Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Charliecats and Coldwater- If you can have a quick look please ?

Joined 2-Feb-11

25-Feb-11 6:46 pm

I am hoping that some of the techs can have a look for me and let me know if there's any chance this could still be a girl.

I am 14 weeks and was a volunteer for a training college this morning. The Tech had a look at the nub for me and said a pretty convincing boy nub. It's not the best photo as it was taken from our mobile of the screen.

You can very clearly see a straight upwards nub though.

I need to know if there's still hope for a girl :(

Thankyou so much

ETA- Is there any chance this isn't the nub? And How often does a tech get it wrong at 14 weeks??? Also- Thankyou so much to everyone who's already posted. I do appreciate it xxx
"Rainbow Babies" is the understanding that the beauty of a rainbow does not negate the ravages of the storm. When a rainbow appears, it doesn't mean the storm never happened or that the family is not still dealing with its aftermath. What it means is that something beautiful and full of light has appeared in the midst of the darkness and clouds. Storm clouds may still hover but the rainbow provides a counterbalance of color, energy and hope.

Joined 23-Aug-06

Top Poster
25-Feb-11 7:26 pm

it does look like a boy with that bump on top of the nub...the angle isnt huge but still think boy!

Joined 2-Feb-11

25-Feb-11 10:25 pm
bump....anyone else please??? There more i look the more i wonder if the line is the nub and the dot on top is something else.... But i think im wishful thinking
"Rainbow Babies" is the understanding that the beauty of a rainbow does not negate the ravages of the storm. When a rainbow appears, it doesn't mean the storm never happened or that the family is not still dealing with its aftermath. What it means is that something beautiful and full of light has appeared in the midst of the darkness and clouds. Storm clouds may still hover but the rainbow provides a counterbalance of color, energy and hope.

Joined 2-Feb-11

26-Feb-11 2:29 am
anyone please??? Am i dreaming in hoping that maybe the tech was wrong.

Joined 2-Feb-11

26-Feb-11 4:16 pm
sorry to be a pain...bumping again

Joined 2-Aug-08

Top Poster
26-Feb-11 4:22 pm

I'm not sure..have you tried comparing with the nub shot threads on top??

Baby Boy 13 Baby Boy 9 Baby Boy 4 Baby Girl 2

Moonstone

Joined 23-Jun-08

Top Poster
26-Feb-11 5:33 pm
I'm leaning towards a boy xx
Baby BoyJosh 16 years old Baby BoyLuke 12 years old Baby BoyJayden 6 years old Baby Girl "WILLOW GRACE 4 years old My Angel Baby MC 23/3/08

Joined 27-Jul-06

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

26-Feb-11 5:50 pm
Guessing boy.

Heart  Heart 

3 failed MS/IUI's & 2 failed MS/IVF's                                                                                                   

Joined 2-Feb-11

26-Feb-11 5:56 pm
yea i have compared it and I found one girl one that looked similar. But I think it's all boy. I was just hoping someone might say it could be wrong :(

Joined 26-Feb-11

26-Feb-11 6:01 pm

seems a boy

Joined 26-Feb-11

26-Feb-11 6:02 pm

aussibella if u don't mind could u plz tell me how u upload scan?? i tried a lot but keep saying error

Joined 2-Feb-11

26-Feb-11 7:04 pm
i just uploaded my photo to photobucket and used the http link from there :)

Joined 8-Feb-11

26-Feb-11 7:13 pm

I am discounting the tip of the nub cause I am just not sure what that is.  But the actual nub does have an angle so I am sorry to say that my guess would be Baby Bear Boy.  I am NOT an expert though.  And maybe that teensy angle is less than 30 degrees.

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

26-Feb-11 7:24 pm

Baby Bear Boy

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken and another little born sept 4th!!

Joined 2-Feb-11

27-Feb-11 3:28 pm
after speaking to my husband last night he thinks that white line isnt nub. He watched the scan being done and thinks that the white is bone??? He thinks the tech is wrong.. Can anyone who knows ultrasounds help???
Page: of 2