Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Bought Gold but no change to membership

Joined 1-Oct-09

4-Sep-11 3:24 am

I bought gold a few days ago (still have my paypal receipt) and yet my member profile still has my membership as basic & I can't see any gold forums anywhere.

Pls Help

Baby Bear Boy 2007 Baby Bear Boy 2009  ttc Baby Bear Girl from June 2010

Joined 27-Jul-06

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

4-Sep-11 10:45 pm
Gold has been non functioning for months. There are several posts warning users to not buy gold in all of the forums.

Heart  Heart 

3 failed MS/IUI's & 2 failed MS/IVF's                                                                                                   

Joined 1-Oct-09

4-Sep-11 11:57 pm

There are no current warnings that I can see. I think it was Charliecats who used to have in her sig that gold was broken don't purchase but that has sinced been removed. If you could forward me the link to where this posted it would be much more helpful

Baby Bear Boy 2007 Baby Bear Boy 2009  ttc Baby Bear Girl from June 2010

Joined 22-Apr-06

Top Poster
12-Sep-11 10:38 pm
I'm not sure where the posts are about not buying, but Tamara has it in bold red in her signature.

Joined 13-Sep-10

14-Sep-11 4:01 am
Hi please help me. I bought the gold membership . i paid money but it is till showing basic membership. please tell me what to do? thanks.

Baby Girl4yrs Baby Girl 18months

Joined 18-Jul-11

20-Sep-11 6:15 am

Oh dear, I just bought it too. I had seen a broken note somewhere a while back but assumed because it processed my payment it must be fixed. Are we able to get a refund?

Joined 13-Sep-10

3-Oct-11 1:26 pm
No elodie I am not able to get refund. Hope gold is fixed soon. Thanks .

Baby Girl4yrs Baby Girl 18months

Joined 10-Nov-09

Top Poster
5-Oct-11 6:30 pm

It used to be at the top of every forum.  I think there should be better warnings, because not everyone will necessarily see Tamaras sig.

Angela

Joined 20-Jul-11

Top Poster
5-Oct-11 6:54 pm

bellyrubs:

There are no current warnings that I can see. I think it was Charliecats who used to have in her sig that gold was broken don't purchase but that has sinced been removed. If you could forward me the link to where this posted it would be much more helpful

Honestly- I saw the "Gold is broken- dont buy" message I was like what the hell does that meaning - like precious metal gold- lol  seriously- so I would have bought the membership too if I hadn't seen this.  

Baby Bear Boy  Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy  Baby Bear GirlBorn Aug 5, 2012 at 39 weeks 5 days

Page: of 1