Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Aislinns surgery is finally scheduled!!!! UPDATE 3/1

Mindy

Joined 13-Dec-07

Top Poster
30-Mar-11 4:17 pm

I am so glad she is doing well.  I look forward to getting her updates when I can get on here anymore.  What a peanut - just over 12 lbs.  My DD1 was a tiny thing too (not as much as Aislinn) - so sweet.  My DS5 is a big guy though at around 25 lbs.  I need to get him out of the carseat you carry - it is killing my back!  But some days I am so glad to have it like when he falls asleep when we are out.  You keep doing what you are doing - you are taking great care of your baby girl.  She is lucky to have such a loving and devoted mom.  I will keep you both in my prayers always.  Take care!

Mindy

Baby Girl 2/97, Baby Girl 6/99, Baby Boy 1/02, Baby Boy 12/03, Baby Boy 4/06, Baby Boy 2/08, Baby Boy 7/10 + 8 babies in heaven Heartbroken

I am giving up my dream of having another little girl to love and adore.  I am trying to see the joy in the family that God has given me.  They are each a precious gift, and I do know how lucky I am to be their mom.  I pray this deep sadness and disappointment goes away.  It feels like it will never end.  [:'(]