Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

So...

Melissa

Joined 6-Jun-08

Top Poster
21-Aug-11 10:49 pm

Hello everyone just wanted to stop in and see if anyone was in here.

I know its a lttle early but who has names picked out? i think i kinda do this as soon as i find out im pregnant lol

I'll go first if its a boy im thinking about Ryan and if its a girl i am thinking about Sophia

Baby Boy Baby Girl Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Girl Baby Girl Baby Girl Baby Girl Due Oct.23,2013

Joined 16-Aug-11

22-Aug-11 8:01 pm

I have been thinking about names since before I was pregnant...Claire if it is a girl and Greyson if it is a boy. I like Ryan and Sophia but I go to that social security government website to find the most popular names and i try to avoid them. I know Claire is popular ish and Greyson is getting that way but i love old fashion girl names and modern boy names personally.

Melissa

Joined 6-Jun-08

Top Poster
22-Aug-11 8:23 pm
I like claire but i love greyson alot i first heard it from my favorite show drop dead diva i even thought about it but ryan was pickedout for soo long im going to use it if the baby is a boy. I haven't checked anywhere to see how popular ryan or sophia is.im not too fond of old fasion names but dd2 is kathleen not my choice but named her after my mom that passed away
Baby Boy Baby Girl Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Girl Baby Girl Baby Girl Baby Girl Due Oct.23,2013

Joined 16-Aug-11

24-Aug-11 12:24 pm

Omg so funny I love drop dead diva and first heard it from there too! lol. I picked Claire because my gramma, who was like a mom, died on St. Claires day...couldnt pick her name because other family members already did. So Claire it is...plus I like Claire alot. It is older but not super popular. I am just afraid Greyson is too girly because Grace is popular and ppl are using Gracyn as a longer version. I dont know though. My partner loves it and this is her first actual pregnancy with me so I don't think Ill be changing it...plus it matches with my boys; Kolton and Spencer. We had Claire picked out for forever too so I get what you are saying about Ryan. I had it as Spencer's middle name at first but changed it when he was two weeks old because he was named after someone that ...well...doesn't deserve the honor lol.

Joined 19-Aug-11

Top Poster
24-Aug-11 12:36 pm

hello ladies,

this is my 5th baby and since i got pregnant all i have is one girl name thats it! no boys names picked out and no other girls name either. i know the name i want for a girl is VERY popular but since no one in my family even has that name i'm going with it-Emma. don't ask me y i chose it or where it came from. it just felt right for some reason came to me out of no where one day so that's the one i'm going with. i LOVE it. so, i gave dh the chance to get the middle name and so far he has kaitlyn (also another very popular name Happy LMAO)

Joined 16-Aug-11

24-Aug-11 3:20 pm

You know...if you 'feel' the name go with it. My second son's name came to me all of a sudden one day just popped in my head and I knew that was it. And he is all Spencer :) Emma is popular but hey it is a timeless name so go for it! I have a niece named Emma and Kaitlyn and they are beautiful....good luck with your baby! Do you have sons and daughters?

Joined 19-Aug-11

Top Poster
24-Aug-11 3:43 pm

i have 4 boys no little girls Sad i'm hoping and praying that this pregnancy is a Baby Bear Girl don't think i can handle another son Happy LMAO

Megan

Joined 8-May-09

Top Poster
24-Aug-11 9:59 pm
If I have a girl it is going to be jessa and if its a boy dh wants it to be his name which is Joseph and he will be the third him and his dad want to keep it in the family I am not to fond of the name especially since if it is a boy he will be my only son I really like the name jaxson but we will see :)
His XX XY Mine XX XX XX And our surprise baby due Feb.2012

Joined 18-Aug-09

Top Poster
29-Aug-11 6:41 pm
This is my first time posting in this part of the forum . . . but I figured I should start hanging out in both Feb and March forums because my due date keeps fluctuating from Feb 27-March 1st. Anyway, names: We have a short list of names for each sex. Our boys: Ryan, Samuel, Dean, Tyler, and Finn. -- I am almost certain we will be going with Ryan for either a first or middle name. I really like Finn Ryan, but my husband says he doesn't think Finn even sounds like a name ;-/ Ryan was the name of my ex boyfriend who died in a car crash while I was in high school. He was my best friend so my husband knows how important the name is to me. We also try looking at the SS names list . . . but, last time we chose Liam which was not in the top 100 and now EVERYONE has named their kid Liam (which was exactly what I wanted to avoid) so whatever. Our Girls: Olivia Rose, Ellenore (Elle or Ellie) Rose, Layla Mechelle. Rose after my DH's grandma and Mechelle after my mother. We are hoping for a girl this time and I feel in my bones that this is a girl, but I'm trying to be cautious. I was never really close with my mother (she would like to think that I was . . . but she was a young mother and never really spent the time taking care of me the way she should and I ended up living with my grandparents since the age of four.) I really want to have a connection with a daughter that I didn't have with my mom. She died five years ago at the age of 38 from a drug overdose . . . and my first day of my last period was on the five year anniversary of her death. So, I'm taking that as a sign . . . and hoping and praying :) Either way, we will be very excited! Hope all you ladies are doing well :)

Liam Baby Boy born January 31, 2010

Expecting #2 March 2012

Joined 3-Aug-08

Top Poster
30-Aug-11 2:28 am
My hd has suggested that we call our baby a name starting with A. Because he was a twin he gas always been known as baby a. We have named him Ashton. All the best of luck to you all. Xo

Baby Boy 07 Baby Boy 08  Heartbroken Baby Boy Valentines Day 11 Heartbroken Baby Girl Aug 11 - always love & miss you my twin girl. Baby Boy 15/02/12 Baby Girl 6/9/13. Totally blessed. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Page: of 1