Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Good luck tomorrow smallhurdle!

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

18-Jul-11 12:17 pm

Thinking of you and I hope you get good sleep and have a flawless c-section and hold that sweet little one soon! Can't wait to hear the update!

"Bless this child O' Lord I pray, love her through all night and day"
1 Samuel 1:27

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Think Blue

Joined 9-Apr-09

Top Poster
18-Jul-11 12:40 pm

Ahhhh I'm falling behind!!!!! Smooth delivery vibes your way SH!!!!! BB you get to see miss Baylor Thursday right?

Mommy to Baby Bear Girl  Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Boy

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

18-Jul-11 12:54 pm

yes ma'am! We check in at 5am to start pitocin and my Dr said she will stop by before clinicals start to break my water, she thinks I may deliever at lunch time!

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Think Blue

Joined 9-Apr-09

Top Poster
18-Jul-11 1:04 pm

That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's hope this week doesn't inch by

Mommy to Baby Bear Girl  Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Boy

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

18-Jul-11 1:31 pm

Thank you!! So far it hasn't...I'm off work since Friday and today I've finished our den, got all the furniture polished and cleaned, about to sweep and mop...then tomorrow doing DD1's room, it's mostly done I just want to make a few last touches on her bath and bedroom, all the laundry is already done and my hospital bag is packed. Dh is getting his overnight bag together tomorrow as well and we have the baby's clothes and book in with mine. I need to double check batteries in the camera. Getting D1's big sister gift and packing her stuff tomorrow so that I can nap and rest all day wednesday!

Joined 7-Apr-10

19-Jul-11 9:55 am

Thanks all for the well wishes.  The section was supposed to be at 2pm, but just called and heard they are behind...I am starving...so hopefully things change and they get to me on time!!  I will post soon.  Babybleux, good luck on Thursday....I hope you have Baylor by lunch!!!  Crazy to sit here typing this to know that in a few short hours (for me) days for you, we will both have our little babies!!  All the best to everyone else too!  

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

19-Jul-11 2:59 pm

Thinking of you! It's 3pm my time , not sure about yours so I hope you are hearing little cries right now!

My Dr. said I'm "a good 3" and she's still in a great position so she thinks Thursday will go quickly! She said she is going to break my water as soon as she gets there Thursday morning, hopefully around 8:30, so we shall see and I'll keep you guys posted as soon as I'm able!

Page: of 1