Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

12 dpo spotting - AF or implantation bleeding?

I love my family!

Joined 13-Oct-09

Top Poster
11-Aug-11 3:25 pm

Hi all!
I'm 12 dpo today (know because I can tell when I ovulate). At 10 dpo I had the slightest spotting around 9am when I wiped and that was it. Then 11 dpo (yesterday), I had light pink spotting when I wiped on and off throughout the day. Now this morning at 12 dpo when I went to the bathroom, I had a bunch of light pink spotting mixed with some bright red blood streaks. I put a tampon in thinking AF was starting early which she never does. I usually have a LP of 14-15 days. Anyways I took the tampon out around 2pm and there was like nothing on it and nothing when I wiped. Now there's nothing when I wipe. I am so confused. I NEVER spot before AF arrives. Usually when I start spotting (around 14-15 dpo), it turns to heavy immediately. TMI Warning: Also, before the spotting started, I was having MAJOR creamy CM (almost like lotion) which I usually don't get either. We're not TTC at all since DH had his vasectomy July 21st and we've been using the pullout method. Does anyone think it's AF coming or maybe implantation bleeding (which I've also never had with any of my 5 pregnancies)? I was thinking it's too late for implantation bleeding?

DH (27) + Me (26) = Together 9 wonderful years, married for 6
Our beautiful family Baby Boy6 Baby Boy5 Baby Boy4 Baby Girl3

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

11-Aug-11 3:52 pm

they says it is possiable to have implantation spotting up to 12 dpo but i never have. every time i started spotting at 10dpo it turned into af a day or two later. good luck.

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken and another little born sept 4th!!

Joined 26-Apr-11

11-Aug-11 4:40 pm

Implantation bleeding that long after O is not common it most likely is AF.

Baby Bear Boy Taysen-2003 Baby Bear Boy Porter-2005 Baby Bear Girl Kylie-2008 Baby Bear Boy Paxton-2012!

TTC a 2014!!

I love my kids!

Joined 9-Feb-09

Top Poster
12-Aug-11 7:20 am

I guess I'm different.

I had implantation bleeding on 11 DPO with my DD.  I NEVER spot before AF.  It was my signal I was preggo.  I took and test on 12 DPO and low and behold BFP.

Baby Bear Girl Amelia 7/1/2010      Baby Bear Boy  Maddox  5/7/2012   [

Page: of 1