Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

if you think they may be a chance this month, why not share your symtoms here???

Yasmin

Joined 11-May-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

7-May-11 4:20 am

i am currently at 5dpo..PCOS at 4 dpo (i know i know pathetic of me) obviously a BFN. and again this morning BFN yet again

my symtoms so far:

5 day cut off...so i know chances are small but unlike any other month of ttc i had some significant symtoms

from  the day of O

1dpo headache, spotting, creamy cm

2dpo nausea, headache, and tender tum cm wet, and really really lethargic needed nap cloudy pee

3dpo nausea headache,hot flashes cm wet, really tired leathargic cloudy pee 

4dpo headache, lethargic, nipples really sore. cm dry semi cloudy pee

5dpo no cm anymore, most symptoms dissapeared, headache there,still lethargic sore nipples.

so lack of cm is making me think i am out this month. htp BFN obviously.

now hoping for implantatin spotting in the next 2 days and will try and keep form testing until next wednesay by which time i should have a faint HPT. period due 15th!

good luck everyone.....

Mum to 5 of 4 princes and one princess!!!!!! Expecting no.6 :)........hoping for another princess to complete my family once and for all......but a 5th prince is very welcome too :)

Yasmin

Joined 11-May-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

7-May-11 3:31 pm

20 views and no response????no one wants to share ???Sad

Mum to 5 of 4 princes and one princess!!!!!! Expecting no.6 :)........hoping for another princess to complete my family once and for all......but a 5th prince is very welcome too :)

Yasmin

Joined 11-May-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

7-May-11 3:39 pm

6dpo feeling quite on edge, short tempered and a bit weepy...headache still continuing....sore nipples and guess what no cm all morning then didn't go toilet all day went after supper and find brown spotting on my panties. when i wiped i had some pink tinged cm too. also feeling twinges all day....hmmmmm...don't want to get my hopes up will wait to test until tuessday or wednesday if can hold out that long. don't  want to get my hopes up am at cd 23 and i once did have spotting from about cd25 until af showed up. lets see....this is interesting!!!! the most strangest thing happend have a bit of a belly which i am trying to get rid of for quite some months although i am slim built. but i have had a mum at my son;s freind's party come up to me today and ask me if i were expecting?????GULP!!!!! conincidence or what????? she felt embarrasse when i told her i am not and i wosh i were....she felf t so apologetic any other time i would have hit the gym the very next day and stayed of the carbs..but i actually took it as acompliment, with the silent pryer that she may have predicted something for me???lolololol

ahhhhh.....now come on girls.....would love to see how everyone else is doing!

Yasmin

Joined 11-May-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

7-May-11 3:40 pm

oops yeah my cycle is 28-29 days more often and once in the last 5 months it went to 31. but avarage is 28 days.

Joined 4-May-09

7-May-11 5:56 pm
8dpo frequent urination, crampy twinges in uterus, headache, & more emotional

AF 5/12/2011 (last clomid cycle  before injectables)

Baby Girl Faith (4) (birth control baby)

Baby Boy Troy (1) (3 rounds of prometrium w/ metformin & 2 rounds of 100mg clomid) 

AF 4/13/2011

Follie US April 23, 2011 ( 10mm L, 13mm R)

Follie US April 26, 2011 ( 12mm L, 15mm R)

Follie US April 28, 2011 ( 15mm L, 20mm R) received HCG Trigger Shot *expected O date April 29, 2011* *BD 28th,29th,30th,1st*

Yasmin

Joined 11-May-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

8-May-11 9:13 am

7dpo took a first response pregnancy test and BFN. still have very light brwon tinged cm. pre af cramsp but am actually only on cd 23-24. if i were pg this month i would be complete text book. spotting at O, spotting at 6-7dpo implantation, and all the other symtpoms i have been having.

still headache (the most prominant symtom this month), sore nipples, slight nausea and today i checkd my cp and tender tum. some af like cramps whcih is making me a bit upset that af maybe early and start with spotting.

oh well....it will all be soon revealed.

good luck to everyone....

Joined 25-Jun-10

Top Poster
8-May-11 5:42 pm

I'm only 1 dpo (LOL!) so no symptoms from me, but thanks for posting yours! I hope I can add to your thread!

Yasmin

Joined 11-May-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

9-May-11 3:26 am

hi fivebabies, your welcome here...am surprised that not many have added their symptoms here. you find ample threads on the net with people fretting about this that or the other in the 2ww. i thought i should start a recent one here since so many people here are on the same dpos as myself.

i am extra suspicious this month because we dtd 3 times the week before i O and i kept dh contribution. so it could be a 5 day cut off, a 6 or 7 even. with my dd i remember dtd on a monday and then on fri i O and then again doing the deed on a sunday. i will never know if it was a 4-5 day cut off or a near O+12???? but i actually am not actively trying at the moment and tend to be quite careful but for whatever reason i was quite glad of doing the dtd a week before i knew i would O..just to see......for the heck of it really....i want to ttc in a couple iof years time actually.

however.....then on O i spotted and at 1dpo i had a headache first thing...then it never went. i have one right now as i am writing. also the spotting was quite unique too. did i O 2 eggs? very storngly? would it mean my 5-7 day cut off has actually worked. then the fact now that i had nausea and also the spotting at 6-7 dpo. implantation. so i have many PG signs this month. i also had very strong pg signs about 6 months ago and also a very faint hpt. but that i assumed was a chemical pg? since then i had not tried to get pg and also had no obvious symptoms from O so i know when things are out of the ordinary. i have also been tracking my cycle and all the symptoms in my diary. hence why i am back here speculating..it is one of THOSE months!!!

anywa my update is....i am 7or 8dpo today..thanks to in gender i managed to find my very old post regarding my bfp with my daughter. funny enough i thought i got my bfp with her at 8 dpo for a long time but now i know it was at 10 dpo. so i still have hope. i think my 8dpo bfp was the pg that i mc'd the month before. thats the beauty of in gender....i can track old posts and really compare my symptoms. if i were to have 6 children (i don't intend to but never say never) then this recent post will be like a journal too. i can compare my  symptoms again. lol

hope everyone gets their sawy rigth and as aresult their bfp!!!!god bless

Yasmin

Joined 11-May-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

9-May-11 3:57 am

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/12411.aspx

old post from almost 4 years ago whe i conceived my DD. quite interesting....to compare again.....

Yasmin

Joined 11-May-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

9-May-11 4:06 am

woweee....another old post reminding me of my BFP's at certain DPO's with my previous pg's esp with my DD. how cool is this....Happy Giggle

http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/12458.aspx

Yasmin

Joined 11-May-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

10-May-11 8:31 am

9dpo today cd26....took store brand hpt and BFN. not even a hint of blue or evap. hope fading now. yesterday at 8dpo had what seemd like light dull AF cramping. alos some brown tinged wet cm. today pretty dry. still tension headache coming and nausea. checked cp. seems soft has some cremay cm on it and  slightly closed but has sunken again.

AF due wed/thursday. just waiting. will and may do a hpt again tomorrow. today went to gym could not do my workout. feeling really out of sorts. really tired. tried to avoid crunches partly becasue i couln't do them i feel like my lower tum is sensitive and partly so i didn;t do any harm if iplntation is still happening.

after gym has af like cramps whislt driving back....just not feeling up to anything....but will stay realistic.......what are the chances of a 5-7 day cut off....almost 1 to none!!!!!

Joined 1-Apr-10

27-May-11 8:42 am

Didn't want to read and run.  Thanks for sharing.

I'm 10dpo with a BFN this morning on an IC.  No symptoms so far. 

Have had symtoms in the BFN months like sore boobs, headaches, cramps so if I were to get these I'd wouldn't know either way until a BFP.

Will test again tomorrow. Got one Clearblue digital that I'm saving for Tuesday when I'll be 14dpo unless AF shows up.

Has anyone else used the IC tests? Do you think they work?

Baby Bear Boy x 5,

Miscarriage Twins Sept 2011 @ 11 weeks
Miscarriage May 2012 @ 8 weeks

Rachel

Joined 2-Jun-11

Top Poster
3-Jun-11 3:43 pm
Hi toomanyboys! Just wondering if you got your bfp this month. I just wanted to share my symptoms. I'm not sure what day I'm on. I thought I O'Ed early which would put me at 14 dpo. If I O when I was supposed to then I would be 11 dpo. Problem is... When I thought I O'Ed early we stopped cuz we were doing cutoff. So I may have done a 2 or 3 day or I may have done a five! So curious to see if your 5 day worked. I've had some symptoms.... Peeing more often and felt slightly upset stomach for over a week... Headache on and off and my gums bled the other day when I brushed my teeth. I've tested several times this week and getting discouraged. IM going to try to wait till Tuesday to test again. I should know if af is showing up by then. Oh I've also had cramps on and off for a week.
Serenity Baby Girl 7/02 Keigan Baby Boy 7/03 Mason Baby Boy 3/10 Expecting #4 April 2012.... It's another Baby Boy!

Rachel

Joined 2-Jun-11

Top Poster
3-Jun-11 7:22 pm
Just wanted to add....I think I have very bad PMS today! So I will prob get AF afterall. Unless....anyone else had PMS symptoms and actually been pregnant?
Serenity Baby Girl 7/02 Keigan Baby Boy 7/03 Mason Baby Boy 3/10 Expecting #4 April 2012.... It's another Baby Boy!

Jenn

Joined 2-Jun-11

7-Jun-11 11:05 pm
Not pregnant now that I know of. Maybe will know something by this weekend but when I was pregnant with my boys the weirdest symptom I had was that my hair started growing REALLY slow. I noticed it after I found out I was pregnant with my first son and then before I took a pregnancy test with my second I knew I was because I only had to shave 1-2 times that 4th week. Anyone else ever had this symptom? Since O day I've had horrible cramps, headaches, nausea, cloudy urine, Started having more cm after being dry for a few days, not as hungry as usual. I'm 11 DPO but haven't had the shaving legs less yet.
Jenn mommy to Baby Boy 1/07 Baby Boy3/09 Baby Boy 5/12 Talking about going high tech for a girl in the next 5 years!
Page: of 2