Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

DAILY UPDATES!!!

Joined 27-Apr-10

Top Poster
22-Feb-11 10:32 am

I seen this post on the Due in Feb Board and thought it was a good idea.

Where is everyone at now?  Anyone engaged and waiting to POP.  Give us all an update on your progress

I am currently 35 weeks and cannot wait for this little one to arrive.  I have started with the nesting today.  I went to Aquanatal class this morning and came home and started cleaning down the tiles and Grout in the Ensuite.  I really do not know where I have got the energy from put I will probably pay for it later.  It might even help me to sleep alittle betterHappy

Joined 25-Aug-10

Top Poster
22-Feb-11 11:49 am

I'm 34w2d and getting impatient already...I'm just ready to have my little girl in my arms.  I've been nesting this weekend...cleaning like a mad woman.  I have an appointment on Thursday, will hopefully get induction date at that appointment.  Will prob be induced 26-28th of March if I haven't already had the baby on my own.   My boys were 3 and 2 weeks early.  I don't really think I've dropped yet.   I'm curious if my doctor will be doing an internal at this next appointment.   I just wish I could focus on things, I just can only focus on the calendar.  I start teleworking from home on Monday, so this is my last week in the office.  They are throwing me and another coworker a little shower tomorrow, so that's something to focus on.  Just wish time would go by a little faster.  

Thrice blessed

Joined 14-Feb-10

22-Feb-11 12:12 pm

35 weeks and some now...I am seriously HUGE and have no idea how my body can take another 5 weeks, but know from experience that it can and will - probably then some. I am too big even for my maternity clothes and am constantly yanking the bottoms up and the tops down. Very impatient, but still have a ton to do...my diaper material is on order (we cloth), I have to lanolize all my covers, finish decorating the room, stock up on clothing from 3-6 mos on up - why do people only give newborn stuff? My babies are always too big for newborn sizes from about 2 weeks on. There's a big consignment sale happening next weekend where I am hoping to find bedding and a few odds and ends I still need.

I think I have dropped but I'm not sure she's really engaged - I can breathe easier most of the time but not always, so I think she's still bobbing around. I'm getting an internal on Thurs - I don't expect my cervix to be doing much of anything but OB is going to check her position. It is strange to me that he has waited so long to check - if she's breech now isn't it a bit late to do anything about it? With DS2 my midwife said he was breech at 30 weeks and I did some excercises and chiropractic stuff that turned him successfully. I can't imagine this one turning now as I can tell she is already running out of space. I'm pretty sure she is head-down though. 

Getting a small shower - really more of a "baby celebration" party, since I pretty much have what I need - on the 20th, sharing with two other close friends who also have girls due around the same time. One of them will likely already have her baby at that point - makes me jealous!

Two little PhotobucketPhotobucketand a Photobucket! We're done!

Wishing we could have 1 m

Joined 13-Oct-09

Top Poster
22-Feb-11 1:02 pm

I'm 35 weeks today and am so uncomfortable & sore. I can hardly sleep at night because my hips/joints/legs/back hurt so bad. My feet are pretty swollen and have been for 2 weeks now. 

Sunrise, I agree with you and think the same way. HOW can I do this for another 4+ weeks (since my c-section is on March 25th)?!! UGH!!! I am SO glad this is the last time I'm going to have to do this. DH is currently waiting for his vasectomy appointment consultation to arrive in the mail. Hopefully it won't be too far away and then he'll get his actual vasectomy appointment. He's very nervous, but knows it has to be done. Lol. We don't want any more kids. We're young (23 & 24) and feel like we're done and 4 is a lot of kids anyways. It'll be nice not to have to worry about birth control. Lol.

At this point, I don't mind if she comes early. It would be a bit early, but I'm pretty sure she's already big, so she'd be fine. But I highly doubt she'll come before the 25th.

Tomorrow I have a Doctor's appointment. He won't be checking me since I'm having a c-section, but I'll get the results back from the ultrasound I have around 2 weeks ago to make sure my placenta moved up, which it should have.

Then this Saturday is my baby shower, although I don't really need anything. Haha. We've just asked guests for gift cards, formula and bigger sized clothing. Her crib/mattress is arriving sometime this week and I can't wait to set it up. I'm so excited. Happy Smile

DH (25) + Me (24) Together 7 wonderful years, married for 4
Our beautiful family = Baby Boy5 Baby Boy4 Baby Boy3 Baby Girl1.5 (Born March 6, 2011 - was due March 29)
Desperately wanting another baby, but DH had V June 2011 - Trying to convince him to get VR Pray

Joined 21-Sep-10

22-Feb-11 2:44 pm

I'm 37 weeks and counting....and while I am uncomfortable and sleeping horribly, I need these last 3 weeks desperately to clean, sort, organize. I feel like I am in pretty good shape as far as clothes, nursery, but not very organized and really want to do a thorough cleaning. I am also outgrowing maternity clothes but refuse to buy more.

I'm also trying to cherish these last few weeks with my boys. Things will be different with a new baby in the house. I remember when I had DS2 I experienced some sadness at the decreased time I had to spend with DS1. I have noticed that I get tired more quickly though. Last week I tried to go the zoo and ended up exhausted at the end of the day and having contractions. I can't push myself too much at this stage, even though I want to.

Good luck everyone! We're so close now - it's truly hard to believe!

Swaying worked for us!

Joined 22-Oct-09

Top Poster
22-Feb-11 7:06 pm

Iam 36w3d and today has been a ROUGH day.Woke up fine...and then all of a sudden SEVERE queeziness and I started vomitting! Iam not sick...dont really feel "sick" I called my mom and sister to come over. Since I have a 4 y/o, 2 y/o and a 10 month old I needed some help. After the vomitting I started contracting spot on every 10 mins. I was scared that I was going into labor. But slowly through out the day it started going away. Thank goodness...I dont want to deliver now and risk him going to the NICU. I had a appt this past Friday and wasn't dilated but was almost 50% effaced. Maybe now Iam more? I hope. I have a c-section set for March 11th...so at least I know I have an end date. But since this is my last pregnancy ever (DH had the big V) I kinda want some excitment. we'll see!! Anyone lose their musuc plug yet? Anyone have vomitting as a part of starting labor soon? 

HeartsIt started with a kiss, and ended up like this...

Baby Boy(36)+Baby Girl(25) = Baby Girl(4), Baby Boy (2), Baby Boy ( 1), and Baby Boy born 3-11-11

Good Luck Clover Luck was on my side, both sways for boys worked! Good Luck Clover

HeartYes, Iam a proud boy mom who would gladly have 50 boys! Heart

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
22-Feb-11 7:55 pm

Hope you all have safe and easy births.

Joined 2-Jun-08

Top Poster
23-Feb-11 8:39 am

I'm 38 wks today, and VERY ready to be done being preggo!!  I've already got a scheduled delivery for March 4th, but even trying to think about making it to that day at the moment feels like an eternity!  LOL

This baby is keeping me up all night already!  And the anxiety about finally getting to find out "who" this baby is, is at an all time high!!  I just can't wait and I just wish it was baby day already!!

Joined 22-Jul-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

23-Feb-11 11:03 am

I'm 37 weeks today! Happy  LOL 2 days ago, I was only 1cm dialated and 60% effaced.  Baby Jacob measured out to be 7lbs. 1oz. Happy Wink If I make it to 2cm by Monday, I'll be delivering between March 2-4. If I don't progress any farther, I'll have to wait until the following week. Sad SO, I'm hoping to progress! 

I am HUGE and people think that I'm having twins! Embarrassed It's hard to believe that I've only gained 15 pounds.  I'm tired of people asking how much longer & how soon are you going to pop?  Of course, I also despise/hate the comments of "you poor woman, another boy".

We are SO excited to see this little boy...see who he is, who he looks like, his features, and so on.  I'm SO ready to meet him! Love Ya!

Baby Boy 11,Baby Boy 8,Baby Boy 5, Baby Boy 2, going to start ttc Baby Girl July 2013! ; 9/09Heartbroken      

Joined 27-Apr-10

Top Poster
23-Feb-11 1:21 pm

HappyI am so jealous that you are all so close.  Still over 4 weeks to go and I really do not know how I am going to cope!!

Today I am having a really bad day.  After not sleeping to well and unable to sleep during the day not for trying, I feel exhausted and emotional and tired of being uncomfy and pregnant.  I want this baby now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck to the rest of youHappy Wink  Can't wait to hear the birh stories please stay in touch as much as possibleLove Ya!

Wishing we could have 1 m

Joined 13-Oct-09

Top Poster
23-Feb-11 10:57 pm

Had my Doctor's appointment this morning. Everything went well. The only thing is I'm measuring 40 weeks. Yikes! I'm going to be huge by the time she comes (a little over 4 weeks). No wonder I'm so sore and can't sleep. Ugh. All I can hope for is that she'll come a week or 2 early. Lol. Can't wait for us all to have our babies!!!! I'm so excited to finally meet our little girl and see what she looks like. Happy Smile

DH (25) + Me (24) Together 7 wonderful years, married for 4
Our beautiful family = Baby Boy5 Baby Boy4 Baby Boy3 Baby Girl1.5 (Born March 6, 2011 - was due March 29)
Desperately wanting another baby, but DH had V June 2011 - Trying to convince him to get VR Pray

Thrice blessed

Joined 14-Feb-10

24-Feb-11 9:25 am

Had my 35 wk appt. today - cervix is high and closed, not that this surprised me at all. Baby is head down but a little bit posterior so guess it's time to start scrubbing floors, lol. My OB did a quick u/s to check on position and ticked me off b/c he kept calling her "it"! I don't expect him to remember gender but at least ask me or just call her "baby"! He gave me the old, "have lots of sex" line to try to get my cervix ready - ugh, that is so the last thing I want to do right now. 

Everything looked good though. She is measuring about a week ahead but that's pretty normal for me. Once a week appts. from here on out! 

Two little PhotobucketPhotobucketand a Photobucket! We're done!

Joined 22-Jul-08

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

24-Feb-11 10:13 am

Sunrise~ My ob told me the SAME exact thing..."pin your hubby down a couple times in the next week or so and your cervix will probably be ready". Ha! If I didn't feel like my bones were completely separating down there and my belly feel like it's going to burst, I'd have my dh "get my cervix ready"....but it's just NOT going to happen! Kwim? 

Baby Boy 11,Baby Boy 8,Baby Boy 5, Baby Boy 2, going to start ttc Baby Girl July 2013! ; 9/09Heartbroken      

Joined 25-Aug-10

Top Poster
24-Feb-11 3:46 pm

Had my 34 week appt today...they put me on the monitor due to reduced fetal movements over the weekend, and her heart rate was very high like 180's,190's, even got up to 200s  so they made me drink water, and her heart rate went back to normal.  They also did an ultrasound to check fluid, which was perfect.  She is doing great.  They will be doing GBS at next appointment at 36 weeks on Mar 10th and book my induction for 28th Mar at next visit.  :)   Tomorrow is my last day in the office, I'll be working from home starting Monday.   I'm really glad too.  Just ready for the next few weeks to go by so I can have my baby girl.  :)

Joined 2-Jun-08

Top Poster
24-Feb-11 4:56 pm

I had my 38 wk apt today and I am dilated to 3cm & 70% effaced.  He went ahead and stripped the membranes and I've been on a mission for the rest of the day trying to kick start things.

He did an u/s to confirm position.  The baby is head down (YAY), and they estimated the weight at 8 lb 3 oz TODAY!  Which is no surprise cause all my babies have been 8 plus pounds!

He tried to get a 3d shot of the face, but the baby was so squished in there that it didn't turn out well.  But from the 2d view you could see this baby is super chubby!!  LOL  The face was so chubby that the eyes were nearly just slits!  LOL

Oh, I can't wait to see this baby FINALLY!

Page: of 7