Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Tamara, boy diet question

Joined 3-Dec-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

6-Jul-11 11:00 am

If we aren't supposed to have sugar, can we have things like ketchup that have sugar in them? And I can't find any non-dairy creamer that doesn't have corn syrup in it.

Joined 7-Mar-11

Top Poster
6-Jul-11 11:59 am

Joined 3-Dec-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

6-Jul-11 5:41 pm

Bequita:
I don't know anything about the boy diet (swaying girl) however I have two boys & I LOVE ketchup I put it on lots of things & drink black tea/coffee & hardly have any sugar except for candy/cakes. x

Thanks for the reply! I love ketchup too. :)

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

6-Jul-11 6:08 pm

Hobbermittens:

If we aren't supposed to have sugar, can we have things like ketchup that have sugar in them? And I can't find any non-dairy creamer that doesn't have corn syrup in it.

those things are fine

Joined 3-Dec-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

6-Jul-11 11:27 pm

Thanks Tamara! What about salad dressings? What ones are okay to use? And tomato is soup okay? It has a lot of sugar too. How much sugar should we avoid? 

Joined 1-Jun-09

Top Poster
6-Jul-11 11:41 pm

Ketcup is ok and about non-dairy creamer full of who-knows -what I don't think it helps. I better use a little full fat milk.

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

7-Jul-11 9:55 am

Hobbermittens"]What about salad dressings? [/quote]

no

[quote user="Hobbermittens"] And tomato is soup okay?[/quote]

yes

[quote user="Hobbermittens"] How much sugar should we avoid?  [/quote]

as much as you can (espically in the morning), but dont worry about it if it is in something on the approved list

[quote user="Hobbermittens:

What ones are okay to use?

grape seed oil, apple cidar vinegar, or any kind of vinegar

Joined 3-Dec-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

7-Jul-11 11:28 pm

Thanks Tamara. How do I know what food is okay, besides what is on the list in the TTC Boy book? Like can I eat hotdogs, raisins, eggs, beef jerky, oatmeal, and what kind of bread is best? 

Joined 3-Dec-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

9-Jul-11 3:07 pm

bump

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

9-Jul-11 8:01 pm

Hobbermittens:
besides what is on the list in the TTC Boy book

you can only eat what is on the list.. all meat is on the list (except fish and lamb) raisins is not, egg whites are, oatmeal is not.. its all on the list.  if it isn't on the list or in the cook book you can't have it

Joined 26-Jan-09

Top Poster
12-Jul-11 4:35 am

Tamara"]

besides what is on the list in the TTC Boy book[/quote]

you can only eat what is on the list.. all meat is on the list (except fish and lamb) raisins is not, egg whites are, oatmeal is not.. its all on the list.  if it isn't on the list or in the cook book you can't have it

Tamara.. So Lamb/goat is not OK for TTC boy? That is the only read meat I eat other than chicken. Would it mess my sway?

Baby Girl Sept 2006, Pray for Baby Boy

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

12-Jul-11 4:30 pm

lamb is very low in potassium and testoerone.  but it won't harm your sway if you get those things from other places

Joined 30-Jan-11

12-Jul-11 7:24 pm
I hope I am posting in the right way! I have been doing research on here since december, my husband is almost 100% on board except I can not get him to give up the calcium :( with the supplements and the rest of the diet he has gotten his PH up over 9 (from a 5-6) with a digital PH tester... We have two girls and only plan on one more baby and really would love to have a baby boy! How crucial is cutting out the dairy if his PH is over 9? The only other thing is he is big into fitness he works out every day mostly lifting weights but he also does 30mins of running per day. If it is completely necessary for him to cut out the dairy and cardio Please tell me how long? help! Thank you!

Baby Girl in 2004 Baby Girl 2010 Swaying and Praying for a Baby Boy in 2012!

Most postinest poster

Joined 9-Jan-06

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

12-Jul-11 10:32 pm

calcium bonds to the x sperm and give them an advantage

Joined 3-Dec-09

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

13-Jul-11 1:56 pm

Tamara"]

besides what is on the list in the TTC Boy book[/quote]

Ok... but I get confused, because there are things you said are okay that I don't see on the tiers. Is there another list I am not seeing somewhere?

Are there any crackers that you consider okay for a boy sway? And what is the reason oatmeal is not good to eat?

Page: of 2