck with your sway!!! I'm here if any of you have any questions xx
Baby Bear Girl DD1Baby Bear Girl DD2 Baby Bear Boy DS1 Happy Giggle

Joined 7-Jul-11

30-Sep-11 8:47 am

Dear everyone here! I am TTC Blue too but unfortunately i was having a flu before i got my Menes So in this case, sick = Pink, i need to skip my TTC blue this month :(

STill wondering why sick sway pink coz i need to take lot of antiobiotic too..

Anyway, i have the PH of TTC girl which is the nearner to the Oulation day, the lower my ph is getting at....... AF = 6.5 and during Ovulaiton - 5.8 so i guess i need to do BSF and Egg white things. (still not sure if it will help or not coz the real PH of us is inside the Ovum not the panel of the cervix ?? )

For all those who have tried BSF and Egg white insertion. Pls have a look here and let me know if i understand correctly pls. I am very confused !

1) BSF = First check out yr Cervix position and then wet yr finger a bit and dip it down into the baking soda . Shake out a bit of what ever u got from the wet dipping and insert slowly into vagina ( becareful not to touch the cervix) This can be done many times and NO danger right?

2) Can also do BSF Just before BD ? No danger for DH, huh?

3 )Egg White = Find organic eggs , crack a little hole with neddle and test the PH . If the PH is Good , then put a scotch tape on the hole and keep it till yr O day

4) On the Ovulation day, wash the egg carefully and leave it for an hour at room temperature. Then seperate the yolk and beat slowly and then suck it up with a syrine (3 CC) Slowly insert into vagina with pillow under the butt. Immediately after inderting, Just do it (BD). Ignore the spilting/ running out egg white,huh? Going to be very wet and messy.

5 )Planning to do doggie position, but wondering i have to be in the doggies positon  for an hour! Going to be very neck torturing! Pls advise..

Hopefully, someone could help out to let me kow that my thinking abt BSF and Egg white is correct or not Thanks !Stick out tongue

Joined 18-Aug-11

30-Sep-11 10:09 am
im planing for november ......started al the diet and supplements last month..... im new here.....lets seeeee... God bless u allllllll :)

Joined 12-Sep-11

30-Sep-11 10:39 am
Hey bambino!!! We both O-ed yesterday and we both bd-ed yesterday! I am so wishing for both of us to hear the blue soon, that would be really something, I will go for a walk and will pray for both of us, we did what we could and now is everything in Gods hands. This is my second try in a row I bd on August 30 also but got BFN, I continued on diet and yesterday was one more try for me. My situation that my hubby will not sway anymore, he was always very sceptical about it but for two month he followed my instructions but he said no even supplements next times.... so I guess I will be alone in the battle next times if there will be any. I am little bit nervous we bd twice in the morning and then late in the evening, I never did it in the morning so I was not feeling comfortable with it and now I feel even more unconfortable with the two bd - what you Ladies think about it?
Page: of 14