Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

2 Girls ...Swaying for a BOY..!!

Sway4Son

Joined 14-Sep-11

Top Poster
16-Sep-11 11:13 am

I 'm 33 years old, I have 2 girls. and wanting a baby boy .I know it would be happiest moment to have a BOY after two daughters. I already started posting my questions on gender swaying forum. I'm getting help from the ladies over here. Thanks for support. And I 'm hoping for my dream come true next year.

Baby Bear Girl 1,Baby Bear Girl 2  and TTC Baby Bear Boy in 2012

My Charts

Joined 14-Oct-10

Gold

Gold Membership

16-Sep-11 11:46 am

Hey you and I are in the same boat! :)) Would love to share stories! How old are your girls?

DD 2006, DD 2008, TTC 2009-presen, most likely will go IVF/PGD. 

Maddy

Joined 24-Aug-11

16-Sep-11 11:53 am

I am in the same "boat" also.

My girls are 6 and 2....  Would love to have some blue next year.  I want a healthy child, but who am I kidding, I'd be over the moon if I heard "It's a boy"....

e-mail me: melomad@yahoo.com

Baby Bear Girl 2005 Baby Bear Girl 2009 and... Praying for Baby Bear Boy in 2012...

Joined 14-Oct-10

Gold

Gold Membership

16-Sep-11 12:44 pm

Hi! My girls are 5 and almost 3. You said it well...I feel such guilt sometimes for even thinking this way, but I can't help it. I would love a boy! And I honsetly do not plan on being pregnant again, so this will be it for us. I want to take the time and read, and document myself with all I can, to at least give it a try with all I've got to get a boy. Are you doing anything in particular/have you started trying yet?

Maddy

Joined 24-Aug-11

16-Sep-11 7:54 pm
M

Baby Bear Girl 2005 Baby Bear Girl 2009 and... Praying for Baby Bear Boy in 2012...

Maddy

Joined 24-Aug-11

16-Sep-11 7:56 pm
This will definitely be our last! I've just started this week, mainly diet and supplements. My husband isn't too keen on doing anything, so that's a little disappointing. Its difficult with little dairy and coffee! Also, loading on the salt. I've moved past feeling guilty for wanting a boy! I mean, honestly, we are only human and God understands! Have you started? Where are you located?

Joined 14-Oct-10

Gold

Gold Membership

17-Sep-11 3:13 am

Wow, congrats on getting started :) Can you elaborate on what exactly you are doing? What supplements are you taking? What foods are you avoinding? What should yor husband take? I talked to my hubby and he is so on board with anything he can do to help. I am geting excited! We won't be starting to try until December. I am in Denver Coloraro BTW :) What about you?

Joined 12-Sep-11

18-Sep-11 9:00 pm
Good luck to all you hoping for boys! I must say, as a mom with 2 boys, it was so nice to read that there are moms out there wanting boys! It seems all I hear are comments about how rough life must be for me with 2 boys, blah, blah, blah. Almost like boys are a punishment. So thank you!! I pray you get your boys.

Joined 9-Aug-11

18-Sep-11 11:50 pm

glad i found this post. I have been going through pages and pages of posts about swaying for girls...i see very few posts on boy sways.... I am still gathering info on our sway. hubby is on board but I am still not sure if I should do natural or EGS. any ideas? I haven't officially started on anything yet but starting to get these foods into the diet ..bananas, tomatos, potatos, V8 and eliminate sweets, chocolates, icecreams and dairy. My suppliments list includes Zinc, folic acid, fish oil, Mucinex, BS+COT drink.. I worry about not taking pre-natal.. i might decide to take that anyways... 

Joined 14-Oct-10

Gold

Gold Membership

19-Sep-11 1:45 am
I know Mellon, isn't it intersting to see how many moms sway for girls? I always thought it was harder to have a boy, but after reading so much in the last few years I know...So you started on supplements, and I saw you said Mucinex, why? And also why not take prenatals? Can you share what you know about dietary changes, and mineral needs? I started the PH Miracle diet, for alkalanizing my body and to shed a few pounds, so I stopped eating sweets, fruit altogether and I am also vegan...It is so hard, but I am willing to do it. I read about the benefits of taking these supplements: L-Carnitine (helps build the uterus coating) Potassium, Zinc, Fish Oil, vitamin B complex, so I am taking those. Anything else? Glad to meet more boy swaying mamas Happy Smile

Maddy

Joined 24-Aug-11

19-Sep-11 8:48 am

oh amyr723, how I would Love that little boy.  I love my girls and if God blesses me with yet another I will thank him for a healthy child either way.  But like I said earlier, if I were to hear those words, "you are having a boy", I'm sure I would CRY for hours of complete JOY!!!!!!

Thank you for the Good Luck!

Joined 14-Sep-11

19-Sep-11 9:39 am

I have two little boys and I think they are heartbreakingly cute! I am going to try to sway girl next year, but if it were another little boy, I would love him so much. I already have ideas for names for either sex. That being said, I think I also read somewhere on here that to have a boy just consuming more food in general helps, as having more minerals and vitamins in your body sometimes sways boys. When I was on my health kick with eating lots of veggies and strength training, is when I got pregnant with both my boys.

I wish all of you that want boys plenty of BLUE baby dust :)

Boys are awesome, just yesterday, my oldest (almost 4) hugged me out of nowhere, and said, "Mommy, I love you soooo much." It was awesome.

Baby Bear BoyQuinten 2007 / Baby Bear Boy Evan 2011 / Baby Bear Girl Brand new! 2012

Joined 9-Aug-11

19-Sep-11 11:57 am

Aurora- thank you for sharing. I almost feel guilty of having this gender preference.. i never thought i would fall into this but here I am...I would love another baby no matter what and my husband doesn't really have any preference. It was easy for him to be on the boy diet anyways as he loves most of those foods.....thinking about not being able to raise one gender really freaks me out.....

AELF - I have not officially started taking any suppliments but I heard Mucinex during the week leading to O is supposed to help with thinning of CM. Any other suppliment including multi-vitamin or prenatal is going to alter the mineral levels i believe... like we might be adding more calcium, magnesium? I am guessing... but I still want to take prenatal just to make sure I am preparing my body with essential nutrients to make it through a healthy pregnancy

Maddy

Joined 24-Aug-11

20-Sep-11 9:57 am

Ok, need some help.  My diet has always been that of swaying for a girl and now with ttc a DS I'm so worried about gaining weight.  Any tips?  I'm having a hard time putting salt on food and NOT feeling guilty about it!  Also, would any of you be kind enough to share what your diets were on a daily basis.

My diet for both my girls:

Morning: Rye toast or poppy seed bagel (loaded with butter) and coffee with sweetner and milk

Lunch: Always something with cheese or big tub of fat free (with sweetner) yogurt and lots of strawberries

Dinner: always chicken with either pasta or salad with creamy dressings or chicken caesar salad

ZERO exercise

Joined 14-Oct-10

Gold

Gold Membership

20-Sep-11 11:10 pm

Aurora, that is great to hear! I am on a health kick right now, eating mainly fresh veggies, some cooked foos, but only vegan. I am getting so anxious to start trying for our bundle of blue Happy

Page: of 2