Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

CLAZBAZ!!!!!!!!!! [:D]

One more pink please :)

Joined 22-Jul-09

Top Poster
22-Jul-11 1:18 pm
Hey Hun.. So glad ur back on IG.. I came off for a while until I decided to ttc one more time.. I swayed for 9 months for a GIRL as I'd lobe my Ruby to have a little sister.. Happy but I've now dropped the sway as it just was not happening Sad it's never taken this long before do now I just want a baby regardless of the sex but with a preference for [pinkbear] if I could choose.... What was ur diet like while ttc ur girls?

so, how's things? What did u name ur little one? Still think it's really spooky I read our messages only yest!!! Lol

take care Hun.. We all on Facebook (private group) under IG babies if u fancy joining?? Xxx glad ur back Hearts

[boy] 1999, [girl] 2004, [boy] 2010 & [girl] due jan 2013 Happy  LOL

Joined 8-Jul-09

Top Poster
22-Jul-11 2:56 pm
It is so lovely to speak to you again! My daughter ( Ellie jo) was born 5 days late on 28th December 2009. Her and her older sister Emily adore each other, and it was so weird coming back on the site seeing and reading my disappointment, as I could not imagine my life without her. I have come back on the site now as I am gonna start trying for baby number three. I wouldn't go so far as to say I am swaying, I am just gonna keep an open mind about when I am ovulating and just try and get the timing right if I can. My diet for both my girls was, in fact, what the experts say without me realising it!!! I ate not much meat, lots of dairy. Where as my appetite has genuinely changed since the birth iof Ellie, and I love salty foods and meat. Hopefully this will work in my favour with baby number three!!! I can't imagine trying for as long as u hve been though - an that is something that I took forgranted with my previous two, and when it comes to a case of having no baby through swaying or a baby whatever, it puts the whole gender selection thing in perspective does t it!! Good luck with conceiving ur next baby - I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason so your baby is simply hanging on for a special reason xx so when you conceived your boy did u do anything special that you didn't do with your daughter xxxxxxxxxxx

Joined 22-Jul-09

Top Poster
23-Jul-11 9:29 am
Nope all the were by chance!!! I'm happy to put it down to chance again! - have u had a reading by 1C111? She's amazing...She says I have a girl waiting to come down Happy  LOL lovely names ur girls have.. I'm pleased u have 2 girls.. It's great that Emily got a little sister for life!! I hope Ruby is as lucky!!!

I had Wilson bang on due date.. Omg he came so quick I didn't get my epidural!!!! Jeez!! It was agony!!!

as u say.. Just eat meat and salty foods!! And steer clear of dairy.. I hope u get a lil man Happy

it's brill to talk to u!! Xx

Joined 8-Jul-09

Top Poster
26-Jul-11 7:51 am

Hiya!  how you doin?  well, i am sort of exasperated, as i am beginning to get extremely into this swaying thing, and i think i am just getting extremely confused as a result!  i have had terrible cramps, slight bleed (?thinking ovulation) yet a negative ovulation predictor strip test result thingy (i am not really used to the abbreviations lol) - and it seems that now there is so much i can do to sway boy, but somehow it seems like there is always a step further i can take it.  and i have read somewhere that douches (?) help - egg white!!!!!  oh my dear - do i really have to go putting things up there!  lol  so overwhelming!  

how are you getting on with trying for your next baby????  all my luck to you that you get the result you want soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Joined 22-Jul-09

Top Poster
28-Jul-11 6:12 am
I don't douche (put things up there lol) to me itd not healthy! And for girl it makes it far too acidic.. I am not swaying at all now .. I feel a bit worried as I don't want to feel if I have another boy that I should of swayed!!!! But 9 months of swaying down the line and no bfp!! Sad

I've just finished AF so wish me luck!!

what cycle day are u on hon? Xx

Joined 8-Jul-09

Top Poster
28-Jul-11 6:48 am

oh thank god u feel that way too about the douche thing - it was freaking me out lol. 

i have timed my ovulation with BBT, CM and OPK and reckon today is the day!  watch out hubby when i get home (LOL)  so we are attempting our first sway - i am so excited and nervous, and my period is due on my 30th birthday, which would be some birthday present if i find out i am pregnant!

i am currently on cycle day 16

and dont feel bad about the fact you have stopped swaying - i imagine it has come to a point where you want a baby in your arms, regardless of gender, and to be honest, this swaying malarky has really taken it out of me and i have only been trying a month.  i mean, BBT, CM, OPK, diet, supplements, cough medicine, it is never ending.  there is only so much we can cope with until we lose the plot eh! 

Joined 22-Jul-09

Top Poster
28-Jul-11 8:21 am
True!!!! Oh I hope u fall!!! I have never taken this long before ever!!!!! I am happy with a boy but I do want ruby to have a little sister Sad

I'm just eating strawberries dipped in clotted cream!! That's allowed on girl diet so it's not all bad!! Lol not that I'm swaying on diet.. Must be habit!!!! Lol

i will put money on me having another boy.. So if i think that way I can't be let down eh?

Joined 8-Jul-09

Top Poster
28-Jul-11 8:31 am

that is exactly what i am telling myself - despite all this swaying stuff, that flippin girl sperm is gonna get to that egg first lol, so i am honestly expecting to have a third girl.  after two girls, (and no boys!) i cannot imagine that i will ever have a son. 

and i also know i will be unbearable if i dont get pregnant straight away - unrealistic i  know - but i got pregnant first time of trying with my youngest (the first was a whoopsie on the pill god knows how she got there lol)

what do we do to ourselves eh!  xx

Joined 22-Jul-09

Top Poster
28-Jul-11 2:50 pm
Really? Was u on pill fully? Did u not miss any? Did u still have period?

I conceived may youngest in first month.. Middle baby within 4 months and eldest was a whoopsie but not too whoopsie as never used any contraception!! Lol so this 9 months has really thrown me!!!!

ah I bet u get a boy!!

Joined 8-Jul-09

Top Poster
29-Jul-11 8:12 am

i hope you are right!  seems like only yesterday when we were comparing the nubs of our youngest - cant believe we have come full circle again and are trying to conceive again!

about being on the pill - i took 3 packets back to back, as i was going to mexico to get married and all the hen parties etc meant i didnt want to be on my period.  so in the january 2007 i was pretty much intoxicated the whole time with parties etc, and when i am drunk, this is probably TMI, but i go to the loo quite a lot!  so i reckon my pill didnt absorb properly.  i got married in the feb (still on the pill and at the time, 4 weeks pregnant but blissfully unaware) and then when i finally stopped my third pack i was 7 weeks pregnant, still didnt know, and waited for two weeks thinking my period was on its way - little did i know it was my daughter lol. 

so she was definitely the biggest surprise i have ever had - and the best.  i didnt really want kids, and i certainly was not going to try at that point in my life.  thank god i had her.  couldnt imagine life without my girls !

Joined 8-Jul-09

Top Poster
29-Jul-11 2:07 pm
Hey sutton! U feeling better now u r off the sway rollercoaster? Best of luck to you xx

Joined 22-Jul-09

Top Poster
29-Jul-11 5:28 pm
Funny how both had our first babies by surprise eh? Lol and how we are both ttc again!!! Happy  LOL I'm Fine.. Bit panicky about it.. Incase I get upset.. I don't want to and don't think I will but im worried if I get a boy (who I will love) that I'll think "bugga.. If only I swayed!) I'm still wearing my neg ions bracelet.. Hematite ring and eating yoghurts!! Lol

how did ur attempt go?? X

Joined 8-Jul-09

Top Poster
30-Jul-11 1:41 am
I reckon I will give it no more than five months at this swaying thing, as at the end of it I would rather just have a baby of any gender than no baby of a particular gender. So I can completely understand u stopping ur sway and it's what I would have done well before now. And u know, just like me, that whatever u hold in ur arms u will be besotted with him/ her straight away ( nothing beats the first time u see em does it!) This is how my sway went, should be link lol http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/230734.aspx

Joined 22-Jul-09

Top Poster
30-Jul-11 1:14 pm
Definitely.. The trouble with Swaying makes u think it could of Been the other had I of swayed/not swayed.. So now I wish I had never bothered and left it to fate to decide.. Like the other 3... Never mind - at least with not swaying now I cam put it to fate and be happy that way just try not to think of "what if" lol Hope u get ur bfp.. They say it takes 6 weeks for diet to effect ph xx

Joined 8-Jul-09

Top Poster
17-Aug-11 3:59 am

Hey Sutton - How you doin!!!

I got my AF today - 8 days late xx

Hope you are doing better than me! xx

Page: of 3