Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Twin B not growing as fast... Thoughts?

Joined 3-Aug-08

Top Poster
12-Jul-11 5:39 pm
I am hoping that someone might have this experience.. Good or bad. My 1st us was at 6w2d - Twin A measured 6w1d Twin B measured 5w7d. Both good hb Had another us yest at 7w5d Twin A measures 7w5d hb 160 Twin B measured 6w6d hb 148 Twin B sac was a lot smaller I have now increased my eating and protien hoping that this will help twin B Has anyone had any experience with a situation like this? Thanks! X

Baby Boy 07 Baby Boy 08  Heartbroken Baby Boy Valentines Day 11 Heartbroken Baby Girl Aug 11 - always love & miss you my twin girl. Baby Boy 15/02/12 Baby Girl 6/9/13. Totally blessed. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

12-Jul-11 8:47 pm

prayers for twin B. we lost ours but as you heard both hb's thats great news. i never heard the 2nd's hb. im not sure about sacs as our were identical and shared a sac but i heard that after hearing a good strong hb that chance of m/c drops. 148 is a great hb. good luck hun. 

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken and another little born sept 4th!!

Joined 7-May-09

29-Jul-11 12:22 am

I have heard from many moms of twins that the second twin can be at least a week behind and everthing is normal. I have 22 month old twins and my DD-baby B was always a few days behind her brother, which ended up odd because she can out 7 ounces bigger then him. Do you know if they are identical? have they told you that you could be at risk for TTTS?

Joined 20-Jun-10

Top Poster
28-Aug-11 11:18 am
My girls were always off on their measurments.  Both ended up being 100% perfect!  My Twin A is very dainty and w/ a much smaller build than her 2 second younger sister.  The discrepancy wasn't that big when I was that early on however.  But by delivery twin A was measuring 2 weeks behind her giant little sis.

Baby Boy 12 Baby Boy 9, IVF/PGD (GSN) Baby GirlBaby Girl 17 month olds

Joined 18-Jan-10

21-Mar-12 12:54 pm
I had my first ultrasound yesterday at 6w,3d and found out we have twins also. They are fraternal. Baby A is measuring 6w, 1d with a strong heart beat and baby B is only 5w, 2d with no detectable heart beat as of yet. We go back for a repeat ultrasound and I'm praying everything will be fine. The tech is warning us about the vanishing twin syndrome. Be thankful you heard two heart beats that's a great sign as I have heard the risk go down considerably after that. Good luck to you.

Baby Bear Boy- Jamie, 17 yrs. old Baby Bear Boy- Matt, 14 yrs. old HeartbrokenSad Flower Angel baby 05/2000 Baby Bear Boy-  Luke, 07/20/10,

Baby Bear Girl-Lina Jane[EDD]- 11/10/2012

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Page: of 1