Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

My little monster is 6 months!! *Pics*

Joined 2-Mar-10

Top Poster
27-Jan-11 1:14 pm

Hey July Moms! Hope everyone is doing well, just wanted to update on my little girl. She hasn't started to crawl but is started to really lift herself up with her arms when she is on her tummy. She still finds a way to turn in circles though! Lol. She is starting to play with sounds and doing "da da da da da" it is the cutest. She laughs like crazy and LOVES the movie Mulan already well really since she was like 2 or 3 months but now she is really getting into it and laughing at characters. She can sort of sit up by herself but only for 30 secs or so. She is chewing like crazy and I swear she has been teething for the past 2 months but still no teeth Happy ROFL Would love to hear updates on all of the little ones!!!

Full-size image

Hugs Violet"If you are not willing to look stupid, nothing great will ever happen to you" -Dr. Gregory House Hugs Violet

Joined 7-Jan-10

Top Poster
31-Jan-11 10:26 pm
So cute!! She's got the most beautiful blue eyes! Looks like she wears target diapers too...we love em. Yes, 6 months is so hard to believe. This is when I start getting the itch again, though we're definitely done. I'm so jealous of all you that are going to have more. Evie is doing great! She's been sitting up by herself since 5 1/2 months, but still hardly rolls and doesn't even really like to be on her tummy or back for that matter. She'd rather sit or stand. In fact, she can stand for several minutes hanging on to things and even tries to walk a little when I hold her hands. I wouldn't be surprised if she skips crawling and goes straight to walking. Her sleeping is still horrible though...naps only 1/2 hr and a couple nighttime wakes. I've tried about everything too, so I'm thinking she's just gonna have to grow out of it. I let her CIO for naps but not at night. Maybe once all these little teeth come in??? Anyway, here's pics.
Full-size image
mom to Baby Girl iris sofia, 7/06 Baby Boy coen samuel, 9/08, 1 angel in heaven 8/07, and Baby Girl evangeline skye,

Joined 7-Jan-10

Top Poster
31-Jan-11 10:31 pm
and one more set. sorry i'm always so pic heavy. she's my only child that's ever like their picture taken....and I LOVE taking pics!
Full-size image
mom to Baby Girl iris sofia, 7/06 Baby Boy coen samuel, 9/08, 1 angel in heaven 8/07, and Baby Girl evangeline skye,

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
1-Feb-11 3:48 am

-

Joined 7-Mar-10

Top Poster
1-Feb-11 3:49 am

-

Page: of 1