Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Hi i am new here, i am an Aussie mum to two gorgeous boys and wanting a girl

Joined 14-Sep-11

14-Sep-11 10:11 pm
Hi, I would like to introduce myself. I am from Melbourne Aus and am a mother to two beautiful boys. My older son is 4 years old and my second son is only 3 months old.:) When I found out that second time round I was having a boy I felt so sad that my dream of having a little girl is over.:( So I went searching on the internet to find out if other mums have felt disappointed before about their baby gender or does it mean there is seriously something wrong with me. This has led me to feel depressed and anxious. But I was to find out that I was not the only one and there was such a thing as gender disappointment. Also I found out that my dream of having a little girl doesn't have to be over. Advanced technology allows us to choose even though this is not allowed in Australia. I know my precious baby is only 3 months and I love him to bits but we are hoping to go to the US next year and follow our dream. Time is an issue bc I will be 36 years old in Dec and scared if time runs out. I would love to hear from some Aussie mums that have been to the US. Also can someone give me recommendations the best doctors that does Gender Selection. Thank you

Joined 14-Sep-11

15-Sep-11 8:24 pm
Any Aussies out there ???

just want 1 pink one plz

Joined 26-Jul-10

Top Poster
28-Sep-11 10:33 pm

hi there im from melbourne too n have 2 boys myself... i dont have any advice on pgd or anything but would love to go n do it too but my dh is not on board n we are swaying.... wishing u lots of luck next yr.... once ur lil boy grows up ur gd will bet better as the brotherly bond grows.... but the heart still wants what the heart wants... all the best.....

i have 2 Baby Bear Boy aged 5 and 2 yrs old...... tried swaying for 10 mths with no pg n now im just ttc............ on clomid this mth as its 12 mths............... hoping its worked............

was bettyboo...........needed a change...................

after 18 mths of ttc we finally got a bfp........... the mth we dtd twice............ after mths n mths of dtd alot turns out it works for us to not ttc................due in jan............. cant wait

found out its a Baby Girl.......... so blessed........ so lucky.cant believe it.................

Page: of 1