Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Twoboys update

Joined 3-Oct-08

Top Poster
25-Jan-11 8:46 am

Sorry I didn't update last night.  DH and I ended up having a long, great conversation about all of this and I was too tired at the end of it to post.  Our second beta at 11dpt was the same as the first on 9dpt, 19.  Kind of odd, but there it is.  Dr. Lin said it's rare pgs like this progress, and I could stay on meds for another couple days but medically he didn't think it was necessary.  So I stopped it all.

We have one good embryo left from the first cycle with Lin, and we've retested a couple that came back abnormal with GSN.  I suppose there's a chance there might be a baby there, but DH and I have decided to walk away.  I don't want to chase this anymore.  Am brokenhearted after loosing our twins still and realized through this second cycle that I can't gamble my heart with this anymore. 

We've talked seriously about adopting from Korea, since even with domestic adoptions you can lose the baby at the last minute, and with international adoptions you are guaranteed a baby since he/she's already an orphan.  And there's a local agency that allows you to request gender.  All of this appeals to me since it doesn't depend on my age/fertility, so we can wait a while and focus on something else, and it's a guaranteed baby in the end. 

I have to stay off the boards so I can move on.  I know I will be so tempted to come back and check on you all, but I'm going to make a huge effort to give it all a break.  I wish you all the very best of luck and I treasure all of the support you've all given me the last couple years.  There are so many wonderful women on here that I know IRL would be treasured friends (and a couple of you are!).  Ya'll are great and I hope you each find lots of success and happiness. 

Dream World

Joined 13-Dec-09

Top Poster
25-Jan-11 9:05 am

I am so sorry dear, I dont have words for you to comfort you, i feel so sad on your update, but i hope & pray you find some peace.

Wishing you all the very best for your Future.

Takecare

Me 28 & Dh 33
Beautiful darling Baby Girl 2007
MS/IUI - BFN .7/10
1st cycle - Antagonist protocol - 5 prob - Chemical pregnancy. 12/10
2nd cycle - Long lupron - 2 prob - BFN. 04/11

Trying/Thinking to do something differnt which will help me fullfill our dreams.

Joined 19-Apr-07

Top Poster
25-Jan-11 9:18 am

Big, huge hugs to you!!  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  Heart

Joined 4-Jul-08

Top Poster
25-Jan-11 9:18 am
I wish you the best!

I am a mother to 2 beautiful and perfect little Baby Boy.
igerinhen@gmail.com

First and only HT cycle June 2011: no transfer, no normal XX. 
Moved on.  Zero desire to ever do a HT cycle again.  Blessed with my precious boys.  :)

Feel free to visit my detailed HT Blog: http://xxjourney.blogspot.com.

Maria

Joined 30-Sep-08

Forum Leader Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

25-Jan-11 9:38 am

Sad Oh honey, I am so sorry, I wish nothing but good things for you and your family Heart

My techno savvy one 2005
My miracle boy 2009
My birthday buddy 2014

Joined 8-Oct-09

Top Poster
25-Jan-11 3:14 pm
I'm so sorry. Wishing you all the best. If you do end up taking the adoption route, I hope it will all work out for you very soon. Take care - I know you'll be missed.

IVF (2006) BFP Baby Boy; IVF/PGD (2010) Baby Girl BFN; FET (2010) Baby Girl BFP (Due June 2011)

iglovemymunchkin@gmail.com

Joined 14-Dec-09

Top Poster
25-Jan-11 3:33 pm
I wanted to cry reading your post. You might even be on to read all our replies, but I wish you the best.

Joined 3-Aug-08

Top Poster
25-Jan-11 3:41 pm

Reading your latest update is so upsetting but at the same Im so relieved for you. Hopping off the HT rollercoaster WILL give you the strenght to find yourself again. Your stress and sadness will fade and you will be filled with excitement as you follow your next path.

I wish you all the very best of luck and send comforting love. Love Ya!

Baby Boy 07 Baby Boy 08  Heartbroken Baby Boy Valentines Day 11 Heartbroken Baby Girl Aug 11 - always love & miss you my twin girl. Baby Boy 15/02/12 Baby Girl 6/9/13. Totally blessed. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Cuteangel

Joined 10-Jan-10

Top Poster
25-Jan-11 4:05 pm

So sorry twoboys. I hope that can adopt and find peace. Take care of yourself sweetie Hugs Violet

Baby Boy2003 Baby Boy2005   PrayBaby Girl

My Blog: click here

Joined 14-Jan-10

Top Poster
25-Jan-11 4:07 pm
Breaks my heart to read this but I know you will Rise from this and be very happy soon.wishing you A quick recovery and lots of love and success for The future.hope some day u can let us know how you're Doing.... Hugs

Baby Girl   Baby Girl  Baby Girl, hoping for a Baby Boy  in 2011 !!!

Cycle 1  IVF/PGD Sart Bangkok. 10 retrieved,7 mature,5 fert.....no growth,no PGD.

Cycle 2  IVF/PGD HRC Feb 2011 .16 retrieved,13 mature,12 fert, only 1GSN girl Sad

Trying to move onHeartbroken

Joined 6-Sep-08

Top Poster
26-Jan-11 11:49 am

Hugs Twoboys.  I understand and I hope that you find peace with whatever comes your way.  I know we would be friends IRL and I hope you'll stay in touch.  I think of you often!!

Baby Boy- 2001  Baby Boy- 2004 Baby Girl- 2011

After 3 failed high tech attempts... our little mermaid joined us on 3/31/11

"Lilypie First Birthday tickers

NY

Joined 18-Jan-10

Top Poster
26-Jan-11 4:35 pm
I'm so sorry for your loss.
DS 2006 DS 2007 DD 2011 thanks IG! Link to my sway: http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/223455.aspx

Joined 21-Mar-09

26-Jan-11 6:21 pm
So sorry to read your news Twoboys. I was really hoping this was going to work for you this time. It must be heartbreaking after all you have been through. But it is great you have worked out what to do for the future. Good luck with it all!

Twoblue

Joined 23-Apr-09

Top Poster
26-Jan-11 8:51 pm

I know how you feel about loosing the babies, it just makes you numb all over...I'm so sorry this didn't work for you, I didn't expect that to happen. All the best in anything you do! Hugs! Sad Flower

Joined 9-Oct-07

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

27-Jan-11 5:45 am

I'm so sorry Twoboys. Thinking of you and wishing you all the best.

Baby BoyBaby BoyBaby BoyBaby Girl

Page: of 2