Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Just had my 1st iui with spinning for a boy

Joined 17-Aug-10

26-Jul-11 3:28 pm
I went to dr Klein in mineola. He was really sweet. He was very reachable on phone whenever I needed him. He charged $ 350ish for the consult and $ 950 for the spinning and iui. I have 2 girls already. I have been trying on my own to get pregnant this is my 9th cycle I took off 3 months here and there. I was getting really frustrated. I wanted the iui primarily bc I wanted to try another method. The spinning was an added bonus. I realllllly want a boy but I'm open to 4 kids. I figured I may as well take my chances and up my odds. That way if I get my boy the pressure is off. My friend is an RE an she said Ericsson is more like 60percent not 75-80percent. I am really lucky to live only 10 minutes from him so it was super convenient. I figured I would give it 3 chances. I'm glad I found out about klein instead of $300 for silver man in westchester. I'll let u guys know if I get preg! If u have any questions feel free to ask!

Joined 25-Jan-07

Top Poster
26-Jul-11 8:18 pm
How exciting!!! Best of luck! When will you test?

Joined 28-Jun-11

28-Jul-11 1:01 pm

Best wishes.

I had my IUI Last month. I too have 2 girls and ttc boy now.

I did not get pregnant with ist IUI.

I am having second one done tomorrow..... Best wishes to you, and me (!!!! LOL)

Two girls and waiting for a little boy !!

Joined 28-Nov-10

Top Poster
6-Aug-11 10:41 pm

Good luck ladies!

Were any of you quoted the pregnancy rate per cycle for the Ericcson method?  I'm looking at MS IUI in Mexico and so far its only 2% pregnancy rate, so very very low and they hardly put any sperms in.  I wonder if Ericcson method would have better pregnancy rate with the more sperms.

Baby Bear Boy - 04

Baby Bear Boy - 07

Pray for a Baby Girl to complete our family!

1x MS IUI bfn Sad

2x MS IUI bfn Tongue Tied

3x MS IUI bfn Envy

4x MS IUI....yes, another bfn Hmm

IVF/PGD fail.  Not a single normal girl out of 10 embryos Sad

IVF/PGD#2 - PUPO with a SET normal girl!!!
Beta #1: 78
Beta #2: 238
My angel in heaven Baby Girl.....where to now??? Hearts

Joined 11-Sep-09

Top Poster
25-Aug-11 11:50 am
Good Luck to both of you , keep us updated :)

Baby Girl  2007  Baby Girl  2009     Pray for Baby Boy 

Joined 2-Mar-11

Top Poster
19-Sep-11 8:44 am
Update?

Joined 17-Aug-10

12-Oct-11 7:33 am
sorry i didnt come back to respond. i landed up having 2 iuis with dr klein and both didnt get me pregnant. i had dr klein spin the sperm a 3rd time and have my RE do the iui and i didnt get pregnant. I have to admit, im a little skeptical and nervous that he waited too long with both iuis. I wonder if he waited too long on purpose bc then he knew it wouldnt work and I would come back? Ill never know. Ive decided to move onto IVF with PGD with cycle. Im on cd 5 now and will start the ivf process on cd 21. i will let you guys know...

Joined 18-Jun-10

12-Oct-11 4:23 pm

What do you mean, that he waited too long?  Did you get a positive OPK and then a delay on the IUI?

Me-Age 33 

1 DD

1 DS

Hoping to do Ericsson in April 2013 (not eligible for Microsort)

Page: of 1