Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Hells Kitchen VS. Master Chef

Loving my IG girls...

Joined 3-Dec-08

Top Poster
29-Jul-11 11:21 am

Which do you think is better?  And I am the only one who things running these two shows, not only concurrently, but also one right after the other is confusing??

I do like them both, but it's irritating to run them at the same time!!  Angry

Baby Girl   Baby Girl  Baby Boy

I love my kids!

Joined 9-Feb-09

Top Poster
29-Jul-11 12:59 pm

LOL!  I think it's weird too!  I'm a huge Ramsey fan, so I watch both.

It's interesting, I like different parts of each show.  I love that fact that in Hell's Kitchen we see more team drama in the house, and I like watching them work during an actual dinner service.  It's more about surviving in a kitchen then actually seeing different food items.

However, what I like about Master Chef is the food items!  I love seeing the creativity of the chefs and what they will create.  The mystery box challenge is awesome - set ingredients...now make food taste good out of it!!Happy  LOL

Baby Bear Girl Amelia 7/1/2010      Baby Bear Boy  Maddox  5/7/2012   [

Joined 26-Jun-11

Top Poster
29-Jul-11 2:37 pm

Hell's Kitchen is good for the drama! Masterchef is just interesting. I watch both, cannot pick.

Joined 7-Sep-11

7-Sep-11 5:22 am

Although I am a fan of Ramsey, but I recently saw some Masterchef series of Australia and I must say, that’s the best Cooking based reality show I have ever seen. The dishes are amazing and are scrumptious to look at. But also the judges talk to the point and are never so critical. I would prefer Masterchef Australia any day against any Hell’s Kitchen.

Page: of 1