Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Moon Phases, biorhythms, Lunar phases etc etc...

Blessed with 4 <3

Joined 21-Jan-10

Top Poster
4-Feb-11 1:14 pm

Hello all! 

I am so lost.  I just don't get all the information out there.  I am a mom to 3 wonderfull Princes and would love a Princess to complete my family.  I have  looked at the different sways and such, but I just don't think I would be able to stick to that 100%.  I was wondering if there is anyone out there who has just went by some of the other things you can look at and got the sex that you desired.  If so could you please share :-)  Someone on here took my chart and gave me some dates to try for a girl this year, but told me she felt more comfortable if I waited until a certain date, because 2 things were both in my favor.  I will have to look back at the post and see exactly what she said.  Any information anyone has will be greatly appreciated :-)

Hearts 

Joined 19-Mar-11

19-Mar-11 7:00 pm

I can help you with Lunar dates and Jonas dates. When do you want to TTC? 

I am rarely able to log on anymore Confused  Email me:  okfats@cox.net  Hugs Butterfly

Pip

Joined 9-Feb-11

21-Mar-11 11:20 am

I just wanted to say.... I have been very nervous but waiting. I want to make sure that I have the best chance at a girl. So far for me I have made biorhythmic for both my husband and myself, going by the newmoon(girl)... Our best time would be during both of the new moons in July. It seems so far away and I am trying to wait until then. If the Jonas calender shows July to be a good girl time then it will be worth it.

The waiting is the hardest but if it works then it is worth it.

BYE BYE... I am no longer able to get into the forums because the monkeys have invaded... anyone who was following my post, writing me, had something in common, or whatever you can find me at genderdreaming. I will be posting my plan for my girl sway, how the Ovucue 2 is doing, diet, vitamins/herbs, I will post when I get preg and learn the gender. Hope to see more ingender friends at the other forum... They have some different and new info for swaying!!!

Baby Boy 3/2008
Baby Boy 2/2010 

? due 10/2012
Pray for a Baby Girl

Blessed with 4 <3

Joined 21-Jan-10

Top Poster
22-Mar-11 12:08 am

SEU:

I can help you with Lunar dates and Jonas dates. When do you want to TTC? 

I want to TTC at a good girl time ;-)  I am in no rush as my baby will just be turning 1 next month...I hear this winter is not a good time to TTC Baby Girl.  What information do you need from me?

Thanks so much!!

xx

Hearts 

Blessed with 4 <3

Joined 21-Jan-10

Top Poster
22-Mar-11 12:09 am

purplepoet20:

I just wanted to say.... I have been very nervous but waiting. I want to make sure that I have the best chance at a girl. So far for me I have made biorhythmic for both my husband and myself, going by the newmoon(girl)... Our best time would be during both of the new moons in July. It seems so far away and I am trying to wait until then. If the Jonas calender shows July to be a good girl time then it will be worth it.

The waiting is the hardest but if it works then it is worth it.

I am so nervous as well as this will be my last baby...but I am prepared to have a 4th son though...we shall see what God wants me to have oneday soon :-)  Good Luck Clover

xx

Hearts 

Joined 19-Mar-11

23-Mar-11 9:52 pm

DOB:

Time of Birth: 

City of Birth: 

City where you will be conceiveing: 

I'll check a little over a year ahead for you and find your strongest date for a girl. Winter has nothing to do with it, don't worry. 

I am rarely able to log on anymore Confused  Email me:  okfats@cox.net  Hugs Butterfly

Blessed with 4 <3

Joined 21-Jan-10

Top Poster
23-Mar-11 10:03 pm

SEU:

DOB: 8/27/83

Time of Birth:12:16 a.m. 

City of Birth:  Kansas City, KS

City where you will be conceiveing: Owasso, OK (right outside Tulsa)

I'll check a little over a year ahead for you and find your strongest date for a girl. Winter has nothing to do with it, don't worry. 

Tamara posted something about some solar flares?  IDK LOL!  You don't know how grateful I am.  I am going to try and take some supps starting very soon, won't be doing the IG diet..but I am going to try and loose some weight-like 20 lbs here in the next few months.  I can't bring myself to do the temping etc either.

Thanks sooooooooo much SEU!!!

Hearts 

Joined 19-Mar-11

23-Mar-11 10:45 pm

You're welcome. Working on it now...

Who is Tamara... an astrologer? Will you send me a link to her post? 

Blessed with 4 <3

Joined 21-Jan-10

Top Poster
23-Mar-11 11:42 pm

SEU:

You're welcome. Working on it now...

Who is Tamara... an astrologer? Will you send me a link to her post?  She is a gender swaying Forum leader on here-LOL, and I am looking for that link...with this website and all of it's dang monkeys grrrrrr.  Hey is there anyway that you can email me.  I am not a gold member so cannot get PM's..my personal email address is jenruff913@hotmail.com though.  Thanks again xx 

Hearts 

Joined 31-May-08

Top Poster
25-Mar-11 2:39 pm

Hi Seu,

Can you pls do mine. Thanks!

DOB 12th january 78

Time of Birth 20.40 GMT +1

City of Birth: St Julians, Malta

City conceiving: Lija, Malta

Almighty God & Creator, grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy daughter to love and bring up in your ways AMEN

Baby Boy'02, Baby Boy'05 my waterbaby Love Ya!

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/323d81

Joined 19-Mar-11

25-Mar-11 9:42 pm

Muffin606:

Hi Seu,

Can you pls do mine. Thanks!

DOB 12th january 78

Time of Birth 20.40 GMT +1

City of Birth: St Julians, Malta

City conceiving: Lija, Malta

And you want a Girl, correct?

You have a strong date for a girl on May 7, 2011 at 5:03pm. That's when your egg is scheduled to arrive. Make sure the sperm are there by that time by having as much sex as you wish starting 24 hours before... (May 6th at 5:03pm) 

If you choose to use this date, I'd love to hear news of your new daughter next Feb. 

Joined 31-May-08

Top Poster
26-Mar-11 3:06 am

Wow that would be wonderful news i would let you knw for sure but its too good to be true! Thanks so much SEU. Love Ya!

Just 2 questions pls, even if my ovulation has passed i would still be fertile? Is there another strong date pls, what about april and june pls is there another chance?  Do you believe in the risk factor, that  appears on some of the jonas calendars?

Almighty God & Creator, grant that my body may conceive and give birth to a beautiful, healthy daughter to love and bring up in your ways AMEN

Joined 31-May-08

Top Poster
26-Mar-11 3:30 am

Hi SEU,

I was going to order the dates from Odan just for the risk factor, is it a trusted site pls? Or maybe you can help me yourself pls?

Will solare flares effect gender since the increased positive ions around us?

Joined 19-Mar-11

27-Mar-11 7:07 am

Muffin606

...even if my ovulation has passed i would still be fertile?

Jonas dates have been reported to work no matter where the date falls in your regular menstrual cycle. 

Is there another strong date pls, what about april and june pls is there another chance?  Do you believe in the risk factor, that  appears on some of the jonas calendars? I was going to order the dates from Odan just for the risk factor, is it a trusted site pls? Or maybe you can help me yourself pls?

Yes, you have other dates available.. and the risk factors are valid Jonas calculations, especially if you've had difficulty with conception/pregancy/birth defects in the past. Odan is a good and reliable website for Jonas calculation and yes I would be happy to help you myself. I provide the same info they do, using the same calculations. I am less expensive and you have access to me directly at most any time. But either of us are good choices for Jonas dates. If you wish you may email me directly at okfats@cox.net

Will solare flares effect gender since the increased positive ions around us?

Solar flares are Sun related and ions are moreso Moon related. Solar flares are indicated by a phenomenon in the planetary transits called an opposition. Ion polarity and electromagnetic fields surrounding the body are also indicated by planetary transits and more specifically, how they affect the configuration of the individual. For instance, strong oppositionary transits involving the Sun have been linked to birth defects. Luckily, they last for varying amounts of time and can be accounted for and avoided. I account for all of the above in my calculations and can explain the potential factors in as much detail as an individual would like. For instance, if the Sun were Square the Moon, opposition Saturn and Uranus and these influences transited through a woman's Natal 6th house, I would beg her to choose another date to conceive since these factors indicate disaster. 

However, It is also completely possible for a woman to conceive during a very unsuitable astrological time period and give birth to a perfectly healthy child after a problem free pregnancy. They are factors of potential risk, not guarentees, and they often appply more severely to those previously suceptable to risks as indicated by prior child bearing issues. I have witnessed both types of outcomes. 

Joined 15-Aug-10

27-Mar-11 9:25 am
Hi Sue, I see you are in to the Jonas calculations and that that is what the Odan Institute does. I ordered one of those calenders, not realising it was the same. How do you feel about their predictions compared to for example dieting and timing? The reason I ask is, about 1,5 years ago, I started a baby girl diet in combination with the timing method. The diet is really with bloodtests and everything. After taking forever to get my bloodvalues right (it took me over 4 cycles, compared to average of 2), I failed miserably at timing. Then last June in my despair I found the Odan Institute and bought a year-calender with them. They gave me 3 perfect moments for a year. Problem is however that they recommend have sex on the day of ovulation, which is of course in contradiction to the timing method. Last July they gave me a perfect date, but I was scared, so I just timing as well and didn't become pregnant. The strange part is that they were perfectly accurate about my ovulationtime, for two friends who tried the same, they had it all wrong and ovulation never coincided with their prediction. After trying another 3 months with timing and diet alone, I thought I was pregnant in October (soar boobs and everything), but ended up getting my period one day late. The Odan calender was a great predictor for my timing however, since I am a little irregular (varies about 3 days a cycle), which makes timing a nightmare. After this disaster, I stopped with the diet and timing all together, because I was getting so depressed. Then last January I started everything up again. However I didn't use my Odan advice to try in January, since I didn't start the diet yet. No after 3 months of dieting and still not having reached my optimal bloodvalues I am nearing my last Odan advice date, May. The strange thing is that from the moment I stopped with everything in October, my ovulation didn't match the Odan calender anymore (any thoughts on how that is possible?) Until last cycle it was a straight day 17 ovulation cycle for six months. This month however to my big surprise, I was 3 days later with my ovulation, completely in iine with the Odan calender..... I was flabbergasted. And therefore I am also in doubt again about what to do when May comes... will I go with the Odan calender and have sex on the day of ovulation and the day before and forget about timing? Or is it to risky. I just don't know what to do. The 2 friends ended up getting pregnant with the girl they wanted after a year of dieting and using the timing method. Because their cycle didn't compare at all to the Odan calender, they think it is rubbish and that I should go on the way they did. But I have a feeling that timing won't get me pregnant. 3 of my 4 boys were conceived in one single shot -;) on O-day or day before. My second son also took my 9 months to conceive. This timing and diet method combined is supposed to give a 85% chance to a girl, but I am afraid I will be in the 15%. This is my last child, if it doesn't work now, that's it and no girl for me. I am trying to find the right way, but I don't know what that is anymore.... I just want a girl so badly. Sorry for the long message, but I don't know anymore....
Page: of 8