Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Can you believe our babies are 7 months!

Joined 21-Mar-10

Top Poster
9-Mar-11 9:59 am

We went and had pictures taken yesterday and I couldn't help but post this. Can you guys believe how time is flying?? Mia just loved having her picture takenHearts. What about you guys??? I would love to see some new pics Happy Giggle.

Full-size image

Baby Boy-2004 Baby Boy-2007 Heartbroken-2009 Baby Girl-8/5/2010Love Ya!

Mia Hearts made an early appearance on 8/5/2010 by emergent C-section and has overwhelmed us with her presence. I am in love for a 4th time Love Ya!. Thank you GOD.

Joined 16-Sep-07

Top Poster
9-Mar-11 10:06 am
What a great picture! Charlotte is getting new ones tomorrow morning! It's crazy how fast it's gone. We have a gimpy crawler already here. She's on the move. I'm sad but it's nice to see her interacting with her sibs a bit too.

Joined 21-Mar-10

Top Poster
9-Mar-11 10:16 am

Chloe&kids"]Charlotte is getting new ones tomorrow morning[/quote]

Can't wait to see Charlotte!!

[quote user="Chloe&kids:

We have a gimpy crawler already here

Happy ROFL My DS2 never crawled...he kinda pulled himself along as he was sitting.Confused Huh?. You just reminded me of him.

Mia is not crawling yet but she sure can fight with her brothers...lol.

Mia Hearts made an early appearance on 8/5/2010 by emergent C-section and has overwhelmed us with her presence. I am in love for a 4th time Love Ya!. Thank you GOD.

want a baby boy

Joined 3-Apr-10

Top Poster
9-Mar-11 6:01 pm

WOW.. Mia is just so Gorgeous!!! she is just the prettiest little girl!! I love her smile Happy Smile

Baby Girl Kayleigh 2005  Baby Girl Riley 2008    

want a baby boy

Joined 3-Apr-10

Top Poster
9-Mar-11 6:02 pm

WOW.. Mia is just so Gorgeous!!! she is just the prettiest little girl!! I love her smile Happy Smile

Baby Girl Kayleigh 2005  Baby Girl Riley 2008    

Joined 21-Mar-10

Top Poster
9-Mar-11 6:05 pm

DesperateForASon:

AWWW....thank you so much !Hearts

Joined 17-Feb-10

Top Poster
10-Mar-11 5:02 am

She is beautiful! Breathtaking! I think to myself everyday how much time has flown by! Im enjoying every second! Here are afew pictures of my beautiful Imogen...

Joined 17-Feb-10

Top Poster
10-Mar-11 5:02 am

Full-size image

Joined 21-Mar-10

Top Poster
10-Mar-11 7:13 am

xvicky06x:
Here are afew pictures of my beautiful Imogen...

Wow. Imogen has the most beautiful eyes and that smile!! Mia just now has 1 bottom tooth breaking through Happy Giggle.

Imogen looks like she's a tall girl. Mia is in the 90th percentile and everyone is always saying how she looks like she's about to turn 1. Is she sleeping good for you? Mia was doing good- down at 10 then up at 3 and then 6. But since she has started teething it has thrown off her schedule and she's up like 5 times a night!!!!! We are exhausted but we have hiope that it's just for these first teeth Pray. I've never experienced the  "my baby slept through the night a 3 months"......lol.

Joined 10-Nov-09

Top Poster
10-Mar-11 8:56 am

beautiful girls!

Joined 8-Nov-08

Top Poster
10-Mar-11 2:49 pm
I can't resist a call for photos!
Wes is turning out to be a stick like his parents... 97th% for height, 5th% for weight. He's already 29" tall. He's getting really brave with his cruising, and we anticipate walking very soon. No teeth yet though - which my boobs are thankful for!

His GQ pose.

Contemplating which part of the balcony he wants to destroy first.

Cruising along the back of the sofa.

"Reading".

Joined 17-Feb-10

Top Poster
11-Mar-11 2:06 am

laninademisojos:

Wow. Imogen has the most beautiful eyes and that smile!! Mia just now has 1 bottom tooth breaking through Happy Giggle.

Imogen looks like she's a tall girl. Mia is in the 90th percentile and everyone is always saying how she looks like she's about to turn 1. Is she sleeping good for you? Mia was doing good- down at 10 then up at 3 and then 6. But since she has started teething it has thrown off her schedule and she's up like 5 times a night!!!!!

Thankyou! xxx

Imogen is a tall girl, but yet she is still so small at just 14lb 10oz! She is ok at night time, she goes down at 7pm and gets up anytime between 1-4am but sometimes i struggle to get her to go back into her cot to sleep! Imogens bottom teeth came through within afew days of eachother and she didnt really make a fuss so im hoping it stays that way for the rest of them!

Full-size image

Joined 17-Feb-10

Top Poster
11-Mar-11 2:07 am

Full-size image

Joined 19-Jan-10

11-Mar-11 11:05 am

These babies are growing up so quick! They are all gorgeous! Did everyone else dissappear? I'd love to see more pics.

Tristan is 7 1/2 months now...He's around 20 lbs and he's really laid back...He's not motivated to do much of anything lol. He still can't sit up very well or crawl yet. He's definitely a mama's boy. He doesn't like to be left with anyone else!

I just posted my new pics in the old update thread before I saw this one so I'll post them in here too....

sorry, I take too many pics! lol

Baby GirlAria 5/13/08  Baby Boy Tristan 7/21/10

Joined 21-Mar-10

Top Poster
11-Mar-11 2:30 pm

What a beautiful little face!! Love that mohawk on him. Hearts

Mia is 18 pds. ....coming up close to Tristan Happy Giggle. I thought I would finally have a baby with some rolls.....her little rolls are starting to thin out already Worried.

My boys were very laid back too. AND they were mama's boys until they got alittle older....Sad...now they do all kinda things with DH. I still manage to sneak in alone time with them once a week so its all good.

Page: of 2