Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

OMG I MADE IT TO TRANFER BUT.....UPDATED AGAIN...

Joined 15-Apr-08

Top Poster
28-Jun-11 10:48 am
Ok I left off with egg retrieval which yielded me 8 eggs 6 mature and 5 fertilized and 4 out my 5 frozen made the thaw so 9 made it to biopsy. Unlike many of you ladies I cannot do GSN because of the testing for the single gene mutation but luckily I can test for gender. Anyway just got the call we have one unaffected female and one unaffected female but "not with high accuracy" so my head is spinning on what to do with this one female, I just put in a call to Reprogenetics to discuss, my RE stated that I can transfer but they would want me to do a CVS/amnio. I am so torn on what to do I would hate to discard a possible good female!!! I am typing this from my IPHONE so sorry if it looks distorted as my husband drives to midtown Manhattan where the transfer will take place! Any advice? WIsh me luck!

Baby Boy IVF=Baby Boy NF1 PGD to test for NF1 and Gender Cycle #1 August 2010 Transferred 1 Baby Girl= BFN
Cycle#2 IVF/PGD Nov 2010= No Unaffected Females to Transfer No Unaffected Males to Freeze Cycle # 3= May 2011 5 Fertilized --Frozen on Day 1 to Batch with Next Cycle Cycle# 4= June 2011- Transferred 3 Baby GirlBaby Girl= BFN Cycle# 5= September 2011-- Day 5 Biopsy-- Grade A Hatched Blastocyst Baby Girl- BFN

Cycle # 6- Different Doctor-Dr Braverman January 2012-Transferred Baby Girl Baby GirlBaby Girl-BFN Cycle #7-April 2012 Transferred Six Baby GirlJuly 2012 Cycle #8 Transferred Baby GirlBaby GirlBaby GirlBaby Girl- BFN--WTF! October 2012 Cycle #9 Transferred Baby GirlBaby Girl- Beta 13 Chemical Pregnancy...

January 2013 New RE- SIRM-NY- April- Transferred 2 Baby GirlBaby Girl Blasts & 2Baby Girl Baby Girl Morulas= BFP!!!!!!!!