Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Update on how you are all doing Please!!!

My family is complete ???

Joined 29-Mar-10

Top Poster
10-May-11 11:26 am

Just wondering how you are all doing in the first few months??? Getting so bored here on my own all the time and I keep checking to see if anyone has posted anything new. Have taken to surfing all the other due date boards and commenting on them. Happy ROFL Mia is doing great. She is such a good baby and her brothers adore her especially the little one. He has her driven mad. They seem more taken in by her now she is smiling at them. Their heads are always in front of hers!!! I can't believe how big she has gotten in the last 2 months and how it has flown. She is still waking at least once a night but goes back once she has her bottle and doesn't cry with wind so it isn't too bad. I just bought her a christening dress(another one as I didn't like the first one). Here is a picture of it. http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/showimage.aspx?gid=1427356&image=460182845&images=460182845,460182874,460182900,460182935,460182960,460182998&formats=0,0,0,0,0,0&format=0 I'll include a picture of my little Mia and hope to see pictures of all the little men and women born in March in return. Hearts

Baby Boy 2001  Baby Boy2005  Baby Boy2007  Baby Girl2011
Heartbroken03/04 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Link to my sway: http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/p/153613/1475834.aspx#1475834

.:: tammy ::.

Joined 25-Aug-10

11-May-11 7:19 pm

Thanks for the update - Mia is so precious - and what a beautiful Christening dress!!  We are having Sophia baptized on June 12th. 

Sophia is doing very well!  She will be 8 weeks old on Friday.  She is smiling, cooing, and is in love with her big brothers - especially the youngest!  He feels the same way about her. She's also sleeping through the night (well, until about 5 a.m. or so). 

I'm just so very happy to have Sophia - we still find it hard to believe we have a daughter.  

I hope everyone else is doing well!  I know these babies keep us very busy but I'd love to see more updates!  

Here is a pic:

Full-size image

Baby Bear Boy (16) Baby Bear Boy (13) Baby Bear Boy (6) and Baby Bear Girl born 3/18/11!

Joined 29-Mar-10

Top Poster
16-May-11 6:42 am

She is adorable. So smiley with lots of hair too. And Sophia is such a pretty name. I can't wait for Mia to grow hair!!! All the bands and clips I have already will do her for years. I'm just like you, still finding it hard to believe I have finally got a daughter. Even after 9 weeks. Mia has finally started sleeping longer at night. We put her on the hungrier food as she was drinking up to 7 5oz bottles a day. Now she feeds from about 7pm until about 9.30-10pm drinking about 8.5ozs then sleeps til 4am. Drinks 4 ozs, goes down after 30 minutes and I have to wake her at 7.30am for the school runs. DH has also booked in to get a vasectomy on 10th June so definitely done. It is the first time I ever been ok for him to go for it. Finally happy with my little(or not so little anymore lol) family. Hope you are all keeping well. Miss chatting to everyone. Have a few friends on FB as sometimes it's impossible to log on to IG so if anyone else wants a chat on FB I'm Sonya Coyne from Ireland. Can't be too many of us out there.Happy ROFL

Heartbroken03/04 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Link to my sway: http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/p/153613/1475834.aspx#1475834

Joined 6-Sep-08

Top Poster
16-May-11 10:38 am

Hi Ladies!!  We're doing great here.  My Mia will be 7 weeks on Thursday.  She sleeps from 11-4 and then again until around 8, so not too bad!  She is smiling at her big brothers and they are SO in love.  I get kind of annoyed sometimes that they are constantly in her face- but she doesn't seem to care.  We are having so much fun and I am just loving having a newborn again. 

Baby Boy- 2001  Baby Boy- 2004 Baby Girl- 2011

After 3 failed high tech attempts... our little mermaid joined us on 3/31/11

"Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Joined 27-Apr-10

Top Poster
19-May-11 5:47 am

Joined 29-Mar-10

Top Poster
19-May-11 11:25 am

Whiteicequeen:
Thanks for messaging me on ebay and bringing me back. 

Welcome back WIQ. We missed you. Was online this morning shopping(as usual) and was looking at baby clothes when I saw the user name and said surely it can't be the same person so took the chance it might be and sent a message. Hope you don't mind? Was getting so lonely here. Everyone seems so busy. I try get on a much as I can to update. Always can find 10 minutes here and there for a chat. Saoirse found out she's having another little boy. She was pretty gutted last week but seemed alot better when we spoke on the phone this morning. Thinking she might like 4 kids too!!! IKWYM about it being hard to believe that we have girls but we did it and on our last try too. Haven't a clue what weight Mia is as she hasn't been weighted since she was 6 weeks old. She'll be going for a 3 month check next month so we'll see then. She got her injections on Monday. Nearly broke my heart. She sobbed and her little lip went all wobbly. Had to get one in each leg and couldn't pick her up until the nurse had given her both injections so she cried after the first and then got worse after the second one. My poor baby but I'd rather that than an illness. Hope to hear from you real soon. Hearts

Heartbroken03/04 

Joined 21-Sep-10

21-May-11 1:23 pm
Hello everyone! It has been a while and I know we are all busy! We are all doing very well. Like you all, the boys are so in love with their sister and always giving her kisses and hugs. I really wonder if they would be this enthralled if it had been another boy. At any rate, it's very nice that they love her so much. We are all totally in love and feel so blessed to have a girl. She's a very sweet, calm baby. After 6 weeks she calmed down at night too and is sleeping better. But, she's not sleeping through the night yet. Her naps are a bit short during the day too, but she wakes up happy so I guess it's okay. She's 9 weeks old already and time is going by way too fast! Great to hear how everyone is doing. Much love!
Full-size image

Joined 2-Jun-08

Top Poster
23-May-11 4:12 pm

I'm enjoying life with her, but it is a struggle balancing 4 some days!  The newborn schedule is always so hard for me, regardless of how many children I have.  But, I'm trying to relish every minute since she is definitely our last baby!!  She's so sweet, and only cries when she has real needs to be met.  We co-sleep and typically she will feed maybe 2 times during the night.  But the other day she went from 9 p.m.-5:30 a.m., and I was so shocked!!!  She's starting to bat at her toys, and really becoming so aware of everything around her.  Oh, and at her 2 mos check up she weight 12 lb 7 oz.  She's in size 2 diapers now, and filling out the 3-6 mos clothes well!

Joined 27-Apr-10

Top Poster
24-May-11 7:59 am

=

Joined 27-Apr-10

Top Poster
24-May-11 8:05 am

Joined 29-Mar-10

Top Poster
24-May-11 8:24 am

lvkids"]She's 9 weeks old already and time is going by way too fast![/quote]

Great to hear that all is going well and your little girl is adorable. Lovely smile too. Mia seems to be afraid of the camera and never smiles when it's out. All smiles when I don't have one to hand though!!! Typical moody girl. Happy ROFL

[quote user="My3Blessings"]I'm enjoying life with her, but it is a struggle balancing 4 some days!  The newborn schedule is always so hard for me, regardless of how many children I have.  But, I'm trying to relish every minute since she is definitely our last baby!![/quote]

I feel the exact same as you. 4 kids is very tough to get into a routine. And she is definitely our last as DH is getting the snip on the 10th June. Will be nice not to have to worry about contraception ever again.

[quote user="My3Blessings"]Oh, and at her 2 mos check up she weight 12 lb 7 oz.[/quote]

Wow that huge for 2 months. How big was she when she was born?

[quote user="Whiteicequeen"] I sold my doppler for £38 + £5 P&P and I only paid £35 for it.[/quote]

I sold mine too. Got €36.95 + €15 delivery. Only paid about €46 for it.

[quote user="Whiteicequeen:

I also have bought the bedding for her room so just need to get that painted now. 

The bedding is gorgeous. I have Mia's room almost finished. She is sleeping in her cot now as she is too big for the moses basket but she's still in my room at the moment. We move the kids out to their own rooms at 12 weeks so another 2 weeks to go. I'll post a picture as soon as we move the cot into her room and have it all sorted. Here is a picture of her in her christening gown. It was a great day. We went out that night and my mother took the 4 kids for the night. Was nice to have a break. Hope yours goes as well as ours did. The meal was lovely.

Heartbroken03/04 

Joined 27-Apr-10

Top Poster
24-May-11 8:36 am

#

Joined 29-Mar-10

Top Poster
24-May-11 8:52 am

Whiteicequeen"] At the minute she sleeps from about 8.30/9pm to 3am then up again around 6.30am and I am still feeding her myself so it can be abit tiring although I am getting used to it.[/quote]

That sounds more normal than the last time I was talking to you!!! Happy ROFL She was sleeping from 8pm to 6am then and I was rather jealous. Mia sleeps from 10-10.30pm until 5am this morning so it's getting longer. I'm not feeding myself so I can have an odd night off when DH gets up with her. He is on nights this week so I'm on my own. DS#3 was sick last night and he spent the whole night raving so I was awake with him. Get start to the week!!!

[quote user="Whiteicequeen:

How is Saoirse now has she come to terms with having another boy. 

Was chatting to her yesterday and she is fine now about him being a boy. The only thing that is upsetting her is that she might never have a girl. Her DH is blowing hot and cold on #4 so she is getting mixed messages and that isn't helping IYKWIM? I'll tell her you were asking for her.

Caoimhe's dress is fab too. Really girly. Bet she'll look lovely in it. You better post lots of pictures for us.

The avatar thing you have to go to My Profile and then where it says custom avatar you click yes and then browse. Then update after the picture loads press save.

Heartbroken03/04 

Joined 27-Apr-10

Top Poster
24-May-11 9:03 am

=

Joined 2-Jun-08

Top Poster
24-May-11 8:35 pm

little men X3:
Wow that huge for 2 months. How big was she when she was born?

8 lb 3 oz  :)  I make all my babies big!!  LOL  I compared her stats with her brothers at that same age, and she was a full pound smaller than the smallest of them!  My first was already over 14 lbs by 2 mos old!  LOL

I love seeing all the pics!!  We've made some very gorgeous babies!!!

Page: of 6