Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

It's a...............

Joined 14-Aug-10

15-Apr-11 4:56 pm

Turtles:

GIRL!

Or so my picture says...it was in an envelope and it says girl on the bottom and she told dh and my Mom that what she saw was consistent through out the ultra sound...but i don't believe it!  Posted a pic in the ultrasound forums, but it's fuzzy!  I'm too scared and paranoid to even be excited!  

Well knock me down with a feather !!! I just KNEW it !!!  I'm an emotional wreck here !!! LOL  !!! DH left work today and took the pc, he's only in the door now !!! I did ring him to get him to check IG for me, and he thinks I've lost my marbles "!!!! Something along the lines of a turtle having a baby, course he just wasn't listening to me at all, otherwise he'd have known exactly who I was chattin bout !!!! Happy ROFL

I'm just blubbering now here, and I'm so so happy and thrilled for you and the family, especially you, it meant the world reading that message just now !!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((   HUGS  )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Saoirse      

Good Luck Clover... Baby Boy 2005Hearts,Baby Boy 2009 Heartsand Pray for a healthy Baby Boy 2011 Good Luck Clover Faint BFP on 6/01/11, Little Christmas Hugs Gift !!

Pregnancy%20ticker