Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Still born

Joined 16-Sep-10

18-Feb-11 8:06 am

My sweet angel Ireland Grace was stillborn this past Sunday at 12:01am February 7, 2011 at 35 weeks. She was with me so briefly here in this life but will FOREVER remain in our hearts and minds. I know she just couldn't wait to get back to the loving arms of her Heavenly Father and I envision a li...ttle girl skipping and singing all the way back to Heaven. We were able to hold her for a few hours after delivery and those were the most precious incredibly tender happy and devistating moments of my life. I am so blessed and greatful for the time I had with her, and I can't wait to see her again someday; yet at the same time my heart aches so much missing her every minute. I desperately want to try again, and pray for another girl, but sincerely just want a healthy baby. No one will ever replace my Ireland. I will always miss her and want her with me. I was wondering if anyone else out there had this happen and how soon you tried for another baby.
Full-size image

Mommyof 5 (almost 6)

Baby Bear Girl 18   Baby Bear Boy 16  Baby Bear Boy 12  Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy 3 Baby Bear Girl Heartbrokenstillborn@35 wks.....Baby Bear Boy Born Dec 29, 2011

Joined 26-Nov-07

Top Poster
18-Feb-11 8:31 am
This is such a terrible tragedy. I am so sorry for you and your family. What a beautiful little angel she is. Do the doctors know why she was still born ?
Baby Girl Age 13  Baby Boy Age 11 Baby Boy Angel lost at 15 weeks Baby Boy Age 7 Baby Girl Age4

Joined 11-Feb-10

Top Poster
18-Feb-11 8:48 am

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby girl.  My thoughts are with you.

Baby Boy '04  Baby Boy '07  http://www.thatboard.com/smf/Smileys/classic/angel2.gif '11 ||   You can email me at ig-kitten@wildmail.com

Joined 20-Oct-05

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

18-Feb-11 9:15 am

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Ireland.  She is gorgeous!  Thank you for sharing her with us.  Praying for you and your family while you heal.

Joined 22-Jul-09

18-Feb-11 10:06 am

I am very sorry for your loss...you are in my prayersPray

Baby Girl   HeartbrokenBaby Girl HeartbrokenFeb 11 HeartbrokenMar 12

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1d005d

Joined 7-Dec-07

Top Poster
18-Feb-11 10:11 am

I am so sorry.

My aunt and good friends had this happen to them and they both waited three months.

My heart breaks for you. Again I am so sorry.

Heartbroken More than I care to think about due to blood clotting disorder.

Baby Boy,Baby Boy

Baby BoyHeartbroken TBM failure . What a miserable experience!

And two Microsort failures . But at least we went to DIsneyland. Woo HooAngry

"For we pay a price for everything we get or take in this world, and although ambitions well worth having, they are not cheaply won."  Lucy Maud Montgomery

Joined 12-Dec-09

Top Poster
18-Feb-11 10:13 am

I am so sorry! Your post made me cry!

She is an adorable baby!

I wish that you can find peace!

Hugs to you and your family!

Joined 25-Oct-10

18-Feb-11 10:30 am
My heart is absolutely broken for you. I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter.

Baby Boy-8 Baby Boy-5  Baby Bear Girl April 25, 2011

Joined 23-Jul-10

Top Poster
18-Feb-11 10:35 am

OMG, I am so sorry for your loss.  She is a beautiful baby.  My heart is breaking for you!  You are right, she is playing in heaven right now with the angels.  Do they know what happened? What a beautiful name also.

Baby Boy 2001 Baby Boy 2006 Baby Boy 2008

Baby Girl May 10, 2011 - My family is complete! Link to my sway: http://www.ingender.com/cs/forums/t/205984.aspx

Joined 3-Mar-09

Top Poster
18-Feb-11 10:41 am
I am so sorry, thinking of you

Joined 14-Jul-09

Top Poster
18-Feb-11 10:48 am

Words aren't enough..I'm so deeply sorry for you. Your daughter is, and always will be beautiful.

So so sorry x

Joined 10-Nov-09

Top Poster
18-Feb-11 11:59 am

My heart is breaking for you.  She looks just absolutely perfect and was so beautiful.  I pray for physical and emotional healing as you look to ttc again soon.  May God bless you with another beautiful baby to fill your heart and arms with joy.

Joined 16-Jul-10

18-Feb-11 12:05 pm

I'm very sory for your lost!

She's so gorgeous.

Joined 16-Sep-10

18-Feb-11 2:28 pm

Thank you everyone for your compaasion and concern. I really appreciate it very much. 

Ireland had a True Cord Knot that was pulled taut and a nuchal cord X2 (around the neck). I hadn't felt her move for a while on Saturday, and I couldn't find her heartbeat with my rented doppler. I did everything your supposed to do to get baby moving, and nothing worked. I then went to the hospital fully expecting for everything to be ok, just to get peace of mind. She was gone. We were heartbroken and in shock. I spent the ride home, all night, and the next day violently vomitting. We induced Sunday afternoon and she was born at 12:01am Sunday. We were relieved to find out it wasn't anything genetic, but it didn't lessen the pain. I know there wasn't anything I could have done to prevent this, so I am not tortured by the "what ifs". And with God's sweet grace and mercy, I am doing as good as you could ask for under these circumstances. I have faith that we will be blessed with another child. I am just so anxious to be in a place that we can start. Not that any child would replace my Ireland. I will always miss her and want her with me; and imagine what she would be like; but I am almost 40 and desperately want one more child.

From what I understand in my research, only 1% of babies have a true cord knot, and only 5% of those end in demise.

I am hopeful that my next pregnancy will be successful.

Mommyof 5 (almost 6)

Baby Bear Girl 18   Baby Bear Boy 16  Baby Bear Boy 12  Baby Bear BoyBaby Bear Boy 3 Baby Bear Girl Heartbrokenstillborn@35 wks.....Baby Bear Boy Born Dec 29, 2011

Jen

Joined 26-Dec-10

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

18-Feb-11 5:54 pm

im so sorry, last april my daughter was born alive at 22 weeks. she lived about 2 hours in my arms before she finally passed away. it was the most devestating day , week, months of my life. i would gladly have traded places with her. i was so scared to try again. i had an infection that made me go into labor early. a few months later i naturally conceived identical twin girls and although one is no longer with us im so greatful to have the remaining baby. my doctors moved me into a high risk catagory and see me once a week. so far im doing great. she is moving right now, im still not considered "viable" but im getting close. good luck to you and prayers for your sweet baby.

Baby Bear Girl01, Baby Bear Girl03, Baby Bear Girl05, Baby Bear Girl09, Baby Bear Girl10Heartbroken, Baby Bear Girl11, Baby Bear Girl11Heartbroken, Baby Bear Boy12, Baby Bear Girl13Heartbroken

Page: of 3