Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

1/19/11 STOP here if you are having trouble uploading a picture

Joined 20-Oct-05

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

19-Jan-11 4:02 pm

The site seems to be having picture uploading issues recently.  Some people are able to upload without problems and some continue to get the monkey error.  We all hate those monkeys and can relate to your frustrations!Hmm  Sadly, Charliecats, Coldwater and I cannot fix the problem. 

We'd still love to see your sweet baby pictures.  One solution is to upload your picture to a image sharing website like Photobucket.  Then, copy and paste the link to the picture in your IG thread. 

Thanks for your patience! 

Joined 20-Oct-05

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

19-Jan-11 4:07 pm

Also, for those who have had success posting pics today...please share tips or your photo sharing website of choice.  Some of us are computer illiterate and need a little extra help.Happy Wink

Joined 20-Oct-05

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

19-Jan-11 4:11 pm

FYI.....If you are simply replying to a thread (not attaching a pic) try the "quick reply" button.  I'm getting far fewer monkeys with that button today.

Hitting "Post" multiple times while waiting for the monkeys has resulted in a large number of duplicate posts today.  It seems that even if you get an error message the text has still been posted.  I usually check before retyping my post.

Think Blue

Joined 9-Apr-09

Top Poster
19-Jan-11 4:38 pm

Ditto on the quick reply thing making less monkeys, but an easier way for pics to post is uploading your pic to photobucket and using the [img] code and posting it in your reply, that way the pic will post as long as the monkeys don't eat the post.

Mommy to Baby Bear Girl  Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Girl Baby Bear Boy

Joined 2-Jan-11

19-Jan-11 4:44 pm

i found that if you have a picture of an ultrasound uploaded to another site (IF you dont' have photobucket), you can click copy and then paste it into the thread here and it works great that way.

Baby Boy5 Baby GirlBaby Boy1 HeartsDue June 26, 2011 - Baby Girl told girl 15w3d u/s, Baby Girl Confirmed girl at 16w3d u/s Still a Baby Girl at 19w1d u/s and 24w3d u/s!

Due 14th March 2011

Joined 8-Jul-10

19-Jan-11 4:47 pm

Another tip : copy your post before posting itHappy

Baby Bear Girl - Leah 2003 Baby Bear Girl - Abi 2007 Baby Bear Girl - Shauna 2009   Baby Bear Girl - Due March 2011 - My dream is overSad

Personalised dreamcatchers for children www.webspawner.com/users/mydreamcatcher/index.html 

Joined 20-Oct-05

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

19-Jan-11 4:59 pm

Great tips girls.  I totally wasn't thinking about copying and pasting the photo directly in the post.

Joined 4-Nov-06

Top Poster
19-Jan-11 6:31 pm
If you want your image to display directly in the thread, use these tags:

[*img]yourimageurlhere[/img] remove the asterisk

if your picture is ginormous and you would like it to be smaller, use this tag instead:

[*img= 400x300]yourimageurlhere[/img] don't forget to remove the asterisk.

14 9 7 5 b/d prematurely almost 2 due July 19!

Joined 20-Oct-05

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

21-Jan-11 12:01 pm

Copying and pasting is the way to go!!!!!!!!!  Please try this before starting multiple threads...it will work.

Joined 20-Jan-11

21-Jan-11 1:37 pm
i had the same yesterday and tried again today.. keep getting the pesky monkeys!! lol so i use photobucket and posted the link... awaiting my predictions :-)

Joined 2-Aug-12

Top Poster
16-Aug-12 10:34 am
I have posted a pic today, they need to be lower res and slightly smaller you can do this in paint, and resave a jpeg, hope this helps.
Page: of 1