Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Gender scan in TODAY all the owt's were....

Joined 15-Aug-08

Top Poster
10-Sep-11 9:03 am

WRONG!!! It's a baby Baby Bear Girl

I would love to hear what you all think Baby Bear Girl or Baby Bear Boy I will update on the 19th.

Cravings

Eggs, bacon, cheese, spicy chicken, spicy HOT wings, spicy chicken sandwiches from Chick-Fil-A, mac & cheese with hot sauce, jalapenos poppers, steak, french fries, fried food, pizza, alfredo pasta, taco bell, mexican, country fried steak, rice with hot sauce, sometimes chocolate like reeses peanut butter cups, hot nuts, chips, salsa, twizzlers, lots of water, salt on everything. Oh also I had to have chinese food for the first 2 weeks daily orange chicken with pork fried rice or beef and broccoli Stick out tongue

Aversions

Milk, coffee, ice cream, garlic

Symptoms

Early BFP 8-9DPO Beta at 5 weeks 806hcg

No real morning sickness a little queasy week 7-10 never threw up, more so at night woke up feeling great

Smells bugged me super sense of smell

Not too tired in 1st Tri, 2nd Tri I feel great normal energy

Hair on legs and underarms growing fast need to shave daily

Skin not really breaking out

Pee neon yellow

Weight out front showing a lot sooner this time

HUGE appetite (but still nursing my Daughter)

No heartburn even with all the spicy

No headaches in 1st Tri some in the second

Nails growing the same

Nipple area a lot darker and linea nigra

Baby HR 150bpm

No swelling or puffiness

Dizzy off and on

Emotional kind of aggressive toward DH

Increased sex drive, lots of sex dreams

Gained 5lbs to date (should be a lot more but I think the BF'ing is helping)

Boobs not really sore nipples a little

Dry skin and hands, dry lips, lips are swollen (maybe the spicy foods...lol)

Feeling great overall not really any symptoms or discomforts just cravings mostly 

ETA~ and patches of EWCM this whole pg, and yeast infection feeling too (sorry tmi)

[Poll]

Joined 19-Aug-11

Top Poster
10-Sep-11 9:55 am

i'm going to take shot here and say Baby Boy but only cuz the cravings you have are all hot,spicy, and salty which was what i had for my ds. g/l keep us posted

Joined 9-Oct-07

Top Poster
10-Sep-11 10:25 am

SFP

Joined 30-Aug-11

10-Sep-11 10:54 am

I'm going to say boy too! But for the increased sex drive and sex dreams. I had this when pregnant with my boys. Ony ever craved xtra strong mints with both boys and fish but i'm a vegetarian so that was strange and didn't eat any!

Baby Bear Boy

Baby BoyBaby Boy we are hoping to try for a Baby Girl to complete our family in 2012!

SFP

Joined 30-Aug-11

10-Sep-11 10:56 am

I know your nursing but did you sway at all?

Baby BoyBaby Boy we are hoping to try for a Baby Girl to complete our family in 2012!

Joined 15-Aug-08

Top Poster
10-Sep-11 1:37 pm

Searching for pink:

I know your nursing but did you sway at all?

Nope no swaying I had not got a real PP AF yet but had a ton of ewcm so I think we dtd (pull-out) right on O day. I know BF'ing sways pink but I never ever, get ewcm so maybe it worked in my favor this time Confused Huh? My diet was boy friendly lots of steak, cooking out, just hearty foods and I gained about 5 lbs just before. I was eating breakfast which I never do unless I'm nursing it makes me so hungry. Also I was drinking a lot of green tea just had a taste for it that month. Just before O I had a yest infection my first ever I think probably due to all the ewcm I think it sways boy, not sure though.

With the timing, diet and ewcm I think I got a pretty good shot but if its another girl I will be super happy too Love Ya!

Joined 9-Dec-08

Top Poster
10-Sep-11 2:27 pm
Those sound like boy symptoms to me!

DS- Trevor 11/24/05

DD - Kathryn 5/7/2010 at 37+5 weeks!

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Joined 28-May-10

Top Poster
10-Sep-11 3:23 pm
Ive changed my profile since i used to come on here, but used to be on alot of threads you were, and you commented lots on mine, I really hope you have a boy, but you were a great inspiration to me having my second girl when I always drempt of boys, i wouldnt trade my girls now for anything.

Joined 15-Aug-08

Top Poster
10-Sep-11 4:12 pm

Thank you Ilovebeingpregnant Love Ya! I'm glad you are enjoying having two little girls, sisters are so fun!

Joined 18-Aug-09

Top Poster
10-Sep-11 5:06 pm
OK . . . I say boy! Here are the things that match MY symptoms with Liam: No morning sickness, not tired in the 1st, Skin not breaking out, Pee Neon Yellow, Weight out front (everyone thought I was having twins or something), Nipple area darker, Increased sex drive/sex dreams, feeling great/no symptoms, just cravings.

With this pregnancy it's ALL different! I don't have Heartburn like I did with Liam, I have morning sickness, I've been WAY more tired, my skin is broken out something horrible, I have light colored pee, my hips are getting wide but not really popping out too much, nipples are still light colored, not much of a sex drive.

Can't WAIT til you find out on the 19th! 9 more days!!! I go on Wednesday for my 16 week and am going to try and pull the "but it's my birthday coming up" thing to see if he'll take a peek :)

Liam Baby Boy born January 31, 2010

Expecting #2 March 2012

Joined 15-Aug-08

Top Poster
10-Sep-11 6:55 pm

Ohmybaby thinking girl for you! Great idea about the scan hehe whatever works right Happy Wink

Joined 18-Aug-09

Top Poster
10-Sep-11 8:52 pm
Oh and can I just say how jealous I am that you have chick fil a! I want some of their sweet tea soooo bad!!!! We moved to Omaha from Texas last year and they don't have any here! Well, they have ONE in a bank and it's ONLY for bank employees. (How mean is that!??!)

Liam Baby Boy born January 31, 2010

Expecting #2 March 2012

Joined 9-Aug-08

Top Poster
11-Sep-11 12:17 am

I'm thinking it's a BOY Baby Bear Boy

Best of luck on the 19th, I really hope you hear boy. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Pray

Mom to  Baby Girl,Baby Girl | Baby Boy,Baby Boy My Preemie Prince Born at 33 Weeks.

(2 Succuessful sways, Thank you God)

Charlotte

Joined 10-Aug-08

Top Poster
11-Sep-11 2:34 am
Sunny, I'm saying BOY!!! 90% of that could be my list, fingers x'ed for some little lads in the world soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eightlilpigs@yahoo.com   Please feel free to PM for info on the new sites if you are fed up with the monkeysHearts 
Baby Girlx5 Baby Boyx3 I could have given 2 kids a GREAT lifeHappy  LOL Instead I chose to give 8 GREAT kids LIFE!!!
HeartsLoving my big familyHearts

Joined 4-Feb-10

Top Poster
12-Sep-11 2:02 am

I think it's a boy! Baby Bear Boy Here's what matches my symptoms this time that I didn't experience with my DD's.

Cravings

Eggs, bacon, cheese, spicy chicken, spicy HOT wings, spicy chicken sandwiches from Chick-Fil-A, mac & cheese with hot sauce, jalapenos poppers, steak, french fries, fried food, pizza, alfredo pasta, taco bell, mexican, country fried steak, rice with hot sauce, sometimes chocolate like reeses peanut butter cups, hot nuts, chips, salsa, twizzlers, lots of water, salt on everything. Oh also I had to have chinese food for the first 2 weeks daily orange chicken with pork fried rice or beef and broccoli Stick out tongue *** My cravings have been for salty, meaty foods. The occasional chocolate. Also fresh vegies and fruits. Not craving sweets or dairy at all.

Aversions

Milk, coffee, ice cream, garlic *** I had a big aversion to coffee this time in the first trimester, it's settled now. I craved coffee with my DD's.

Symptoms

Early BFP 8-9DPO Beta at 5 weeks 806hcg *** BFP at 9dpo this time and hcg was low, 31 at 11dpo

No real morning sickness a little queasy week 7-10 never threw up, more so at night woke up feeling great *** no nausea or ms at all

Smells bugged me super sense of smell *** I have a very heightened sense of smell this time

Not too tired in 1st Tri, 2nd Tri I feel great normal energy *** This is different for me, I'm really tired

Hair on legs and underarms growing fast need to shave daily *** My hair is growing about the same

Skin not really breaking out *** Skin has broken out a bit through this pregnancy, never did with my DD's

Pee neon yellow *** This is supposed to be a boy sign, mine has been clear which apparently is girly lol

Weight out front showing a lot sooner this time *** I showed very quickly this time but I did with DD2 as well

HUGE appetite (but still nursing my Daughter) *** I have a huge appetite but I did with DD2

No heartburn even with all the spicy *** No heartburn this time, I had it really bad with DD2

No headaches in 1st Tri some in the second *** Same for me

Nails growing the same *** Same for me

Nipple area a lot darker and linea nigra *** Nipples slightly darker, no linea nigra

Baby HR 150bpm *** Baby has been between 140 and 155 or thereabouts

No swelling or puffiness *** Same here

Dizzy off and on *** Same here

Emotional kind of aggressive toward DH *** Same, also a bit weepy

Increased sex drive, lots of sex dreams *** Not overly increased sex drive but noticeably different to when I was preg with DD's

Gained 5lbs to date (should be a lot more but I think the BF'ing is helping) *** Have only gained about 1.5kg so far

Boobs not really sore nipples a little *** Exactly the same, boobs feel fine but nipples have been a little sensitive

Dry skin and hands, dry lips, lips are swollen (maybe the spicy foods...lol) *** Skin has been sooo dry and my lips have been sore the whole preg

Feeling great overall not really any symptoms or discomforts just cravings mostly *** I have to remind myself I am pregnant lol

ETA~ and patches of EWCM this whole pg, and yeast infection feeling too (sorry tmi) *** I have had to wear panty liners this preg because of the amount of cm, it's gross. I never had that with my DD's.

Baby Bear Girl DD1Baby Bear Girl DD2 Baby Bear Boy DS1 Happy Giggle
Page: of 3