Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Any September '10 mummies still out there?

Joined 9-Oct-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

23-May-11 4:59 am
Just wondering how everyone is going? DD is nearly 9 months old. She is cute as a button. Cracks me up with her funny ways. She doesn't sleep. No signs of teeth or crawling yet. And she eats like nobodies business LOL can't believe how fast time has flown! I hope a few of you are still around! :) x

Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby Girl

Joined 21-May-09

Top Poster
24-May-11 4:43 pm

Im still around...So glad things are well with you and your little one.

Any of our 2010 mamas having another soon??

I have 2 September babies, 2009 and 2010 lol

Seth is eating like no bodies business to. Doesnt do well with juice but thats ok. I dont want juice for him right now anyways.He cant sit up well really but thats ok. He *crawls* but he does it army style. SOOOO CUTE. He drags himself. Goes super fast tho. He does push withhis right foot but his arms are stronger. I joke, I say you will have the strongest baby arms ever lol. He has 2 teeth now. and a voice like a charm. He gives kisses hugs. His smile melts my heart. I love him so much. He sleeps but that makes me worried that once he is a toddler that he wont sleep. Bryce was opposite, never slept, NEVER from 30- 60 mins most each time and hard to settle back down till he hit 10 months old. then he slept. still does. Like mama, loves to sleep, both for now lOL

My other September baby is a charmer. Thats all I have to say LOL He could be so bad but once he smiles, you forget. Hes a monkey, teaching his baby brother bad things LOL but thats ok.

Hugs Violet Annick Hugs Violet

Baby BoySEAN 16 Baby BoyJUSTIN 12 Baby BoyKEVIN 11 Baby BoyJAYSON 10 Baby BoyBRYCE 3 Baby BoySETH 2 Baby Boy Kade (7/2012)

Heartbroken94(6wks) Heartbroken95(8wks) Heartbroken99(15wks) TL 4/03 TR 5/08 Heartbroken08(6wks)

Heartsmarried 12/30/2006

Joined 7-Jun-07

25-May-11 6:00 am
Hi, I'm still around. My DD has 2 teeth and is pulling herself around but not actually crawling. She is up rocking so I'd say not long now. My DD isn't a great eater. She enjoys finger foods but most ends up on the ground or the dog's belly! She is a petite little thing (on the 10th percentile). We had a tough time with her sleeping at night (up some nights 10 times :( but now things are back on track and she sleeps nine hours straight. I'm still breastfeeding. My DD has started clapping her hands and loves getting everyones attention. I'm enjoying my time with my last baby. Take care September mummies xo P.s. I'm already starting to plan her first birthday - butterfly cake!

Baby BoyBaby Boy, many miscarraigesHeartbroken

Baby Girl is here

Joined 30-Mar-09

Top Poster
25-May-11 7:01 pm

I'm here.  Troy is getting so big, so fast!  He is wearing 18 month clothes and the sz. 3 diapers are getting snug.  My older boys wonder why he got the height and they didn't Happy Giggle.  I bought him a Halloween costume in Jan. from the Disney Store.  It's Rex from Toy Story and it's an 18 mo.  I really thought it would be plenty big but now I don't think he'll be able to wear it, unless he stops growing all of a sudden.  Good thing I only paid $5 for it.  His bottom 2 teeth came in in the last week.  He is crawling everywhere and just started pulling himself up.  He stands up in his crib and then screams for me to get him because he can't get down.  It is really funny!  He also loves to climb on the bottom shelf of our coffee table and he gets stuck there too Happy Wink.  Infact, he is there right now.  He loves to scream then we do it back to him and we go back and forth.  He thinks it's hilarious.  He's a really good eater.  Troy is such a good baby and is happy.  He sleeps pretty good.  He sometimes wakes up once a night then goes right back to sleep after a bottle and he also naps good.  He quit nursing completely about 6 wks. ago.  The couple of weeks after Rheese died we didn't nurse very much because we were never home and he just made the transition.  It was a smooth switch for both of us.  

I wish he'd slow down a little because he's going to be big before I know it.  I am so thankful he came to our family.  He has truely been a blessing.

Mom to  Baby Boy16   Baby Boy14   Baby Boy11   Baby Boy9  and a Baby Boy in 2010

Phoenix

Joined 11-Feb-09

Top Poster
26-May-11 12:37 am

Im still here. My son is the love of my life. Hes crawling, pulling to stand, has two teeth and he's spoiled to his momma and my oldest daughter Reisha. Im so grateful to God that I was blessed to have found this board to help me sway boy but I also have a very dear friend from this board to. I love her, she has my cyber nephews and they are sooo cute... her name is mrsblue :)

My son is wearing 12-18 months shirts and 9-12 months pants, size 4 diapers. He wont eat solids only nurse. This lady at church gave me a bottle called breastflow and he will drink from it. Im so happy to have my Eric J. were tryign to decide now if we will go for baby#5

TTC BOY#2

Baby Bear Girl , Baby Bear Girl , Baby Bear Girl and  Baby Bear Boy  - Thank you GOD and IG

My Sway with ds#1

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/160053.aspx

Joined 21-May-09

Top Poster
26-May-11 2:00 am
Phoenix. Xoxo Much love to you and your kids and dh. You best let me know when you ttc. Im so glad I found this board. Been a year now since I met you all. About a yearnow that I been in contact with phoenix daily. Would love to.meet up.soon.

Hugs Violet Annick Hugs Violet

Baby BoySEAN 16 Baby BoyJUSTIN 12 Baby BoyKEVIN 11 Baby BoyJAYSON 10 Baby BoyBRYCE 3 Baby BoySETH 2 Baby Boy Kade (7/2012)

Heartbroken94(6wks) Heartbroken95(8wks) Heartbroken99(15wks) TL 4/03 TR 5/08 Heartbroken08(6wks)

Heartsmarried 12/30/2006

Sara Bond

Joined 20-Mar-10

26-May-11 12:54 pm
We're still here!! My little guy isn't so little anymore. He's pretty tall but still super pudgy. He'll be 9 months on the June 2nd, weights 22lbs, 30 inches tall, has 7 teeth (7th came in last week) w/number 8 on the way, crawling like crazy and walking along our sofa. He's wearing 18-24 months clothes and size 4 diapers (he's got some junk in the trunk, lol) We're still dealing w/a little reflux and he's been getting double ear infections which have not been fun! But aside from that, he loves being on the go and he LOVES other babies and kids. Nice to hear from everyone! Glad ya'lls babies are doing great!
Full-size image
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Joined 22-Oct-09

Top Poster
27-May-11 8:50 pm
I'm still around occasionally, it's hard to find time to post on here with 3 little ones! DD is doing great. Weighs 17.7 lbs at last check. She's much more petite than the boys were. She has 2 bottom teeth and the top 2 are coming in now. She is active and getting around but not crawling yet, won't be long though as she is rocking on all fours. She just recently started sleeping well for naps and at night which is great for me. She still nurses a lot, eats pureed fruits and veggies, loves puffs too. She is becoming much happier (probably because she is sleeping better)! I feel very lucky to have the family I have. Even though having 3 kids under 5 is crazy sometimes, I wouldn't change a thing. This board has helped me so much. So glad I found it and was able to sway for our last child.

2 precious boysBaby Boy '06 Baby Boy '08, 1 precious girlBaby Girl '10

Joined 9-Oct-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

29-May-11 6:28 am
Loving all the updates! So great to hear how everyones babies are doing :)

Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby Girl

Misty

Joined 17-Dec-08

Top Poster
3-Jun-11 1:27 pm

I still jump on here once in a while.

Violet is growing like a weed. She started crawling this week. It's so funny to watch! She does the army crawl and drags herself around with her arms. She doesn't have any teeth yet, but that doesn't stop her from trying to eat everything she gets her hands on! LOL I'm not sure how much she weighs, but she goes in at the end of the month. I am thinking around 18lbs. She still fits into her 6-12m clothes, so I think she is still within normal weight range. That's about all that is going on with us right now.

Formerly: Astrochick21
Baby Boy2005, Baby Boy2007, Heartbroken 3/09 & Baby Girl  9/18/2010

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Joined 12-Oct-05

Top Poster
3-Jun-11 5:19 pm

Hi all! I wanted to pop in and say "hi" to you girlies and see how your babies are! I miss you all! I have been super busy with my five little ones and I am now going back to school too! Laney is a joy! She is a chunk and in 12 month clothes! She is very tall too! She has been such a happy baby and we are so lucky to have her! I miss you all! Will try to pop back in more!

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.  ~Stacia Tauscher 

Mom to the best four "sonshines" Happy SunshineHappy SunshineHappy SunshineHappy Sunshine and a surprise Baby Girl

Page: of 1