Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Being a baby...

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

20-Jun-11 12:42 pm

Just gonna be a baby for a second...but Im feeling REALLY emotional here lately...I know it's all that's going on, feeling so much pain all the time, anxiety over moving/money/arrangements etc etc...Plus I'm having a LOT of issues with one of the people at work and just had a very serious heart to heart with my dr I work for and he seemed to be totally on my page and on my side but she's being really, really difficult and snotty and basically being "holier than thou" attitude towards everyone and I just can't keep it from getting to me, not to mention the way she treats everyone else too and we have 3 new girls and it's just not fair to see the look on their faces...I know that look and it's miserable.

Sorry to be so whiney when we are all having so many things going on, I've just never ever been an emotional worked up person, in fact most people say I'm usually too laid back, but the past few weeks have really gotten to me, I feel on the verge of tears 24/7...I swear this pregnancy has been just so compeltely opposite of my last, lol...ugh...if we were moved I'd be willing to just pop her on out next week! lol...jk...sort of..

"Bless this child O' Lord I pray, love her through all night and day"
1 Samuel 1:27

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Think Blue

Joined 9-Apr-09

Top Poster
20-Jun-11 11:56 pm

Its the 3rd trimster irritability...i snap on everyone nowadays and not too mich doesnt irk me either

Mommy to Baby Bear Girl  Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Boy

Joined 18-Apr-10

Top Poster
21-Jun-11 7:10 am
You sound like me!! I've been so ridiculously emotional and everyone usually says I'm too laid back!!! I have at least a couple days a week thst I just want to cry... Sometimes for no reason at all, other times for really stupid reasons, for example I was doing food shopping the other week and cried when I saw the price of grapes!!! Lol. Everything is so over whelming....

Baby Boy 2001  Baby Boy 2003  Baby Boy 2006

Baby Bear Girl Sophie Mia arrived Aug 2011,,, My IG Princess!!

cs/forums/p/207084/1991887.aspx#1991887

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

21-Jun-11 12:41 pm

THanks girls I know it's normal i just need to get it all out!

Dream4Pink- LOL about the grapes..my big tear breakdown was during a bottled water commercial...it was all smiling people and recycling and I thought "I'm dooming the universe because I drink bottled water and that's why I'm not happy like those people" I just sniffled and cried while DH laughed...ugh...I was like omg how completely psycho of me! HAHA!

Queen- Yep about the snapping! Only I snapped on my boss, but I actually think it helped me a ton! LMAO HAHA!

Baby Bear GirlAdysen 3-2007 Baby Bear GirlBaylor 7-2011 Baby Bear GirlHaidynn 1-2013

Think Blue

Joined 9-Apr-09

Top Poster
21-Jun-11 3:12 pm

LOL at the bottle water commercial

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

22-Jun-11 11:15 am

LOL queen, I know I'm a dang mess! Good news though, we start to move this week!!!! Cleaning and carpet people come tomorrow and painters will be there Friday so we start moving this weekend and next week!

Think Blue

Joined 9-Apr-09

Top Poster
22-Jun-11 12:20 pm

That's awesome!!!!!! You'll have everything setup soon!

Joined 15-Nov-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

23-Jun-11 6:44 pm

Gosh I hope so! Thank you!!!

Page: of 1