Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

For reunited36

Lx

Joined 26-Jan-09

20-May-11 12:26 pm
Hi there, Congratulations on the twins! Hope all is going well. I noticed on one of your posts that you are from Scotland and cycled with Dr Potter. I am trying to find out as much info on this as I can and i am also in scotland. How did all the treatment beforehand work and where did you go for scans and bloods? Did you have to arrange that yourself? If you could help me out with your knowledge and experience, it would be much appreciated. Take care and all the best. xx

Lx

Joined 26-Jan-09

23-May-11 4:45 pm
hey, reunited, see you are online. if you have some time maybe you could answer a few of my questions. Take care.xx

Joined 30-Jan-08

Top Poster
14-Sep-11 3:23 pm

Hi for reasons I dont want to go into I can email you personally as for some reasons I cant email you a private message as gold doesnt seem to be working x

xx

Lx

Joined 26-Jan-09

20-Sep-11 6:39 am
Hi there, are you on the other site, gender dreaming? If so you can private message there. Leave me your contact details, email and i will get in touch. Hope all going well. Thanks for getting back to me. Take care. xxx

Joined 30-Jan-08

Top Poster
30-Sep-11 3:01 pm

Hi louby

Cant seem to email you privately on the other website.  Do you want to send me you email address then I can send you a private email? Hope  you have all the luck in HRC! 

xx
Page: of 1