Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Hello ladies! Intro and looking for reassurance!

Joined 20-Jun-11

20-Jun-11 6:54 am

Hi Ladies!  My name is Angela, and I'm 33 years old, pregnant with my second child.  My first little girl was stillborn at 32 weeks last Halloween.  It was absolutely heartbreaking.  We miraculously conceived in February this year and are expecting another baby November 10!  We couldn't be happier...just praying for a healthy take-home baby this time.

I had an elective u/s done at 16w1d.  And I was fairly convinced.  But I've been reading so much about ladies who have had the elective ultrasound and then find out at the a/s that they were wrong, and it's got me all paranoid.  I honestly don't care if I get a little boy or girl, but I've bought quite a few NON-gender neutral things the past 4 weeks, and I hate not knowing!  I'm going to post some of the potty shots from the 16 week ultrasound.  Please give me your opinions!  You ladies seem SO informed on this sort of thing...I feel clueless!  TIA, and I"m looking forward to posting more on here and getting to know you guys!  I hate to just "jump in" like this...hahaha.

Full-size image

Joined 20-Jun-11

20-Jun-11 6:55 am

And here is one more, though less clear, shot.

TIA again!

Full-size image

Hayley

Joined 3-Feb-11

Top Poster
20-Jun-11 7:00 am

Hi Angela,

So sorry to hear about your first baby. And many congratulations on this little on. I think you have a little girl in there. Will you find the sex of the baby out and if so when?

Be nice to hear what your having :) Xx

Baby Bear Girl  20/11/09 Lilah Nicole  Baby Bear Boy  10/08/11 Joel Thomas

Baby GirlBaby BoyVery proud Mummy and Daddy

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers

Lena

Joined 15-Jun-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

20-Jun-11 7:06 am

I am so sorry about the loss of your first daughter Sad.  Your new baby looks girly.  I hope everything goes perfectly with your pregnancy.

Joined 22-Mar-11

Top Poster
20-Jun-11 7:08 am

I am so sorry that you lost your first precious little girl.

These pictures look very convincingly GIRLBaby Bear GirlHearts to me.  I pray that you have a healthy pregnancy and delivery.

Baby Bear Boy 9/02 Baby Bear Boy 2/06 Baby Bear Boy 10/09 Baby Bear Girl 10/8/11

Joined 20-Jun-11

20-Jun-11 9:56 am

bump...

Joined 27-May-11

20-Jun-11 12:15 pm

Look like a little girl to me Happy

Married 10 years

Mama to Baby Girl(9), Baby Boy(4), Baby Boy(3), Baby Girl (1) & Baby Boy (due 10/11)

Joined 19-Jan-10

20-Jun-11 3:17 pm

Looks girly to me too....

Mom to a wonderful baby Baby Bear Boy in 2009 and Pray for Baby Bear Girl but healthy is MOST important!!!

Page: of 1