Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Long appt wait....???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Joined 17-Jun-11

Top Poster
8-Jul-11 4:45 pm

So I made an appt with my OBGYN and I have to wait till I am 8 weeks to see her???? WTH I dont remember waiting this long for a doctors appt????

Baby Bear Girl 9yrs Baby Bear Girl 7yrs Baby Bear Girl 5yrs Baby Bear Girl 4yrs Baby Bear Boy  March 2012

Baby B grew wings and is taking care of its brother Sad Flower

Joined 15-Aug-08

Top Poster
8-Jul-11 6:21 pm

Ya my first two pg were that way 8-10 weeks is the norm for most OB's. I only had a nurse visit for labs and such before then. I think it just depends on the practice.

I'm hoping I get insurance approval so I can do a home birth with a midwife FX I'm so sick of hospital births and OB care Disagree

Joined 17-Jun-11

Top Poster
8-Jul-11 6:27 pm
Sunnyinflorida wow I admire you I know I couldn't do it lol Im a big weenie lol

Baby Bear Girl 9yrs Baby Bear Girl 7yrs Baby Bear Girl 5yrs Baby Bear Girl 4yrs Baby Bear Boy  March 2012

Joined 15-Aug-08

Top Poster
8-Jul-11 6:32 pm

Happy LMAO

ClassicMoiveQueen is the tough one she does unassisted childbirth (its so cool.) I have to have someone there my DH craps out on me during childbirth and watches a lot of TV Doh!

Joined 17-Jun-11

Top Poster
8-Jul-11 6:51 pm
Lmao my hunny only did that with our last one. Holy cow classicmoviequeen has my respect lol

Joined 8-Feb-11

Top Poster
8-Jul-11 8:33 pm
8 weeks, that's good. my office doesn't want to see me until i'm 12 weeks (not pregnant now though but before) and i'm high risk!!! 2 preterms and #2 was born in the car and they still wait forever to see me. when i found out back in feb i didn't even call them until i miscarried. wasn't any point in calling before 8 (i was 6 when i lost it) because i knew they wouldn't see me.
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Joined 17-Jun-11

Top Poster
8-Jul-11 8:36 pm
Tntulip well I guess I need to stop complaining. I guess I just want see my little one so badly lol

Joined 8-Feb-11

Top Poster
8-Jul-11 8:42 pm
oh i so understand, drives you nuts doesn't it?! a friend of mine, her office wouldn't even do a scan until she was 22 weeks and it was the ONLY scan they would do the entire pregnancy. yeah i so don't like that office and me & them wouldn't fly too well. she said even high risk didn't get more than one either. i thought WTH?!

Joined 17-Jun-11

Top Poster
8-Jul-11 8:46 pm
Tntulip oh hell no!!!!! That's a negative and would not fly with me. I would so look for another obgyn lol

Joined 8-Feb-11

Top Poster
8-Jul-11 8:49 pm
IKR!!! isn't that just ridiculous. when she told me that i flipped. that's how the whole practice and hospital affiliated with them did too. i had sooooo many scans from 30 wks on it was crazy. i think i was getting one almost every week. and at 34 every 2 days =/

Joined 17-Jun-11

Top Poster
8-Jul-11 8:53 pm
Wow that's crazy lol I'm glad I don't have to go through that

Praying for a healthy bab

Joined 27-Sep-06

Top Poster
8-Jul-11 9:38 pm

I have been seen by my Doctor & have had 3 blood tests now.I will see her again in 2 weeks for the results & I have a u/s in 2 weeks at 7 weeks.I wont get to see a OB until I am around 13weeks unless there is a problem & I am also high risk.I hate the waiting.

Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby Boy Heartbroken  21st July 2010 at 11.5 weeks.Heartbroken April 2011 at 6 weeksHeartbroken23rd August 2011 at 12weeksHeartbrokenNovember 2011-4weeks.
Baby Baby Girl due Christmas Day. Prayers for a healthy baby.x

Pregnancy%20ticker
pregnant

I love my kids!

Joined 9-Feb-09

Top Poster
8-Jul-11 9:46 pm

My doc's office usually sees people around 8 weeks, so I do think it's normal...I know it's so hard to wait! LOL!  I only get one ultrasound at 20 weeks as well - they can do an optional one at 12 weeks (I will probably do this) and they did a bunch at the end of my last pregnancy since I was past my due date.

Baby Bear Girl Amelia 7/1/2010      Baby Bear Boy  Maddox  5/7/2012   [

Joined 17-Jun-11

Top Poster
9-Jul-11 12:32 am
Patients is not my strong suit when it comes to this lol

Page: of 1