Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

HAS ANYONE HAD A FREE READING FROM IC1111 OR CHERRI?

Joined 20-Jul-11

3-Sep-11 4:51 pm

Hello all,

I am just interested to see if many of you ladies have had a free reading from IC1111 or Cherri? I have had one from both, so I was wondering what the out come was for any of you ladies? IC1111 said I would have a boy, and Cherri said I will girl was on the way, but IC1111 said she did pick up gile energy, but added that was because I was wanting a girl? One of them has to be right! 

But I would love to hear your experiences with these free readings?

Thanks x

Joined 16-Oct-07

Top Poster
3-Sep-11 5:19 pm

IC1111 said I was "going to get my girl-FINALLY!!!! lol"  which is funny because I had a girl first and had EGD over it.  My nub however was very girl and I'm having a tough time again so maybe she was right, won't be confirmed until birth.

Joined 20-Jul-11

3-Sep-11 6:16 pm

Hey,

Congrations! And thanks for your reply. 

Anyone else out there. I have noticed IC1111 does not do reading through here any more. Cherri appears to be quiet busy, with free and paid readings, would love to hear more experiences.

Joined 17-Jun-11

Top Poster
3-Sep-11 8:21 pm
I had one with ic1111 she said I'm having a boy so we shall see. However she did mention things that no one knew about so I'm hoping she's right since its my last one

Baby Bear Girl 9yrs Baby Bear Girl 7yrs Baby Bear Girl 5yrs Baby Bear Girl 4yrs Baby Bear Boy  March 2012

Baby B grew wings and is taking care of its brother Sad Flower

Joined 27-Jan-11

4-Sep-11 2:20 am

ic1111 did a reading for myself and she stated my 5th would also be a boy.....I have had two sans - latest at 18w + 3d and they tell me girl??????? Just have to wait and see.

Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby Boy    FXedBaby Girl due Jan 31st 2012

proudmummy

Joined 28-Jun-10

Top Poster
4-Sep-11 2:29 pm
im glad 2hear that Inshallah cos she said this little one would be a boy and im hoping that shes wrong :) Huge congrats on ur little girl!

Baby Boy06  Baby Boy08  and no3 baby Baby Girl due Jan 2012!!!!

Joined 20-Jul-11

4-Sep-11 3:34 pm

Thanks for your replies ladies. She told me this one is a boy, but she picked up girl energy because I want a girl so bad? But she saw a blue blanket at the beach? Cherri told me girl,  and when I messaged her back to ask her about IC1111 reading, she messaged me sraight back and said she still sees girl, and did not want to change her reading. Guess we will all have  to wait to see. I am having bt 18 week scan on Friday, but feel a little scared to find out the gender. Silly I know. x

Joined 23-Oct-07

Top Poster
5-Sep-11 3:41 pm
Baby fortune- all GIRL months all all year

Ruby- BOY Aug

Brooke- GIRL Nov-Dec

Cherri22- GIRL Dec-Jan

IC111- GIRL maybe twins Oct-Jan (soon)

Picklepuddingpie (ebay)- GIRL (last child) in Jan

Jolene (Itabu from here)- Said she thought GIRL as well but no time frame

Anne-Marie- GIRL Dec

Mary- GIRL before March-2012 by c-section (if I had another it would be c-section #6)

Miranda- BOY October

Psychic123uk- GIRL Jan

babypsychic2011- GIRL Feb

DS 10 ? DS 8 ? DD 7 ? DS 5 ? DS 3 C-Section #6 **IT'S A GIRL!!** Diagnosed with Placenta Previa & Percreta :( ~Chloe Paige~ born @ 32 weeks 10/29/12!!

Joined 15-Jul-11

8-Sep-11 5:46 am
I had one from ic1111 and she was right, I'm having a boy :)
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Love my family!

Joined 9-Aug-10

Top Poster
8-Sep-11 6:03 am

I had one of IC as well and she was wrong for me!

Baby Bear Boy 08 Baby Bear Boy 09 Baby Bear Girl 12  - Thank you God and IG!

just want 1 pink one plz

Joined 26-Jul-10

Top Poster
6-Oct-11 8:46 pm

i had one with icsii n she said id get pg in august when not ttc with a girl.. it freaked me out a bit as a reading i had with sisterhaven said id get bfp july or aug well they were noth wrong.... so im still waiting to get a reading thats more accurate..... itabu thinks ill get pg rou xmas time so im hoping she is right. she was right in saying the 3rd ppl to like my house will buy it so sure enuf the 3rd ppl to show interest in it did buy it so im a believer in itabu,..................... she rocks..............

i have 2 Baby Bear Boy aged 5 and 2 yrs old...... tried swaying for 10 mths with no pg n now im just ttc............ on clomid this mth as its 12 mths............... hoping its worked............

was bettyboo...........needed a change...................

after 18 mths of ttc we finally got a bfp........... the mth we dtd twice............ after mths n mths of dtd alot turns out it works for us to not ttc................due in jan............. cant wait

found out its a Baby Girl.......... so blessed........ so lucky.cant believe it.................

Joined 18-Aug-09

Top Poster
6-Oct-11 11:14 pm
I had one from IC and she said boy. But, she also said that she's my two boys fishing together and no one in our family (or close to us) fish so that was kind of weird. I'm hoping she is wrong ... Will find out Wednesday!

Liam Baby Boy born January 31, 2010

Expecting #2 March 2012

Joined 6-May-09

12-Oct-11 10:26 am
Congrats Jwoww on getting your sweet baby boy! My oldest sons name is Kristopher, then I had 4 beautiful girls and finally got my last boy Kaeden Oct 2009. Congrats again!
Www.sweetbabybump.com

Joined 17-Jun-11

Top Poster
12-Oct-11 10:33 am

loanchik:
Congrats Jwoww on getting your sweet baby boy! My oldest sons name is Kristopher, then I had 4 beautiful girls and finally got my last boy Kaeden Oct 2009. Congrats again!

THank you so much I am still in shock as I just found out yesterday

Baby Bear Girl 9yrs Baby Bear Girl 7yrs Baby Bear Girl 5yrs Baby Bear Girl 4yrs Baby Bear Boy  March 2012

Baby B grew wings and is taking care of its brother Sad Flower

Joined 20-Oct-05

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

12-Oct-11 7:43 pm
Loanchik, please remove the website from your signature or your IG account will be deleted. No websites can be advertised in signatures. Thanks for complying with this rule.
Page: of 2