Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Nausea is starting to kick in.. UPDATE, it's making me miserable!

Joined 27-Feb-09

Top Poster
12-Feb-11 2:07 pm

It's such a horrible feeling. I wasn't really sick with DS just a bit towards the end if I ate certain things.

Last night I was laying with DP watching TV and the nausea started to kick in, I went to be and thankfully it didn't return this morning. However tonight I am getting that horrible feeling again. I hate it!

Anyone else getting the sicky feeling already?

Update 02/03/2011

Scroll to the bottom of this page for update!

Baby Boy Sept 09 | Baby Girl Oct 11

You can call me Al

Joined 24-Feb-10

Top Poster
12-Feb-11 5:24 pm

No real nausea but I am generally feeling like poop.  I was in bed at 7:30 last night.  So tired.  SO HUNGRY.  Headache.  Dizzy.  

I had no symptoms with the last 2 pregnancies at all so I have no idea what to expect this time.

FINAL SCORE = 7 blue 1 pi

Joined 19-Dec-07

Top Poster
13-Feb-11 9:41 am
My nausea comes on when I get hungry but not actual sickness, just an uneasy feeling.

Also I never fancy anything to eat. I search through my cupboards over and over trying to find something to "fancy" but end up having a hot choc or apple. Boring!
Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby Girl Expecting a VERY unexpected number 9.... due June'14.

Joined 11-Jan-11

13-Feb-11 9:45 am

i really don't feel any major pregnancy symptoms (same with the other 2) but, this time around i just feel SOO TIRED!!

Baby Girl Baby Girl and Baby Boy finally here!

You can call me Al

Joined 24-Feb-10

Top Poster
13-Feb-11 11:20 am

Everyone handles the hormones differently.   am definitely feeling more of everything with this one.  Mostly HUNGRY.  And I'm having specific cravings which I didn't have the first 2 times.  I wanted an enchillada so bad yesterday I would have sold my soul.  The day before, cupcakes.

Joined 27-Feb-09

Top Poster
14-Feb-11 3:05 am

I have the hungry feeling too, but I always get the nausea after I have eaten.

I have A craving too, sweet stuff, anything sweet and yummy, mmm.

I don't know about this but I have pressure on two opposite parts of my womb all the time! I wouldn't be suprised if there was more than one in there! I get more pressure on my left side, but there is a bit of pressure on my right too! I can't wait to have my bloods and scan now! I have to wait a couple more weeks until my first appointment which hopefully I will be able to book today as going to visit a friend who just had her baby girl 2 days ago so I will try to book in for a few weeks time, to get the ball rolling.

I'm waffling now. I am already getting preggo brain too, oh help me!! LMAO  I love it though Happy  LOL

Joined 27-Feb-09

Top Poster
2-Mar-11 5:50 am

Update!

This is becoming too much now. I can hardly eat, everything disgusting I hear or smell I just want to gag. I sit at work (like now Devil) drinking Lucozade all day thinking that will help me, and I force myself to pick at food.

It was never like this with my DS. I have to set reminder to make dinners and lunches for DS and DP as I don't think of food at all as the thought of putting something in my mouth makes my stomache churn.

When will this end!?!?

Joined 7-Jul-10

2-Mar-11 8:08 am

With DS1 I hardly had any sickness - breezed through my pregnancy. With DS2 I was sick from about 7 weeks until 15 weeks. It shows no two pregnancies are the same. I've had a bit of nausea with this one but am expecting fully blown sickness to kick in soon. It was worse when I didn't eat but couldn't force myself to eat! Hope you feel lots better soon. Just think, soon we'll be at the 'blooming' stage Happy Giggle

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby Bear Boy 2004 Baby Bear Boy 2008 and looks like Baby Bear Boy due October 2011!

Joined 27-Feb-09

Top Poster
2-Mar-11 8:43 am

I blooming hope so! Happy LMAO

Joined 4-Aug-08

Top Poster
2-Mar-11 10:17 am

ChelseaRae:

I blooming hope so! Happy LMAO

Happy  LOL

I roasted a chicken the other day and could not eat any of it! The smell made me feel SO sick. Yuck The whole house was 'stinking' Happy Giggle
I find meat difficult to handle generally, especially raw meat that I have to cut before cooking. I was never this sick with my boys, it never stopped me eating, only eating certain things. Now I can have my fav meal in front of me and if the timing is wrong and I have nausea I will not touch it. I also have heartburn...Hot

3Baby Boy  3Heartbroken  1Baby Girl

Joined 25-Jan-10

Top Poster
2-Mar-11 8:22 pm

I'm not having any sickness yet and its worrying me... I was sick with all my boys from about 4-5weeks. ds3 I was so bad I couldn't get out of bed and had to start having shots in my bum to stop it.

I just want some sign that my bean is sticking and hormones are rising... Although as soon as it starts i'm sure I will want it gone again.

So far I'm tired and hungry although have had alot more energy this week, hope thats not a bad sign. I also think I'm alot more concious of all the little things this time around.

For all you girls who swayed pink, an old wives tale is that pink beans cause worse morning sickness xox

Baby Boy7 Baby Boy5 Baby Boy3... and Baby Girl due Oct 31st 2011

All pink guesses on nub @ 12weeks... Confirmed pink 16+6... 19+5...  29+2...and 30+4... Hearts

Joined 27-Feb-09

Top Poster
3-Mar-11 3:02 am

I have to go shoppping (food) today and I know I am going to miss loads, before I was pregnant this time round I loved food, now not so much.

I haven't actually been sick yet though, it's just the feeling in my stomach, do you girls think if I am sick it will go away a little?

Joined 4-Aug-08

Top Poster
3-Mar-11 3:41 pm

ChelseaRae:

I have to go shoppping (food) today and I know I am going to miss loads, before I was pregnant this time round I loved food, now not so much.

I haven't actually been sick yet though, it's just the feeling in my stomach, do you girls think if I am sick it will go away a little?

Good question. I have no idea. Maybe some lady who's actually been sick can chime in?

3Baby Boy  3Heartbroken  1Baby Girl

Joined 25-Jan-10

Top Poster
7-Mar-11 1:48 am

For me although I was feeling sick for most of my pregnancys the few times I did vomit it only made me feel better for about 10minutes...

On a plus side I have started the same queesyness so I guess my bean will be here to stay for a while FX

I found taking B6 helped with my MS first time around but not for ds2 and 3. Also lots of (like 10) meals were better than 3 big ones. Big meals made me feel bloated and sick.

Goodluck x

Baby Boy7 Baby Boy5 Baby Boy3... and Baby Girl due Oct 31st 2011

All pink guesses on nub @ 12weeks... Confirmed pink 16+6... 19+5...  29+2...and 30+4... Hearts

Joined 19-Dec-10

8-Mar-11 12:37 pm
My sickness is a nightmare some days I only feel sick but yesterday I was sick twice and the nausea stopped for about an hour and that's it!! Haven't been sick today but I've found snacking rather than big meals help I'm just eating small and often hopefully this isn't for much longer!! Xx
Jamie 30/06/2008 Lucas 10/10/2011 Ttc#3 hoping for a girl
Page: of 2