Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

paid for gold memebership but its not working

Joined 3-Oct-07

Top Poster
15-Jan-11 8:06 am

I checked my paypal account and it says complete jan 13th but I tried to pm and it said I had to upgrade to gold to do it.

Baby Boy 21 Marc Baby Boy 11 Thomas Baby Boy 10 Christopher Baby Boy Baby Boy 5 Paul and Peter

And Baby Boy Andy born 3-6-09 6 boys!

Bfp!

me if you can!

Joined 9-Aug-09

Top Poster
15-Jan-11 10:41 pm
No one is getting gold right now, the site manager is not around to approve it. If you want more info there are posts about it at the top of several of the forums. Sorry you didn't know that before you paid.

Heartbroken - 8.5 weeks 2006, Baby Boy - 2007, Baby Boy - 2012 2+ years of TTC, but you were worth the wait!

Joined 11-Jan-11

19-Jan-11 6:22 pm

Bugger, I just paid mine too. I really wanted to ask Dr Potter a question so I paid for Gold....anyone know when the site manager will be back to fix it?

Baby Boy IUI 2008 Baby Boy conceived naturally 2009  wanting Baby Girl

Joined 20-Oct-05

Top Poster
Gold

Gold Membership

19-Jan-11 7:49 pm

Wanting a daughter:

Bugger, I just paid mine too. I really wanted to ask Dr Potter a question so I paid for Gold....anyone know when the site manager will be back to fix it?

Since you paid for GOLD, send me your question at southernbelleIG@yahoo.com and I will post it for you in the "ask the Dr." forum.  If it' a personal question I will try and help you out.

Joined 11-Jan-11

20-Jan-11 2:15 am

Southernbelle"]

[quote user="Wanting a daughter:

[/quote]

Since you paid for GOLD, send me your question at southernbelleIG@yahoo.com and I will post it for you in the "ask the Dr." forum.  If it' a personal question I will try and help you out.

Thanks so much for the offer Southern Belle, but someone from the International forum has already done it for me.

Cheers anyway.

Baby Boy IUI 2008 Baby Boy conceived naturally 2009  wanting Baby Girl

Page: of 1