Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

New Forum Leaders

Joined 27-Jun-09

Top Poster
12-Mar-11 7:30 pm
Hi ladies, as a couple of people mentioned earlier, there really should be new forum leaders, besides you GRITS :). Michaela is not around anymore and I think it is important to have someone new who is around all of the time to answer questions. What do you all think?
Mom to three amazing little guys! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Joined 18-Jul-06

Top Poster
12-Mar-11 7:53 pm

Be careful stacey!! I have been pm'ed by a FL asking/saying why am complaining so much (HAHA yeah right) as I mentioned that it would be great if some of the forums had news Forum Leaders. Apparently FL don't need to be around posting or answering questions and this is what a FL job is -

*Ops I forgot I cant copy exactly what you wrote to me so I won't do that.

A FL job is deleting bad posts & to moderate.

Joined 4-Jan-10

12-Mar-11 7:58 pm

Grits and Micheala are both at a different site.  It is fantastic.

Baby Boy 05   Baby Boy 06   Baby Boy 09

1st Cycle-October 2010 IVF/ICSI/PGD @ SART - transferred 2 Baby Girl - BFN;        2nd Cycle- January 2011 HRC IVF/ GSN- 13 eggs, 7 fertilsed, 4 to GSN, 3 normal, 1 Baby Girl hatching blast transferred.  BFP on HPT at 6dp5dt.  Beta 1- 11dp5dt: 437 Beta 2- 13dp5dt: 765

hey

Joined 18-Jul-06

Top Poster
12-Mar-11 8:06 pm

Yes My 3 sons Grits and Micheala are FLs on another site now. That is even more of a reason to have new FLs here. IG is fantastic and I will not be moving to another site.

ETA - Officially Micheala is not a FL here anymore. She and others are on the list as FLs but I think Grits is our only FL.

Joined 22-Apr-06

Top Poster
12-Mar-11 8:25 pm

Bahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! Yeah, that was totally the whole point of my PM, 3forme. Good grief.

Nobody cares who goes to another site. There is no contract anywhere saying people must be exclusive to IG, nor is there any reason for anyone who is a member at any other site on the world wide web to be made to feel guilty for doing so.

Joined 15-Aug-08

Top Poster
12-Mar-11 8:30 pm

I sure miss Michaela on here Sad

Joined 27-Jun-09

Top Poster
12-Mar-11 8:33 pm
Ha never even knew that Grits was gone also. NOBODY cares that they have went to a different site, thats not the point here. The point IS that we should have Forum Leaders that are available to people on this site. So what exactly is a forum leader for if its not to answer questions?

Joined 18-Jul-06

Top Poster
12-Mar-11 8:35 pm

Oh ok it's ok for other people to say it but not me. OkHmm

Gus..."]

Nobody cares who goes to another site. [/quote] I don't care if people go to other sites. As I said it would be great if IG could get some new FLs. One's who are actually here.

[quote user="Gus...:

There is no contract anywhere saying people must be exclusive to IG

Of course not, that is silly. Don't get your point there.

Joined 22-Apr-06

Top Poster
12-Mar-11 8:37 pm

I told you already that I'm done arguing with you, 3forme. Please respect that.

I also already told you that if you want new FLs, you'll need to contact Maureen.

Joined 27-Jun-09

Top Poster
12-Mar-11 8:39 pm
Anybody know why Michaela left here to go to another site when she was here for so long?

Joined 18-Jul-06

Top Poster
12-Mar-11 8:59 pm

Gus..."]

I told you already that I'm done arguing with you, 3forme. Please respect that.

[/quote]I didn't realise we were arguing. When you said you don't understand why I am complaining so much i ask you - Complaining so much about what? I am saying we need some new FL and that's not so much. Yur are blind if you think I'm the only one who thinks we need some new FLs.

and you replied something like this - ok ;) AND that is why I never pm'ed you back!!

You never told me  - I'm done with arguing with you 3forme.

I can read the posts in the PM that you sent me. Your nice writing here is not what you wrote to me.

[quote user="Gus...:

I also already told you that if you want new FLs, you'll need to contact Maureen.

You didn't write it like that to me. Writing to me that I need to PM Maureen to get new FLs so I can have a better browsing experience is not contact Maureen if you want new FLS. THIS is about getting SOME NEW forum leaders. I never once complained about my browsing or the running issue with IG.

On that note I guess I am done also. 

BACK to the OP. Yes I agree with you!! It' would be awesome to have new FLs. 

Joined 18-Jul-06

Top Poster
12-Mar-11 9:17 pm

stacey221958:
Anybody know why Michaela left here to go to another site when she was here for so long?

I know it's so sad that she has leftSad I miss her and I wish she was still here. I could be wrong but I think she left because of all the running problems IG has.

Joined 22-Apr-06

Top Poster
12-Mar-11 9:20 pm

Once again, ok. Happy

Joined 14-Nov-09

Top Poster
12-Mar-11 9:24 pm
Personally I still love IG but I've also joined NBP's site as a lot of the girls with good knowledge have gone to that site, I dip in and out of both and I think other people can do the same. There are still way more people on IG but some really interesting articles/info and posts are on the other site. I think the reason Michaela left IG all boils down to her frustration that Maureen has vanished and loads of people had their money taken for gold memberships without the service (still don't have mine :( ). Nuthinbutpink was never an IG forum leader - she just gave loads of good advice. I think Grits is more taking a break although she does post occasionally. Charliecats is still here on IG as a forum leader - but I think she must have had her twins hence her absence. I think the issue with IG forum leaders ATM is that without Maureen no new ones can be appointed and no one can renew their gold membership. Which is a shame, but it doesn't make IG a bad site and you could always use both forums.

Baby Boy5 Baby Boy3 HT Baby Girlnew!

Cycle 1 IVF/PGD in Europe Feb10 Fresh SET-Chemical Preg, May10 FET-BFN

Cycle 2 IVF/PGD in US with Dr P - Aug10 SET BFP Baby Girl

Joined 22-Apr-06

Top Poster
12-Mar-11 9:25 pm

DreamingMaybeOneDay:
I think the issue with IG forum leaders ATM is that without Maureen no new ones can be appointed and no one can renew their gold membership.

Exactly. This is also the reason that some FLs are unable to do things, period.

Page: of 3