Forums  Gender Selection Gender Prediction Gender Disappointment Gender Odds

My Sister Haven reading

Joined 25-Sep-10

9-Jan-11 7:25 pm

I paid for the $15 reading and asked her to focus and when we would conceive again, my husband's job and being able to be a stay at home mom and whatever else she picks up....

I paid and got my reading in 2-3 days. No follow-up email from her after I paid with a time or anything and I haven't emailed her yet to clarify anything...

Greetings Juliann,

I see for you in current times there is a bit hesitation to concieve another child. Since my last m/c, we knew we sstill wanted another baby but I was so scared and not anxious at all to be pregnant again I see that a little girl is many wanted for you and husband. I see that there are boys in family now and you hope to have a girl. Yep! I see that conception will go along simular movement as one of your boys. I charted and temped with our youngest like I am now. I see a span of months of trying for a child. We had the surprise BFP in March, m/c, then tried right away, got pregnant in June and m/c....took a break for a little after that... I also see that you have loss of child who was wanted alot. I see that this loss in form of miscarrige. I see that this effect emotion of trying to concieve now. I see that there is want to have child but worry circle for health of another pregnancy. I see that you worry before worry need. All true! My m/c in July really hit me hard since we had an early u/s and saw a heartbeat. I see that conception will come for you February of this year. I see this at time when you have give up in ways. I see that you are feeling to this all ready to give up. I wouldn't say I am giving up....just going about it a lot more casually...I only temp until confirmed O, don't focus on symptoms and no POAS. I see that either way, give up or keep trying child will concieved in February. I see that this do bring for you girl you want. I see that she bring balance to family and also be last child to compleate family for you. Other psychics have seen 1-2 more, 3 is all we have planned to have. I see that little girl will be very hard for one of you son to accept. I see that this little boy is many center for attention. I see he actually drive attention away from other sibling. I about cried at this part, my youngest is 2 and has totally taken the focus off Gabe, our oldest. Cameron is a total momma's boy but Gabe is also 8 1/2 yrs old and is at that age where video games and playing with friends is more important that hangin with mom and dad...so I don't feel I pushed Gabe away or ignore him, he i sjust content hanging in the basement playing his video games or being outside with friends. I see that little girl will be accomidating to people as she grow. I see her at young age, worry for other people emotion. I see her direct movement to make other in family happy. I see a compasionate little girl for you. I see that pregnancy will be easy for you. I see only obsticle through pregnancy to be worry in your heart. I see that this circle past loss. I see no need for worry, healthy mother and healthy daughter.
I see for other children. I hear name Cam. I see that this child for you in current times. Our youngest, Cameron! This made my heart skip a beat because we call him Cam Cam... I see this boy to be sucessfull in every area of life. I see that he has strong head and strong pysical that make him sucess. I see that he will grow fast, as you have seen in current times. I see that he very good for writting and words. I see that he has thirst to create and be creative. The kid LOVES to draw! He scribbles all day long, he just got an easel for Christmas. I see thrive in challenges and good with school. I see that young age he will bring money for himself. I see him for start work at young age. I see that he save and save for money that will continue through life. I see that he is surprize for you all times. I see that he memory very good. I see this help him in school in later years. I see that he school for a long time, I see that he pursue dreams to full. I see that he not give up.
I see other child, but not many. I see that he can be loud. Gabe does have a big mouth and is loud. I see that little girl to come may not be happy for him in beginning. I see span of time to grow used to her and develope bond. I see that relationship between daughter and son will improve as girl to grow. She be very compashionate to him. I see strain relationship in start and bonded relationship in future times. Kinda nervous about this part, Gabe seems excited for another sibling and says he wants a sister...he did great when we had Cam, no jealousy or anything.
I see that for husbands work, he is pride. I see that he expect promotions and responsibles to come for him. He is waiting for a promotion which he has been told will happen, we just don't know. I see that he work extra hard all the time. I see this is noticed by higher up people. I see that he has way for what he does. I do not know if promotion to come, but I do see finances to change for the better. I see though that in the form of longer wait for paycheque but larger moneys. I see that it for hardship in beginning but flow to ease. I see that time between new money long span of time. I see that budget will be set in place but not needed for long period. I see that gain in finances will be significant. YAY! Who can't be happy about that!
I do see you to stay at home with child. I see that there no work for you start of September of this year. Funny because if I conceive in February like she said, I would be due in October...I went 3 weeks early with Cam... I see that this choice for you to make with happy emotion. I see that husband push you not to work at this time. I see that there will be long span of time of no work for you. I see energy to pass on children. I see that movement directed at family not career. I see that you will go back to work after long span of time. I see more than 2 year after little girl is born that you will continue work.  This next part confuses me. Before I had Cam I was enrolled in school to finish my Bachelors with intention of then going to law school....and as much as I always wanted to be a lawyer, I feel it is too late for that and would rather focus on my family and not long hours of school and work...I'm a paralegal now so I feel happy where I am with my career. I see that during this span of time before work schooling will be placed for you. I see this part time. I see off and on study between children. I see you to juggle school and family easily. I aslo see this in direction of career that is wanted. Not job. I see that job is sick of to do I do see schooling in past for you attaining job in current times but I see that emotion is lack for job. I see you to preoccupied at work with other things. I see that more to want for you that will come in 2014. I see ending 2014 or beginning of 2015 that career to take off in good direction. I also see that family schedual will coincide with work. I see ease of work and family for you definatly in 2014.
I see for finances that things to improve steady over time. I do not see obsticles financially for you and family.
Last for me seeing is that move will be present to you in few years. I see this come soon before career start. I see that move bring you not far from current situated, I see larger house, on larger land. I see that also to bring closer to opertunity for husband with his current job. I see that position of move positve to entire family and bring to closer to relatives who will gain relationship strength with you. I see this as very positive light in your life and childrens life.
Sister Haven

So that's it. Very interesting and of course can't wait to see what comes true!

Me-31 DH-34

Baby Boy 8 Baby Boy2

Heartbroken 4wks-Chemical pregnancy 3/10 Heartbroken 8 wks-Baby stopped growing at 6wks - D&C 7/30/10

TTC #3

Joined 18-Apr-10

Top Poster
9-Jan-11 7:44 pm
Wow! What a awesome reading! I can't wait to get mine, now I wished I did the $15 instead of the just one question... I hope it comes true for you!

Baby Boy 2001  Baby Boy 2003  Baby Boy 2006

Baby Bear Girl Sophie Mia arrived Aug 2011,,, My IG Princess!!

cs/forums/p/207084/1991887.aspx#1991887

Joined 22-Jan-10

9-Jan-11 10:10 pm

WOW! GREAT READING.i can't wait for mine too. i'll post when i get it.

PrayLilypie Maternity tickers

darlingdaughterplease

Joined 5-Sep-06

Gold

Gold Membership

23-Jan-11 10:40 pm

Just ordered a reading!  I'm so excited to get it.  I'll post after I receive it.

Joined 23-May-09

Top Poster
24-Jan-11 2:19 am

I just ordered mine! I cant wait to receive it either!

TTC #1 November/December 2010    BFP 19th Nov at 11DPO

Lilypie Maternity tickers

8 Dec 2010 - First Ultrasound at 5w 6d - saw the heart beating

23 Dec 2010 - Heard Heart Beating on Sonoline B Doppler at home at exactly 8 weeks at 175bpm

darlingdaughterplease

Joined 5-Sep-06

Gold

Gold Membership

24-Jan-11 10:22 pm

I got my reading from Sister Haven a few hrs ago.  It took her less than 24hrs to get back to me.  I feel in awe of everything she said.  Here is what she said.  I'll add my comments throughout.

Greetings,
    I see for you that conception is well for plan to you. I see that you will have expected outcome to this. I see that many thing for life come to you like this (I am a bigtime planner.  Everything in my life I have set a goal for and have gone for it). I see that there will be conception to you for February of this year. I see that this will have something involve with medical help (I will be seeing a Perinatologist -- have been since I lost my baby girl 5yrs ago). I see that this pregnancy will bring for you a girl. I see that pregnancy will be good to you but full for worry. I see you pregnant and very worry for child. I see that this is un nessesary worry (I hope she is right because I can say for a fact that I am truly worried and I am not even pregnant yet -- my daughter past away at 2 wks old and there was never a medical explanation for her cause of her passing.  I had a perfectly normal pregnancy). I see no negative outcome to come from pregnancy or birth I see healthy mother and healthy daughter. i see that this pregnancy to be very happy to you but full for emotion. Many un nessesary worry. I see this to regard for past. I see there could be possible misscarrige in past times or ever for loss of child at young age. I see that this to effect you deeply for emotion even in current times. I see that this bring also dream for girl. I see that this girl to come to you as you plan for her. I see that you have loving family in current times. I see that there are three children in current times that keep you for buisy (non-stop!). I see that you have many focus to children and have most days to devote to them. i see that this is dream to you to be mother and have family (it is because I did not have this growing up and it means the world to me). I see that there is no more children to come to you in future times. Daughter to be compleate for family to you and husband. (If we do not have a girl, we are finished.  This will be my 5th pregnancy -- i'm done!). 

I see that this year is to bring many happy time to you. I see that there is to be large gathering for family this summer. I see that this will bring many happy emotion to you and bring many for strong bond between family. I see this for happy time. I see that this will bring relatives from distance to close for you. I see that also there is to be plan at this time for trip in future times. I see that moneys will be set aside to this.
My Mom who I have been estranged from for over 15yrs... and who I am in the process of relocating is moving here in February into an assisted living facility.  My brother is bringing her here.  I also have a wedding to go to for my brother which I am allocating fund for.

I try to see into future obsticles to you. I see that husband will have direction change at work that will show as negative happening, I see though, that this will be a positive in disquise. I see this could be in form of lay off or lack of responsibles to him. I see that this to change his direction of work and bring for him new career. This is so spot on... because my husband came home from work today saying that he is thinking of looking for another job.  This was out of the blue...  I see that this new direction will bring imidiate finances to family in large sum. I see that this will be happy emotion to you and husband. I see that husband have many achievement in past times and he to have more for future times.

I see for you that in 2013 there will be buisness to you to also add income. I see that this will start with another lady and prove to be fun to you. I see this have to do with children. I see that this will earn for you extra moneys. I see that there is many emotion to this buisness and it will slow to grow but will have end result as very light to life. I see that there will be addition to this buisness also in future times. I see that it start for at home and on the side to you with another lady and then spread into a building. I see that this to be very fullfill for emotion to you.
I see for health that there will be no obsticle in future time for this to be major. I see that in current time husband has minor ailment to his back area or legs. I see this to improve slow through time. I see that this is only obsticle to family in form of health.
Sister Haven

There are more things I could point out... I feel like Sister Haven really has a gift.  Everything she said is scarey true.  I hope she is right about my future baby being a girl.  I'll respond back to this post once I know my baby's gender.

Joined 23-May-09

Top Poster
24-Jan-11 11:05 pm

That is very cool! Do you have her actual email address? I think she may have sent mine also but i deleted it by mistake thinking it was junk mail. 

What is in the subject line of her readings when she sends them through? As mine didnt have a subject so it may not have been from her..

23 Dec 2010 - Heard Heart Beating on Sonoline B Doppler at home at exactly 8 weeks at 175bpm

darlingdaughterplease

Joined 5-Sep-06

Gold

Gold Membership

24-Jan-11 11:20 pm

The sender is Haven Hallows.  The subject line says payment from (then my email address).  Her actual email address is sisterhaven@yahoo.com.

Joined 23-May-09

Top Poster
24-Jan-11 11:53 pm

Thanks, yeah i think it was from her.  It didnt have a subject line and turned up in my junk mail so i thought it was spam.  I have emailed her to resend it.

Joined 23-May-09

Top Poster
25-Jan-11 1:46 am

I got my reading back.  Alot of it was right, but some was off.  She thinks i will have a boy then girl.  I hope shes wrong and im carrying a girl this time! And she thinks i wont have my second until 2016!! We plan to try for number 2 next year!

Joined 23-May-09

Top Poster
25-Jan-11 2:21 am

Here is my reading and my thoughts in bold if anyone would like to read!

I see that life for you to bring many light in current and future times. I see that relationship with husband is very good. I see you to be very good friends and very much in love. I see that unlike many relationship for people, you have strong bond that last lifetime. I see that you feel more love every day to him and him to you. I see this to continue in life.

This is true, we are also very good friends and do have a very strong bond.

It is pleasure to read for you, very bright aura that draw people to you. I see that pregnancy to bring for you a boy. I see this to be healthy pregnancy but with many for emotion. I see that there is many exitement to start this part for life with husband. I see that you will have natural birth to this pregnancy . I see healthy son and healthy mother.

I hope she is wrong here! I would love a girl first.  And there has also been no emotions at all so far.

I see that child will be very content and very active through life. I see that even at young age he will have content emotions. I see that this to be one of 2 children to you. I see another one to come in 2016.

Yes we only want 2 but we plan to try for number 2 next year - we will definitely not be waiting until 2016!

I see this to come at time when you have for your own buisness. I see that work schedual will be flexible with pregnancy and birth of child. I see that this pregnancy to bring for you a girl. I see that she will come in life when many good things are to come to life for you.

I see that in current times there is work to career. I see that you have many accomplishment that you proud for. i see that this career is to be good to mind, body and spirit for you. I see very fullfill job to you. I see that there is desire to move furthar into career. I see that there will be some form for training of schooling that will bring you to dream. I see that this will be very for simular to work/career in current times.

This is somewhat true - i am studying to be a personal trainer and was thinking of starting my own business sometime in the future (mainly online PT).

I see that there will be significant increase for finances though. i see that this addition to career will have many span of time to do very sucess. I see that in instant for acheiving dream there will be increase in finances but I see that it will be a few years to have buisness to you lift off ground. I see you to have work for yourself after many years of building clients to you. I see that you will be very sucessful.

I see that husband and you have set finance aside for plan. I see that there is many travel in current time that bring you to family. I also see that a new home will be present to you and husband in near future times. I see that this come for just the right time. I see many happy time for this home. I see that husband very proud for this and have exitement in current times. I see that in future times you and husband for to travel with family.

We do have savings for our house we are currently building but we wont be moving in until after the baby is born.  We also plan to travel with our kids, but not until they are older.

I see that important to be close with family and friends. I see that you have many social friends spread out. I see that you have deep care for social and family. I see this to continue in life to you.

This isn't true.  My family lives in another country and DH isn't close with his family, and we tend to stick to ourselves.

I see that husband to have direction change within his for work. I see him not to change for work but to add to this also. I see that this will eventually be buisness to him also. I see him to work hard to accomplish in current time. I see that he gain knowledge from work and many emotion for it. I see that will have move up in position to fullest. I see after this time there is enjoy for job for some time. I see 2016 to be year of him to take saving or invest of money and put to own buisness also. I see that this to start for very slow. I see that money is not for problem to family, I see you to be well off. I do see for buisness to him to have financial loss for first few months. I see for steady income after this.

This is not really true - he did talk about doing electrical work on the side for people, but not really as a business.  The money part is somewhat true - we live comfortably, but others could see us as well-off.

I see for you to have early retire in life. I see husband and you for very good planner. I see that you think for ahead and this benifit life to you a great deal.

I hope we retire young! Im a good planner - my husband is not lol.

Joined 18-Apr-10

Top Poster
25-Jan-11 2:55 am
Dd2011 and bride- both great readings. Very interesting to see if it all comes true for you. Bride when is your ultrasound? I'm following these posts like a hawk because I so want sister haven to be right for me, lol. I haven't really found any posts about her getting it wrong..

Joined 23-May-09

Top Poster
25-Jan-11 3:44 am

My ultrasound is the beginning of march..

Joined 18-Apr-10

Top Poster
25-Jan-11 6:02 am
Cool, mines not to far after, mines the 16th, let's hope she got it the wrong way round for you and you get your girl first!

Joined 2-Feb-11

5-Feb-11 3:46 pm

Hi ladies! I got my reeding from Sister Haven. Here is what she said:

I see for you that pregnancy for to bring for you a boy. I see that this will be for healthy pregnancy but will have many worry to circle this. I see that there may be plan for natural birth but I see for hard time to child to come out. I see that this will result for surgery. I see that there will be worry to circle this cirucumstance but have for no negative outcome . I see that this will bring for you a healthy little boy. I see this boy to be very happy in life. I see that he will have many love for family and have deep bond between friend in life. I see that as child he to be a quiet child. I see that he will have hard time to give schedual in start for life but I see easy time after a month. I see that this will be many light to come to life for you.
Sister Haven

That is true , it looks like it is another boy on the way but my question was "what gender of children will I have?" so I emailed her back to ask if she see a baby girl in the future. I desperatly want one Love Ya!.

Baby Boy 5/09

Baby Boy 3/11

hoping for baby Baby Girl in the future...

Page: of 2