Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Moms to all girls... Question!

Joined 23-Oct-07

Top Poster
10-Mar-11 9:45 pm
What are some typical things you would normally eat though out a day? Was there any meal you would skip or add in? Anything you had often or not at all?
DS 10 ? DS 8 ? DD 7 ? DS 5 ? DS 3 C-Section #6 **IT'S A GIRL!!** Diagnosed with Placenta Previa & Percreta :( ~Chloe Paige~ born @ 32 weeks 10/29/12!!

Think Blue

Joined 9-Apr-09

Top Poster
10-Mar-11 10:17 pm

I skipped breakfast all the time... ALL THE TIME lol everything else I did was geared toward boy...drank coffee tho... that helped me skip breakfast and exercising

Mommy to Baby Bear Girl  Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Boy

Joined 13-Feb-11

10-Mar-11 11:07 pm

Coffee daily!

Lots of chocolate and ice cream, yoghurt and milk.

Rarely ate breakfast!

Lots of calcium rich food including vegetables.

No salt or salty foods.

Basically, everything the girl diet states haha

Oh, and I did alot of cardio and yo yo dieting! Always lost a ton of weight very quickly prior to conceptions.

Trying for a Baby Bear Boy in 9 weeks time!

Already blessed with four daughters! 

Feel free to view my chart HERE Time

Joined 27-Sep-10

Top Poster
10-Mar-11 11:52 pm

i eat breakfast everyday! NEVER EVER MISS IT. I drink coffee of a morning only.

I drink alot of milk, but no other dairy products

I eat ALOT of salty foods, salt goes on everything!, along with bananas, pasta, red meat and i never exercise or try to loose weight.

I also eat alot of chocolate too.

So basically a mixed bag here.

Flower Baby Girl 09 Baby Girl 11 and finally.... a baby Baby Boy due 10th May 2013 Flower

Hugs Violet Owing all my blessings to the man upstairs Hugs Violet

Joined 1-Mar-11

11-Mar-11 11:29 am

I eat a lot of dairy, cheese, milk, cottage cheese, cream cheese etc. I was also dieting and lost 20 lbs. prior to conception. 

I was doing a lot of cardio, but I ate breakfast every morning and didnt avoid pasta or red meat or salt, just dont really use a lot of it. Drank a TON of diet coke, so the aspartame was at work. 

Baby Girl2001 Baby Girl2006 Baby Girldue July 2011

Joined 15-Apr-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

11-Mar-11 11:30 am

Queen-O-Queens:

I skipped breakfast all the time... ALL THE TIME lol everything else I did was geared toward boy...drank coffee tho... that helped me skip breakfast and exercising

ME TOO, I never never ate breakfast

5/28/02Baby Bear Girl 11/23/03Baby Bear Girl  5/15/07Baby Bear Girl    Due September 27th 2011!!   IT is a Baby Bear Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you GOD, and thank you IG for all the information and support...the ladies here are amazing!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Joined 23-Oct-07

Top Poster
11-Mar-11 8:20 pm
thanks ladies just curious!
DS 10 ? DS 8 ? DD 7 ? DS 5 ? DS 3 C-Section #6 **IT'S A GIRL!!** Diagnosed with Placenta Previa & Percreta :( ~Chloe Paige~ born @ 32 weeks 10/29/12!!

Joined 10-Jul-07

Top Poster
11-Mar-11 8:31 pm

I ate dairy like it was going out of style EmbarrassedI love milk and yogurt, creamy sauces and cheese. I also took cranberry tabs on a regular basis due to frequent UTI's. I loved sweets ... I never really skipped any meals and never put salt on anything. I have 3dd's. HTH, GLGood Luck Clover

"Create each day anew by clothing yourself with heaven and earth, bathing yourself with wisdom and love, and placing yourself in the heart of Mother Nature."~Morihei Ueshiba

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

11-Mar-11 8:53 pm

sway for a boy! worked for me 5 times now!

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken

Joined 23-Sep-10

11-Mar-11 10:11 pm

newbaby2011:

Is that what im doing wrong lol????

Baby Bear Boy 98 Baby Bear Boy 99 Baby Bear Boy 03 Baby Bear Boy 05 Baby Bear Boy 08 Baby Bear Boy 10 and praying to get my Baby Bear Girl some day

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

11-Mar-11 11:30 pm

queen-of-harts"]

[quote user="newbaby2011:

[/quote] Is that what im doing wrong lol????

haha you have as many boys as i have girls! if i need a husband for any of them im calling you!!! (:

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken

Joined 17-Apr-07

12-Mar-11 9:17 pm

I dont have any girls but my good friend has 4 of them and her good friend also has 4. I recently asked her and she said SALT! She eats SO much salt - adds a ton to everything. Which is crazy, I know, because it is the opposite of what the sway says. She always eats breakfast. Again, opposite. She does drink a lot of milk - about 3 large glasses of milk every day and tons of cheese. 

2 sweet DS's Baby Bear Boy 2004  Baby Bear Boy 2007

IT's A GIRL!!!

Swayed and prayed hard for a DAUGHTER, expecting her!!! December 2, 2012

Sasha

Joined 29-Jul-10

Top Poster
17-Mar-11 9:57 pm
Tagging!!! LOVE this kind of info!! Thanks ladies!!!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Love my two boys!!!!! and have an Angel DD lost imbetween.

Joined 1-Dec-10

18-Mar-11 12:17 am

When I conceived my girl, I was on a healthy diet that according to this board would have swayed boy. I ate breakfast EVERY day (I never miss it), I ate very little dairy. Lean meats (lots of meat), lots of veggies and frui, and clean carbs like brown rice. VERY little bread of any kind. I also drank wine and exercised a lot (lifted weights). The ONLY thing that "may" have swayed girl was that I ate a fairly low calorie diet (under 1500 calories a day). 

When I conceived my boy, I ate much less healthy and more calories daily. Probably more dairy, less veggies and fruit, but the same amount of meat. Definitely a lot more carbs. I also drank more wine and didn't exercise at all.

SO. There ya go. I wasn't trying to sway either time but how it turned out, my diets were almost opposite of what they were supposed to be to conceive the gender I did.

This probably doesn't help you at all! LOL

The only other difference was that with my girl, I ovulated on day 20 of my cycle (28 day cycle) and with my boy I ovulated at day 16. They say late ovulation sways girl, so that may have been it....

Baby Girl '06 Baby Boy '09 and BFP on 5/24/11! Come on baby Baby Bear Girl!

Make a pregnancy ticker

Praying 4 a BOY!

Joined 16-Dec-09

18-Mar-11 4:49 am
ALLLOOTTT of junk food , mc donalds, coca cola, caffeine etc i want my boy so im gonna try eating healthy now lol
Baby Girl 2008 Baby Girl 2010 Baby Boy 2013 if God's wiling :) Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Page: of 2