Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Aislinn update 7/21/11

Joined 22-Jan-10

21-Jul-11 9:25 am

Hello ladies! I haven't been on here in a while due to computer issues but wanted to share our excitement with everyone now that I'm back. Aislinn now has 2 teeth, front bottom ones, and let me tell you the 2nd one was so much easier coming through than the 1st one was. Also on July 5th she started sitting unassisted!!!! Well sort of, we have to put her in the sitting position and she is fine but has not figured out how to get herself there yet. Anyway it's a huge development for her! Her physical therapist was so pleased. I cried the first time she stayed up on her own. lol  She is still not crawling but rolls all over the house making great escapes. She made it to our bedroom the other day and the next day got to the front door. lol. We got her 1yr pictures taken, I will post some, and we also took some at the park a couple weeks ago. That's all for now, we have a cardiologist follow up next month so I'm anxious to see how that goes. Hope you enjoy the pictures and have a great day ladies!

Aislinn Maria 6/13/10 IUGR and T21 (PDA repaired 2/23/11 and officially off oxygen 4/28/11)

Hoping for baby #2

-->
Full-size image

Joined 22-Jan-10

21-Jul-11 9:27 am

Full-size image

Joined 22-Jan-10

21-Jul-11 9:30 am

here is my favorite picture..if it will let me post it. I'm not sure how to do multiple pictures on here.

Full-size image

Joined 22-Jan-10

21-Jul-11 9:32 am

ok and 1 from the park...lol. sorry ladies.

Full-size image

Joined 2-Mar-10

Top Poster
16-Aug-11 1:24 pm

So glad to hear that she is making such great progress!!! She looks so beautiful in that white dressHappy Wink 

Hugs Violet"If you are not willing to look stupid, nothing great will ever happen to you" -Dr. Gregory House Hugs Violet

Joined 22-Jan-10

30-Aug-11 8:03 pm

Thank you. She is doing awesome these days. She has learned to sit herself up now and is army crawling which is completely adorable. She also started jabbering, finally, and says what sounds like da da.  :)  I see that you are expecting again, congrats!!! We are trying for another one, hoping it happened this month but too soon to tell.

Joined 1-Mar-08

Top Poster
30-Aug-11 8:36 pm

She is gorgeous!!! =)

Baby Boy 11,  Baby Boy 4, Baby Girl Heartbroken  June 2009 - my angel - nine months in my dreams, two days in my arms, forever in my heart, Baby Girl Born May 2011

Joined 1-Mar-08

Top Poster
30-Aug-11 8:43 pm

Below are two very sweet blogs that I follow about parents of Down Syndrome kids.  I do hope that you check them out...they are quite enjoyable. Hearts

http://www.kellehampton.com/

http://confessionsofthechromosomallyenhanced.blogspot.com/

Baby Boy 11,  Baby Boy 4, Baby Girl Heartbroken  June 2009 - my angel - nine months in my dreams, two days in my arms, forever in my heart, Baby Girl Born May 2011

Joined 22-Jan-10

31-Aug-11 11:11 am

Thank you! She is quite adorable but then again I am biased. lol  Thank you also for the blog links, I will definitely check them out.

Joined 17-May-11

8-Sep-11 3:48 am

Hi Cayson, your daughter is absolutely beautiful. I have four daughters, my second daughter Gabrielle who is 4yrs old now has Down Syndrome and she has been (along with her 3 sisters) the light of our lives. Congrats on your beautiful girl!

Baby GirlBaby GirlBaby GirlBaby Girl  ttcBaby Boy

Joined 28-May-10

Top Poster
8-Sep-11 3:51 am
What a beautiful little girl, love the one of her in the white dress

Joined 22-Jan-10

8-Sep-11 4:06 pm

Hi Jones..Thank you! She is doing so well these days and means everything to us. Wow! Four girls, that's awesome. I bet they keep you busy. Happy  LOL Here is the latest pic of Aislinn on her dinosaur, she loved it until she let herself fall backwards and it scared her. Luckily I caught her before she hit the floor.

Aislinn Maria 6/13/10 IUGR and T21 ( PDA repaired 2/23/11 and officially off oxygen 4/28/11 )

Hoping for baby #2

Full-size image
Page: of 1