Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Brat Baby MOONED us LOL (Any Hints?)

Jackie

Joined 24-Apr-08

Top Poster
2-Feb-11 9:56 pm

OK so since we were thrown out of the US b/c the baby was a BRAT she said the baby mooned us heres a tushie shot any clues?

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy

[url=http://lilypie.com][/url

Hugs VioletI am going to go confidently in the direction of my dreams. And I am going to Live the life I  have always imagined. -Jackie the (FORMER) SwayniacHugs Violet

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
2-Feb-11 10:11 pm

Happy ROFL That's so cute! Hmm not sure about any clues though, fingers crossed that it's a girl though!

Joined 20-Sep-07

Top Poster
3-Feb-11 6:05 am

Well looks like your little brat has a cute bootie...  Happy ROFL   She's already a lil' showoff.. God help you, Mom! LOL   Hope she behaves and cooperates by the 16th. Maybe you'll have to give her a pep talk beforehand. Or a good bribe! LOL

Baby Bear Boy DS1- age 12    Baby Bear Boy DS2- age 8    Baby Bear Girl DD-age 1         

Thank you God for all my blessings.....Hearts

Joined 25-Nov-07

Top Poster
3-Feb-11 7:42 am

haha cannot tell but I'd say that's one cute booty

Heartbroken

Jackie

Joined 24-Apr-08

Top Poster
3-Feb-11 1:52 pm

Thanks girls! I wish I never saw this pic! I have been emotionally up and down since I got it! Just as soon as I swaer its a girl I get off track again!

On a good not HB was back up 164

Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy Baby Boy

[url=http://lilypie.com][/url

Hugs VioletI am going to go confidently in the direction of my dreams. And I am going to Live the life I  have always imagined. -Jackie the (FORMER) SwayniacHugs Violet

Joined 8-Oct-09

Top Poster
3-Feb-11 6:51 pm
That's a very squeezable tush! I know you must be going crazy not knowing yet!!

IVF (2006) BFP Baby Boy; IVF/PGD (2010) Baby Girl BFN; FET (2010) Baby Girl BFP (Due June 2011)

iglovemymunchkin@gmail.com
Page: of 1