Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Who did Microsort in Cyprus?

Joined 2-Mar-11

Top Poster
8-Aug-11 4:58 pm
I'd like to know if anyone went to the north Cyprus ivf and did Microsort+ivf+pgd. Is it available yet? What did you think of the clinic and what of the staff? Did you get pregnant? I'm asking all these questions because my head is spinning and I still (we are going in sept/oct) can't decide between dr Ozyigit and dr Savvas (as you can read in my other posts). I hope you can help me out ladies!!!

Joined 15-Mar-11

9-Aug-11 3:44 am
I have been i kontact whit The north cyprus clinik, and they said that they offer microsort...

Joined 5-Feb-10

9-Aug-11 4:06 pm

I have heard that they are doing the microsort from September...........they are offering packages with hotel, but I dont know the costs?? I expect its quite expensive. Whe I enquired with them a long time ago about PDG it was quite expensive, but they were encouraging me to go for maximum transfr number of up to 3 then a reduction, but this was a bit scarey, as DH is scared to transfer 2!!!! The microsort is all new for them so i dont kow if anyone has been yet so it ay be too early to see the results yet, but it will be very interesting to follow. :-)

babyhugs x

Joined 2-Mar-11

Top Poster
9-Aug-11 4:19 pm
Hi, i know that a treatment with microsort+IVF+PGD and accommodation in a guesthouse will cost 6150 euro's. I was wondering if they use Microsort already.

Joined 5-Feb-10

9-Aug-11 4:30 pm

its new to them they have only started doing it this month or next month, I emailed them and they said last month they have the equipment and it has just been tested ready to use and staff have been trained??? so it is very new. Not a bad price, some guest houses are small and in very quiet places but it depends what you want, generally small hotels out there are very cheap anyway! you have to work out your travel costs, do they include all your tests and monitoring? Ask them all the questions you can think of !!! Price of medication.....and freezing and transfer only costs....some places sting you on this one, but it may be your insurance if you have spare embryos. Its just around the corner form my Dr on the main road. I heard they were planning to do it but i believe its up and running. North cyprus IVF use an agent i think its visit and care, maybe others so make sure you go to the clinic direct for the best price (i did this in kiev  and would ahve saved £1000) let me know how you get on.

babyhugs

Joined 28-Nov-10

Top Poster
9-Aug-11 7:50 pm

I just wanted to wish you luck on your cycle! 

Baby Bear Boy - 04

Baby Bear Boy - 07

Pray for a Baby Girl to complete our family!

Numerous MS IUI failures.

IVF/PGD fail. Not a single normal girl out of 10 embryos Sad

IVF/PGD#2 - PUPO with a SET normal girl!!!
Beta #1: 78
Beta #2: 238
My angel in heaven Baby Girl.....where to now??? Hearts

IVF/PGD#3 - BFP!!!! More low betas, miscarry 8 weeks

Dutch Girl Sway BFP!! Identical Twins... no heartbeat @ 10 weeks :(

Joined 1-Jun-11

10-Aug-11 1:14 pm
HELLO Could I know wich clinic propose Microsort+pgd+IVF+accomodation for 6100 eur? Do you know if other clinics proposes the same service in Cyprus? BEST REGARDSS

Joined 1-Jun-11

10-Aug-11 1:17 pm
HELLO Could I know wich the name of the clinic that propose the package IVF+PGD+MICROSORT at 6150 eur? Does exist other clinic in Cyprus with the same service? Best regards

Joined 2-Mar-11

Top Poster
10-Aug-11 2:39 pm
North Cyprus IVF clinic, dr Ozyigit.

Joined 22-Jun-11

20-Aug-11 4:03 am
Hi, I will be going to Cyprus in October for this Microsort and PGD. If there is anyone going soon, please let me know how everything goes. I am so nervous but am confident about the choice in clinic. You can find information from this link http://www.donasyon.net/ or you can email Ahmet directly, he is fantastic. info@northcyprusivf.net Violeta

Joined 27-Aug-11

27-Aug-11 7:00 am
I am looking into this too! so glad it's available in cyprus now!

Joined 27-Aug-11

28-Aug-11 9:08 am
may I ask the cost of this in cyprus violeta? I am waiting for them to contact me with the info. x

Joined 3-Oct-11

7-Oct-11 10:38 am

Hi violeta, I too am going to North Cyprus, leaving the first week in November.  The price they gave me for microsort+PGD+IVF (with 7 day hotel stay) is 7300 euros.  This will include all my rides to and from airport and clinic.  I will be staying a few days longer because I will be arriving on day 12 of my cycle with egg retrievel being on day 15.  I will have my first two scans done here with my doctor.  I have read good things about this clinic and after much searching decided to go with them.  I have 3 girls and desperatly want a boy.  Please keep us posted on how your trip goes.

Joined 22-Jun-11

11-Dec-11 9:02 am
Ladies, So sorry for my lack of response but I had some really tough decisions to make and decided to do them privately. I just got back from Cyprus and I AM PREGNANT!!! Tamera, did you go in November? How did everything go? We were so happy with everything and do have a few frosties for possible future use. It is still early and I have had miscarriages before but this time it feels right. We are SO excited!!! Everything about our experience was superb. We stayed at the Golden Tulip and the weather was still great. Wishing you all a great day. Violeta

Joined 27-Feb-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

11-Dec-11 10:01 am
Wow I've never ever seen a bfp from north Cyprus before. In fact I thought there pgd techniques were seriously flawed! So you must be very lucky. I think that most people have been put off after poor Tameras awful experience with them. Congratulations though and I hope your pregnancy continues well x
5 gorgeous Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby Boy and my Genesis, Cyprus twin Baby GirlBaby Girl born May 2012
Page: of 2