Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Hi Jan 2011 ladies! where is everyone?

Joined 29-Sep-09

Top Poster
26-May-11 8:17 pm

Haven't been on in a while.... What's new? Anyone expenting againStick out tongue?

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy expecting our Baby Bear Girl 1/1/2010

Joined 8-Mar-09

Top Poster
31-May-11 1:15 pm

Hey there, I usually hang out in the the swaying forum...  looks like we might ttc again next year and I want to give it all to get another little girl...

How are you? Made up your mind about another baby? ;) ;)

How is everyone else? DDhope is back in the swaying forum as well btw.

Joined 29-Sep-09

Top Poster
31-May-11 6:24 pm

WOW!  I'm so happy for you... We're still not 100% sure yet... I would LOVE another girl. When will you be ttc?

Joined 8-Mar-09

Top Poster
1-Jun-11 2:05 am

babycouture#4:

WOW!  I'm so happy for you... We're still not 100% sure yet... I would LOVE another girl. When will you be ttc?

yeah, honestly some days I think... lets just stop, we have our pigeon pair now and my older son, we could start enjoying our lives now, travel, I want my shape back, I could return to work part time (I had few options these last weeks, I would LOVE to work part time). DH really wants another one as this was only his 2nd and he wants 3 and I would love to have 3 close together (ds1 will be 10 this year). BUT whenever he jokingly says "Jack will be 2 months old next summer" I shrug... he always uses boy names to refer to number 4, but I am not sure I would want a 4th if its a boy again. I guess I have to sort that out first.

We would probably start next spring, although I kind of want to have another short gap and could imagine starting in winter, when dd is a year old. I never enjoyed pregnancy and would like to get it over and done with. If I could snip my fingers and have another 3 month old baby girl just here, I would do it instantly, but getting there .... well you know....

What does your decision depend on?

I LOVE MY XY AND MY XX

Joined 29-Sep-08

7-Jun-11 10:30 pm

I got my pigeon pair so I am 100% sure I am done having babies, i have already lost 10 pounds ( I want my slim body back lol)... good luck to you girls, i really hope you get your second girls Happy Wink

My Prince Baby Boy August 4th 2007 

My Princess Baby Girl January 14th 2011

and I am done ;)

Joined 8-Mar-09

Top Poster
8-Jun-11 1:25 am

hurdy_ven:

I got my pigeon pair so I am 100% sure I am done having babies, i have already lost 10 pounds ( I want my slim body back lol)... good luck to you girls, i really hope you get your second girls Happy Wink

yeah, the body shape is a big factor. I am still breastfeeding so taking it easy on the diet, but am going to gym 3 times a week, plus special belly exercises. I only have a 16 month gap between my kids so I have to work off 2 pregnancies. Another factor that speaks against number 4 :( But we'll see - I always wanted 3 close together and should get pregnancy over and done with and enjoy my kids...

Joined 6-Oct-09

Top Poster
9-Jun-11 2:28 am

Wow... hi ladies... nice to hear from you! I havent checked this site in AGES because it all got sooooo quiet Stick out tongue

I so know what you guys mean about getting your bodies back, I have my 3 under 4 and wow is my body paying the price for it... hmmmmm its not good, plus breastfeeding means I cant diet. Sad

We are definitely done... got my DD and now we are complete. If I was younger and richer I would have HEAPS more babies. I love them. But I am no spring chicken and my last pregnancy was pretty tough. Plus we are sending all 3 kids through private school and a fourth would mean we just couldnt afford it. Here school is about $20,000 per year per child.

How is everyone's LO's doing? We should start a thread to post some updated pics etc Happy  LOL

Nice to hear from a few of you gals Hearts .... I miss IG

Baby Boy 2006, Baby Boy 2008, and Baby Girl 2010 (THANKYOU IG!!!!!!)

1 baby in heaven (12 weeks) Heartbroken (forever a part of our family) 18-Dec-2009

Our Sway http://www.ingender.com/cs/forums/p/162839/1569038.aspx#1569038

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Joined 29-Sep-09

Top Poster
17-Jun-11 10:39 am

nini"]

[quote user="babycouture#4:

[/quote]

yeah, honestly some days I think... lets just stop, we have our pigeon pair now and my older son, we could start enjoying our lives now, travel, I want my shape back, I could return to work part time (I had few options these last weeks, I would LOVE to work part time). DH really wants another one as this was only his 2nd and he wants 3 and I would love to have 3 close together (ds1 will be 10 this year). BUT whenever he jokingly says "Jack will be 2 months old next summer" I shrug... he always uses boy names to refer to number 4, but I am not sure I would want a 4th if its a boy again. I guess I have to sort that out first.

We would probably start next spring, although I kind of want to have another short gap and could imagine starting in winter, when dd is a year old. I never enjoyed pregnancy and would like to get it over and done with. If I could snip my fingers and have another 3 month old baby girl just here, I would do it instantly, but getting there .... well you know....

What does your decision depend on?

All good points.... My going back and forth about having another or not is based on a few things.. First, financially, secondly getting my body back it has def taken a toll having 3 kids in 4 1/2 years, and lastly I kind of like the idea of being "done". A few months ago the thought of never having another broke my heart. Now when I think of our family being complete I feel a little bit of relief and find myself day dreaming of future plans with the kids I have now. I'm thinking of going back to school and completely changing my major to education. I would love to get out of the healthfield (administrative) and become a teacher. I also think that will keep me around kids all of my life, I feel like I need that Happy.

of course you never know and dh and I have not taken any permanent measures (yet). I think we'll revisit the idea next fall...

Joined 24-Apr-10

28-Aug-11 8:50 pm

I was wondering if anyone else was getting the itch for another baby! I am so in love with our daughter and may want to try again soon.  I'd love to have a Fall baby, but we may be moving and selling our house soon, so it may not be a good idea until that is all settled. I think we may be a little less careful this winter and if it doesn't happen then we will definitely try next year. Hope everyone is doing well!

(formally HarveyWilliams)

Life in Pink!

Joined 13-Jan-10

Top Poster
31-Aug-11 1:11 pm

Hi Ladies! Its good to hear from some of you. I miss our January board. We are doing well. Our 8 month old is crawling everywhere and is the sweetest baby. She rarley fusses and sleeps awesome! I still feel like my hands are full with 2, so we may wait until this time next year to try for baby #3. Sometimes I feel like we are done and then other times I would still love to have a little boy. Ill have to wait and see. Happy Wink

Princess 2009   Princess 2011   Little Prince 

Joined 8-Mar-09

Top Poster
1-Sep-11 5:40 am

Hi girls, can you believe our babys are sooooo old already? Vannah, while I am planning ttcing another baby and swaying again, there are days when I snuggle up with my toddler boy and baby girl thinking - I have everything I want already- but most times I feel like it will be great to have one more in some years time, I always wanted 3 close together in age (my first is from a previous relationship, he will be 10 this year, so he is kind of seperate to the little ones). I think I might give it a go and then if nothing happens for half a year, I think I am done. Hope all you girls are happy and healthy and your babes as well xxx

Joined 6-Oct-09

Top Poster
1-Sep-11 5:57 am
Wow Vannah crawling already?!? She's a clever girl. My LO isn't quite there yet but she sure wants to be!!! She is going to be a little rascal I think, an adorable one, but she's a cheeky monkey. She watches everything her brothers do and squeals to join in!!! How is everyone going? I miss the regular chatter from IG :(

Baby Boy 2006, Baby Boy 2008, and Baby Girl 2010 (THANKYOU IG!!!!!!)

1 baby in heaven (12 weeks) Heartbroken (forever a part of our family) 18-Dec-2009

Our Sway http://www.ingender.com/cs/forums/p/162839/1569038.aspx#1569038

Life in Pink!

Joined 13-Jan-10

Top Poster
1-Sep-11 2:13 pm
So good to hear from you guys! I normally dont post pictures, but Ill put this one up for a little while then take it down. Id love to see your sweet babys recent pictures! Here is our little angel at her pictures last week. 
Princess 2009   Princess 2011   Little Prince 

Joined 16-Dec-08

Top Poster
20-Sep-11 10:31 am

Hi!!!!  I still pop in once in a blue moon.  My little man is doing great---he does the army crawl all over the house, but prefers to walk with us holding his hands.  Can't believe how ready he is to do things.  His 3 sisters just adore him.  After starting solids it looks like he has some pretty severe food allergies :(  It appears he can't handle the protein of certain foods (it is called FPIES)  He's such a lovey little thing though, and a TOTAL mama's boy.  We've been trying to put him in the church nursery on monday nights as I enrolled in a bible class, but he screams the whole time.  Hope he outgrows that soon, LOL  Hope everyone is doing well :)

Joined 30-Sep-11

30-Sep-11 8:28 pm
Hey Hurley i have a question! I saw you commented on a post about PGD. I was wondering if you went ahead and used it, and where? And of course if you did if it was successful. Thank you so much!
Page: of 2