Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Hi ladies... and whats going on with IG????

Joined 6-Oct-09

Top Poster
28-Mar-11 5:09 am

Hi ladies... how is everyone doing? Has everyone managed to follow our due in Jan thread over to born in Jan? Its soooooo quiet on here now Sad

I would love to chat to you all still, see how our LO's are doing, share parenting issues etc?

Anyone out there??

And boy IG has been crazy for the past few weeks huh, I think this is the first time I have managed to log in without seeing the monkeys!!!

Baby Boy 2006, Baby Boy 2008, and Baby Girl 2010 (THANKYOU IG!!!!!!)

1 baby in heaven (12 weeks) Heartbroken (forever a part of our family) 18-Dec-2009

Our Sway http://www.ingender.com/cs/forums/p/162839/1569038.aspx#1569038

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Joined 8-Mar-09

Top Poster
29-Mar-11 2:28 pm

I agree, the site has gone so bad that I gave up posting here often... I really miss it though and was sooo happy to see our January mummy board and that all the posts were kept. It makes me quite sentimental as well, what with the ultrasound and due date lists, swaying and then confirming the gender... gosh... time has flown by...

Life in Pink!

Joined 13-Jan-10

Top Poster
30-Mar-11 7:34 pm
I'm still here! This is the first time I've checked this board in forever. I'd update but no one is on here anymore. :( we are going great! She is such a sweet baby and sleeps through the night since she was 7 weeks old. I'm still breastfeeding and she loves to eat! I have my hands full with my toddler though!! How is everyone else doing?
Princess 2009   Princess 2011   Little Prince 

Joined 6-Oct-09

Top Poster
30-Mar-11 10:26 pm

Hi ladies... lovely to hear from you! Its been soooooo quiet on here huh!!!! Its a shame really, cos I loved chatting with you all.

Vannah thats great news about your LO sleeping so well... I am just as lucky too, my LO has been sleeping through since about 6 weeks, she does 12 hours now! YAY!

We are still breastfeeding too and hoping to keep it up for at least 12 months hopefully longer, both my DS's self weaned at 18 months and 13 months.... but knowing she is my last baby I think its going to be a difficult day when she weans... not looking forward to it at all! I am quite sad about all the passing milestones that I wont have again... but love the idea of looking forward to the wonderful things to come.

Keep in touch

Happy  LOL

1 baby in heaven (12 weeks) Heartbroken (forever a part of our family) 18-Dec-2009

Joined 24-Jun-10

Top Poster
11-Apr-11 4:36 pm

Hi Ladies! How is everyone doing and how are all the babies doing? Havent been on here much..plus everytime i tried to get on the past few weeks i couldnt. Isabella is doing great-i cant believe she is going to be 3 months. it seems like yesterday we were checking out eachothers nub shots! I miss chatting with everyone but im glad everyone is doing well. lets post pics of our little ones so we can see how big they have all gotten... Here is one of Bella playing :)

Full-size image

Baby Boy Jonathan 5  Baby Boy Anthony 2 1/2 &  Baby Bear Girl 6 weeks

Joined 6-Oct-09

Top Poster
19-Apr-11 11:58 pm

DanaB14:
I miss chatting with everyone but im glad everyone is doing well. lets post pics of our little ones so we can see how big they have all gotten... Here is one of Bella playing :)

Hi DanaB14.... your Bella is just precious!!!! I cant believe my Bella is 3.5 months old too! Wow how time flies huh?

Our Isabella is just fabulous... she is such a wonderful baby, sleeps 12 hours overnight (touch wood) and is a very happy little girl. Smiley and hardly ever cries (but she does hate the car...LOL).

Here's a pic of Isabella about 2 weeks ago Happy Wink

Full-size image

Joined 24-Jun-10

Top Poster
20-Apr-11 4:54 pm

Aussie she is a beauty!! How cute we both have Isabella's! im glad she is being a good little girl for you :) our babies are getting so big so fast!

Baby Boy Jonathan 5  Baby Boy Anthony 2 1/2 &  Baby Bear Girl 6 weeks

Nicky

Joined 30-Dec-09

Top Poster
4-Dec-11 2:42 pm

Hi ladies! First time I've managed to jump on here without those blasted monkeys! Is anyone still around? I'd love to compare notes on where our little snowflakes are up to at nearly 12 months old, and first christmas coming up too, it's exciting! Is anyone on facebook who would want to add as friends on there? xx

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

FertilityFriend Chart

HeartbrokenNov'08, silentHeartbroken@11wks Mar'10

Page: of 1