Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

Lack of...

Joined 5-Sep-09

Top Poster
17-Jan-11 9:13 am
I lack the tender boobs symptom, mine feel the same as before I got pg, which is odd, as they were soooo sore with dd. Then I've never been one to have m/s, but I was very gaggy with dd, and aside from the smell of most food grossing me out, I don't have that either. I do feel much more emotional and exhausted this time, but I think it's just because I'm running after dd all day rather than not having to do anything at all.

Just thought it was weird how different this pg is than my last one so far, hoping it can mean blue for me, but I'm not holding out much hope since I was told weight loss before concieving is a girl sway ;(

* Married 2008 * Lost Angel 2008 *
* Baby Girl Jan 2010 * Baby Girl Aug 2011 *

Mom to profoundly deaf daughter with 2 cochlear implants
and profoundly proud of her :)

Joined 22-Jun-06

Top Poster
17-Jan-11 9:16 am

I JUST started having sore bb's which is rare for me.  With the boys my boobs hurt right away.  m/s is much worse with this one.  I agree. It would be soo nice if different symptoms meant different gender!

Baby Bear Boy2002 Baby Bear Boy2005 Baby Bear Boy2007 Baby Bear Boy2011

Heartbroken 8/28/10 chemical pg

Heartbrokenm/c at 10wks our Baby Bear Girl our sway would've worked if she would've stayed with usHeartbroken

Joined 5-Sep-09

Top Poster
17-Jan-11 9:20 am
I think that's an OWT, right? About m/s being worse with girls? I'm hoping that everyone gets their DG =] Im sending you lots of pink dust!

Joined 19-Aug-10

Top Poster
17-Jan-11 12:19 pm

when i was pregnant with my boys i had no m/s and my boobs never hurt. so fingers crossed for you carrying blue. i'll take your pink dust. Happy  LOL

Gretchen Heartbroken 18 wks gestation ..... Baby Boy '06 ..... Baby Boy '09 ..... Pray to bring home a Baby Bear Girl in 2011

Lilypie Maternity tickers

My Ovulation Chart

I love my family!

Joined 13-Oct-09

Top Poster
17-Jan-11 3:22 pm

bumblybees:

when i was pregnant with my boys i had no m/s and my boobs never hurt. so fingers crossed for you carrying blue. i'll take your pink dust. Happy  LOL

Yep, same here with all my boys. Felt awesome when pregnant with all my boys. This pregnancy, I was sick/nauseous.

DH (27) + Me (26) = Together 9 wonderful years, married for 6
Our beautiful family Baby Boy6 Baby Boy5 Baby Boy4 Baby Girl3

Joined 5-Sep-09

Top Poster
17-Jan-11 4:09 pm
@bumblybees - Im handing my pink dust out like candy, take as much as you want! Lol.

It gives me hope for blue, but I'm so nervous about accidentally letting myself think that this is for sure a boy, I'd hate to be devastated at my gender scan! But this pg feels NOTHING like my other one, so I'm having a hard time not referring to it as a boy ;P DH has even hinted that he thinks it's a boy too because I was craving steak and potatoes the other night (and I hate steak), but at the same time I love my morning cereal which tends to be sugary kiddy stuff like cinnamin toast crunch. It sucks that we have to wait till 16+ weeks to find out the gender, I can hardly believe there was a time when women couldn't find out till the baby was born!

My family is complete ???

Joined 29-Mar-10

Top Poster
17-Jan-11 4:37 pm

bumblybees:
when i was pregnant with my boys i had no m/s and my boobs never hurt. so fingers crossed for you carrying blue

I was the exact same with all 3 of my boys and this time(it's a girl) I felt the same as you did with your dd, really sore bbs-couldn't even touch them- and really gaggy. Bbs have calmed down now thank god but the gag reflex has gotten worse!!! Haven't actually gotten sick yet but gag alot at the smell of something or if I cough to hard. Hoping you are like me and this is your little man. Have all my blue dust. I had way too much. Happy ROFLHearts

Baby Boy 2001  Baby Boy2005  Baby Boy2007  Baby Girl2011
Heartbroken03/04 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Link to my sway: http://www.in-gender.com/cs/forums/p/153613/1475834.aspx#1475834

Joined 5-Sep-09

Top Poster
17-Jan-11 6:41 pm
Thanks! I'm takin all the blue dust I can! I really hope that this means I'm having a little boy, I looked up OWT and I answer boy to 90% of them and with dd I answered 80% girl, so maybe I just have the classic boy/girl symptoms! Only 10 more weeks to find out lol.

Joined 22-Jun-06

Top Poster
17-Jan-11 7:12 pm

poku- I'll take some of that pink dust!  Please!

Baby Bear Boy2002 Baby Bear Boy2005 Baby Bear Boy2007 Baby Bear Boy2011

Heartbroken 8/28/10 chemical pg

Heartbrokenm/c at 10wks our Baby Bear Girl our sway would've worked if she would've stayed with usHeartbroken

Joined 5-Sep-09

Top Poster
17-Jan-11 9:04 pm
Of course! I'm sending you tons of pink dust! I still have a mountain of it and I need it all gone lol!

I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that you ladies get your much deserved and desired little girls =D

Joined 18-Apr-10

Top Poster
18-Jan-11 5:23 am
I never has sore boobs with my boys until after they were born, they didn't grow much either... This time they are huge and sooo sore!! I'm hoping it's a girl sign! Lol. I'm also sicker this time and really gaggy, brushing my teeth is a nightmare I gag like crazy and often vomit which defeats the purpose of brushing my teeth!!! Lol. You can have all my blue dust Hun.. I've got truck loads of the stuff and I don't want it!!

Baby Boy 2001  Baby Boy 2003  Baby Boy 2006

Baby Bear Girl Sophie Mia arrived Aug 2011,,, My IG Princess!!

cs/forums/p/207084/1991887.aspx#1991887

Joined 19-Aug-10

Top Poster
18-Jan-11 7:12 am

i understand the statement of not wanting to gear yourself up thinking its one thing and find out its the opposite. i thought DS2 (we didn't do a scan) was a girl the entire time. my pregnancy was different than DS1, cravings, carrying position, having to pee every 20 seconds the entire pregnancy (didn't have that with DS1) so i thought for sure girl. lo and behold first image i have of my baby was the baby peeing for distance, i looked at my husband and said guess we got ourselves another prince. it was instant love. so long story short, i hope that if baby is another that love is instantaneous for you. Hugs!

Gretchen Heartbroken 18 wks gestation ..... Baby Boy '06 ..... Baby Boy '09 ..... Pray to bring home a Baby Bear Girl in 2011

My Ovulation Chart

Joined 5-Sep-09

Top Poster
18-Jan-11 7:47 am
Awe Bumblybees, that's such a great story! Do you plan to find out the gender this time?

I have no doubt in my mind that I will instantly fall in love with this baby, boy or girl, I look at my dd and think about how I could ever not love another baby girl and it's just not possible. If I were patient enough I would def wait to find out the gender, but I'm a planner/obsesser and if I could, I would have found it out the moment I got my bfp. I know that I'll be a little disappointed if I don't get my little boy, but mostly because dh and I would prefer just to have two, and that would mean that we were gonna try once more, but even if we end up with 3 girls, I know I'd love them all the same. It would just be so nice to have a boy though, and even if dh denies it, I know he's jealous of his brother having an adorable little boy.

@Dream4Pink - I'll trade ya my pink dust for your blue dust!

Joined 11-Jan-09

Top Poster
18-Jan-11 10:01 am

My boobs were and still are tender and sore at times. So maybe lack of might mean boy, maybe because there's no extra estrogen floating about.

#3 due 7/1/13

Joined 19-Aug-10

Top Poster
18-Jan-11 12:03 pm

NOpe we're going to keep the gender a surprise. there's something about hearing "its a ...... "
besides everything we have that's newborn is all gender neutral. we never found out with either of the other babes. we decided too that it doesn't really matter to us boy or girl so why find out ahead of time. Sure we'd really like a girl, but we'd not have had a 3rd if that was the only reason for us getting preggers again. make sense?

My Ovulation Chart
Page: of 2